Chapter 18

Fate or Destiny?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun finally caught up with Krystal.


"Hey Krystal! Are you okay? Why walk out without telling unnies?" Seohyun asked.
 

"Oh I just feel not well. I think I'm not going to attend the next class."
 

"Oh wae? Are you sick? Want me to accompany you to the hospital?" Seohyun blurted out.
 

Krystal look straight at Seohyun as she surprise with Seohyun caring behavior. Seohyun blush bright pink and Krystal notice that and chuckle.
 

"I'm fine Seohyun-ah! Anyway would you mind accompany me for a movie?"
 

"You mean, we are going to ditch class?"
 

"It's ok if you don't want." Krystal said and turn to walk away but Seohyun grab her wrist.
 

"Hey wait. I will go with you."
 

"Really?" Krystal said excited and Seohyun nodded and blushed.
 

"Hehehe.... Then let's go." Krystal said then pull Seohyun hand off her wrist and hold Seohyun hand and drag her to her car and drove off.
 

Krystal did it so comfortable, but Seohyun heart was about to burst out anytime. She keep looking at her hand that Krystal held earlier and bit her lips trying not to smile.
 


 

Yuri and Yoona is in the car. Yuri is sending Yoona to Soshi cafe.
 

"Yul!"
 

"Hmmm?"
 

"Where are you going after you drop me?"
 

"I was thinking about going to buy something we need for camping. Why?"
 

"Aww I wanna go too, but...."
 

"Hehe it's okay! Just tell me what you need to buy."
 

"I didn't need anything. I just want to be with you." Yoona pouted.
 

"Awww stop pouting. I will coming for dinner with you ok?" Yuri said and holding Yoona's hand.
 

Yoona smile and nodded.

 

"Here you are! See you this evening baby." Yuri kiss Yoona forehead.
 

And Yoona respond with a peck on the lips, but a peck became a long sweet kiss as Yuri pull in for another kiss.
 

*ring ring*
 

"Aish!!!" Yuri got irritated by her phone rang while she was with her baby.
 

Yoona chuckle and told Yuri to pick up and wave goodbye after she got off.
 

"Yeoboseyo?"
 

"Young miss! I'm calling to inform that the appartment on the top floor is ready to move in." The manager informed Yuri.
 

"Oh really? That's good. I will go there later."
 

"Dae!" with that Yuri off.

Yuri drove to a big mall and went inside. She walk toward the shoes shop. 

"Anneyeonghaseyo! What can I help you miss?" 
 

"Umm I want sport shoes."
 

"Oh please follow me." the seller said.
 

The seller show her many sport shoes and Yuri saw the shoes that she like and Yoona might like it as well since it color is blue.
 

"I want this shoes, and please wrap two pairs for me."
 

Yuri told the seller. It is easy for her since Yoona wear the same size as she.
 

After got the shoes, Yuri walk around and saw an attractive shop. There are many cute thing inside and mostly it's couple thing.

Yuri walk inside and she can't stop smiling to herself, imagine how Yoona would react when she saw those thing. 
 

Yuri was done with her shopping and walk toward her car.
 

"Yuri?" someone called her.
 

Yuri turn around and saw Sekyung smiling at her while approaching her.
 

"Hi! Yuri."
 

"Oh Hi Sekyung-shi!"
 

"Ummm are you here for shopping?"
 

"Nae! I was about to go back now anyway."
 

"Oh! Do you have time for coffee?"
 

"Oh I need to go back to school."
 

"Oh it's okay! It won't take long. I got something to talk with you and I think we can go to the coffee shop near your school as well."

"You know my school?"
 

"Well! Mrs Kwon told my dad and I heard it because I was with them."
 

"Oh! Okay then."
 

"Ummm can I ride with you?"
 

"Dae?" Yuri was confused, but then Sekyung already get inside her car and called her to get in.
 

Sekyung tell Yuri where the coffee she had mention, and *bam* it was soshi cafe. It's where her girlfriend working.
 

"Umm Sekyung-shi! Can we go and talk somewhere else?"
 

"Wae? Let's go. I heard that this shop have good drink and cake."
 

Yuri has no choice, so she follow Sekyung inside the
shop. She thought that there is nothing to hide from Yoona as well.
 

They reach a table in the corner and Hara came and get the order. When she saw Yuri, she gasp. It's because she saw Yuri with a girl. Yuri knew what Hara was thinking, but she just ignore her.
 

After took the order, Hara walk back to the counter. She trying to find Yoona and finally she found her inside the restroom.
 

"Yoona! Yoona!" Hara called Yoona while trying to catch her breath.
 

"Hey Hara-ah! What's happen?" Yoona asked worrily.
 

"Yuri-shi... Yuri-shi..."
 

"Wae?"
 

"She...is with a girl."
 

"Mwo?? What did you say? Yuri? My Yuri is with a girl?"
 

"Yeah! She's so pretty and look so elegant. She must be from a rich family." Hara said and Yoona waste no time and ran out to confirm what Hara said.
 

And there she found her Yuri with the rich girl. Yoona was determined about going to ask Yuri now or wait and see what they're doing. She trust Yuri. If Yuri is cheating on her, she won't bring that girl here. She peek her head to see Yuri's expression. It was cold as ice. Yuri is wearing a cold expression then Yoona smile to herself.
 

"So she is not cheating huh?" Yoona talk to herself.
 

"Why you know?" Hara came from behind and said.
 

Yoona was startle then she hit Hara on the arm.
 

"Yah! My Yuri is not that player type." Yoona said.
 

"Who knew! Let's watch till the end." Hara said and the two peek at that table together.
 

It already pass lunch hour, so the shop is quiet. Not many customer there, so the two could spend time peeking on Yuri table.
 

"So Sekyung-shi! What you want to talk to me?"
 

"Ummm it was about our family."
 

"Our family?"
 

"Yes! Your parents and my dad had talking about letting us engage." Sekyung said.
 

"MWO? What did you just say?" Yuri blurted out with her eyes went wide.
 

Yoona and Hara also in shock and curious about what the two was talking about.
 

"I guess your parents didn't tell you yet. I also just heard it from my dad secretary last night."
 

"So? What now?"
 

"What you mean what?"
 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter