FINAL

Fate or Destiny?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Final:

"Yuri! Why-"
 

"Ahem!!!" Yoona's manager fake cough to hint Yoona that they are in public.
 

Yoona sign the poster for Yuri and got a small letter from her. Yuri put back on her mask and wave good bye at Yoona.

When Yoona return to her car, she open the letter.

 

Come to xxxx Lake.

Love! -Yul

 

Yoona put the paper back in and told her manager to drive her there.

They reach the Lake and Her manager drop her there and left. Yoona saw Yuri's car, but didn't see Yuri. She approach the car but still can't find her. Yoona took out her phone to call her, but her phone is off. Yoona began to panick. Then she found a sticker on the car mirror.

'Hey Beautiful Lady! Please come to the lake side.'
 

Yoona's frown turn into a wide smile.
 

She walk to the lake side and saw a very big box under a big tree. She approach the box and saw another sticker note.

'Ummm... It wouldn't be fun if you just open it. Let count to 3 and pull the rope next to the box okay!'

 

"Okay! i will start now!" Yoona announced. "1...2...3" and on 3 Yoona pull down the rope.

 

"SURPRISE!!!!!!" Yuri pop out of the box with a big batch of flower in her hand, but Yoona's attention is above their head. She still taking in what really happen.
 

After pull down the rope, there is a big paper falling from that big tree. The paper said 'WILL YOU MARRY ME?'
 

Yoona knew that she shouldn't be shock since they are already engage, but she didn't expect Yuri to propose to her that way. It was really surprising.
 

"Yoona?"
 

"Eh?"
 

"Is something wrong?"
 

"Ahh...aniyo!"
 

"You... Ummm don't like it?"
 

"Aniyo! I love it. It just...." Yoona couldn't describe her feeling, and she began crying.
 

"Yul! Thank you so much... I never thought that it's going to be this surprising. You are so sweet!" Yoona said and hug the girl in the box.
 

"Hehehe... I was scared that you don't like it."
 

"How can I not? I thought you wouldn't do that, since we already engaged."
 

"I'm sorry that I couldn't have a proper proposing before. It was just my dad sudden idea."
 

"I know. But you did it now."
 

"Ummm so... Will you marry me?"
 

"Of course I do!" Yoona answer and Yuri jump out of the box and hug her soon to be wife tightly.
 

"Thank you. I love you so much my one and only Yoona."
 

"I love you to my one and only Yuri."
 

"Ummm... Shall we go back home?" Yuri asked giving Yoona her ert look.
 

"Home?? But Umma said she wants us to have dinner together."
 

"But I really miss you."
 

"We still have a long night to go. Let's go to your parents first. Your mom will be upset if we didn't go."
 

"Fine! But I won't let you sleep tonight." Yuri said and Yoona blush just to imagine the scene.
 

"Aww you become tomatoes again?" Yuri before drag Yoona to her car and share a long sweet kiss to show how much they've been missing each other.

 

*
 

At the dinner:

Yoonyul came in and join the dinner table.
 

"What took you so long?" Mrs Kwon asked.
 

"Uh!! We...ummm-" Yoona stuttered.
 

"I make a surprise propose for Yoona that's why! Sorry Umma!" Yuri said and winked at Yoona.
 

"Whao! Unnie! You're so romantic..." Suzy said dreamily.
 

"Yah! Shut up and just eat your food."
 

"You are so mean! Auntie, scold her for me please." Suzy whined.
 

"Yah Suzy-ah! How long are you going to act like a grown up?" Mr Kwon asked and everyone chuckle.
 

"Uncle! Are you going to be mean to me too? Should I just go back?"
 

"Excuses!!" Yuri said and pretend to eat. Then Suzy kick her under the table. "Yah! You brat...!!"
 

"Yah yah!! Stop you two! Anyway Yoona, have you ever met Suzy yet?" Mrs Kwon asked.
 

"Oh umm it is my first time Umma!" Yoona answered.
 

"Jinja? KWON YURI!!!"
 

"Dae Umma! I also want to introduce them, but when we reach you all already here. I was planning to introduce them after dinner."
 

"Excuses!" Suzy said.
 

"Shut up!!" Yuri said and put some food into Suzy's mouth.
 

"Yul! Stop being mean to her! Hello! Suzy! I'm Yoona, Yuri's fiancée." Yoona start to introduce herself.
 

"Dae Nice to meet you unnie. I'm Suzy, her cousin. I always watch your drama. I am your fan unnie!"
 

"Jinja? Thank you Suzy!"
 

"Ahem! So can we start our dinner properly?" Mr Kwon asked and everyone laugh out loud again.
 

"Thank you for the food!" Everyone said and started to dig in their food for real.

 

After dinner, her parents asked them to stay over, but Yuri refused. She said she miss her appartment, and promise that she will stay over next weekend.
 

Yuri was happy that she finally could go back to their home, but then Suzy said that she wanted to see Yuri appartment too, and asked Mrs Kwon permission to go there with Yoonyul too, and Mrs Kwon let her.
 

Yuri just want to pull out her own hair because of her little cousin. But Yoona reassure her with a sweet
smile and a light squeez on her hand.

In the car:


"So unnie! Can you tell me your address?" Suzy asked.
 

"Wae?"
 

"Just tell me!"
 

"We are going to reach soon. Why do you need it?"
 

"Ummm... I don't want to disturb your moment, so I was thinking about leaving you after we reach there."
 

"Leave? Where are you going? And with who?"
 

"Amber knew that I'm coming back and she said she really miss me, so she came here after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter