Chapter 2 (First Impression)

Fate or Destiny?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Under the dark night there is a beautiful tanned girl sitting outside her appartment yard looking up to the night sky.
Since Yoonhui's dead, every night become a sleepless night for her. Wine has became her friend when she need to sleep. The memory of her and Yoonhui always run through her mind.

Flashback

"Yuri-shi?"
 

"Dae?"
 

"Ummm Miss Kim Yoonhui wrote this letter for you before she passed away." the man said and passed Yuri the letter.
 

She open and started to read it.

 

To my one and only Yuri
I believe that you will come and find me someday. When you recieve this letter, I must be already leave this world. I just want you to know that I really love you and you will be the only one that my heart beating for. You must be mad at me that not waiting for you. I always do Yuri. Waiting for you but I bet
that my time is over now and we might be not meant to be. Don't be mad at your mother Yul! It's not her fault. When i came here, I always promise myself to wait for you and you will come, but things doesn't go right. I have known that I got heart cancer and it was the last stage already. I bet there is nothing to fight for anymore. Even if you are by myside I will still leave. I don't want to hurt more than this that's why I choose to end it before you see me in this stage. I am sorry to leave you. I believe that god will set someone better than me for you, so don't just because of me and live your life in pain. I hope you will find someone better. I will rest in peace and watch you living happily after I'm gone. I hope you will do it for me and for yourself.

Love you always.
Yoonhui.

End of flashback

 

Yuri sipped on her wine and look up in the sky again. She tried to hold back her tears, but her eyes would never listen and her tears keep rolling down her cheek.
 

"Yoonhui! Do you think that I will be happy when you already left me here? Why don't you just take me with
you?"
 

She started to cry. And as always she cried herself to sleep even she was drunk.

 

*

 

The next morning:

 

Yoona was running as fast as she could to her class. She thought she would make it if she tried to run. And things doesn't always go right. She bump into Eunjung who people name as the queen of sarcastic and made Eunjung coffee spilled out on the ground.
 

"I'm sorry I'm sorry Eunjung-shi! I was late. Sorry!"
 

"YOU THINK SORRY WOULD BE ENOUGH IM YOONA?"
 

Eunjung has always jealous that people love Yoona and always praise the girl of her hard working since Yoona was just a newbie in the school. Especially her prince Roy Kim was always try to get close to Yoona. And right now the opportunity has come.
 

"I really can't be late. Sorry I will pay back for your coffee after class."
 

"YAH! you think that your little money can make me feel better? Tsk tsk... You! Didn't you open your eyes when you run?"
 

"I already said that I was in a rush. What you want? I already say sorry and I offered to buy you your coffee also. Isn't that enough?"
 

Eunjung was mad and about to slap Yoona but a hand caught hers.
 

"What you think you're doing Eunjung-shi?"
 

"Y-Yuri?"
 

"Yeah It's me. I just missed school for a week and now you become so brave huh Eunjung-shi?"
 

"Nope. It was her who find problem with me. She is a newbie and she dare to shout at me." She pointed at Yoona who stood beside Yuri, but Yuri didn't even have a glance at Yoona.
 

Yuri smirk and say.
 

"But as I see, the one who shouted was You. And You, new student, just go to class." Yuri said and walked out of them.
 

She didn't even care if Yoona was bow while saying thank you to her like an idiot.
 

Yoona rush to her class. Luckily she could make it. It was all thank to Yuri.
 

When she reach class, she immediatly go to her seat and talk to her bestfriend Seohyun.
 

"Hey Seo!"
 

"Hi Yoona. You're almost late."
 

"Yeah I know. I've bumped into Eunjung at the hallway."
 

"OMO! How come you still alive Yoona?"
 

"Hehe I almost got slap but umm someone name Yuri help me." Yoona said blushing.
 

"What? I mean who?"
 

"Her name is Yuri. I don't know her full name, but she was so beautiful."
 

"Ahhh it must be Yuri unnie!"
 

"Oh you know her?"
 

"Yeah but we are not close. Remember Tiffany Unnie, my cousin?"
 

"Oh yeah. Why?"
 

"She is Yuri unnie bestfriend. And Yuri unnie is the student council president."
 

"Ohhhh that's why Eunjung seems to scare of her."
 

The two was talking about Kwon Yuri but too bad they couldn't end their topic while the teacher come in and started the lesson.

 

*

In a cafeteria:


"Hey Yul! Here!" Sooyoung called for Yuri.
 

"Oh hey Soo! Where are Jessi and Tiff?"
 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter