Chapter 5 ( The war begin)

Fate or Destiny?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Morning came:


Yuri's pov:


I feel like my head was about to exploaded. Wait! I feel warm air blowing in my face. My pillow wasn't in that shape. Aishhh... I must be too drunk and doing that kind of one night stand. Oh my gosh! Damn Stupid Yul. What have you been into?
 

I slowly open my eyes and wait! Isn't she is the girl who look like my Yoonhui?
 

Heck no!!! Did I just had my first time with her? Aishh....
 

"Ummmm" she groans.
 

Oh my god she wake up. What should I do?
 

Ting!

Pretend to go back to sleep.
 

"Oh she still asleep?" she said and started to shook my body."Hey wake up!"
 

I pretend like I just awake.
 

"Ummm...." I slowly open my eyes. "Ackkkkk!!! Why are you here?"
 

"You were drunk."
 

"Oh just because I'm drunk then you can just send me home, why you need to sleep here with me on my bed?"
 

"Yah it was you who was like 'Don't leave me. I'm so lonely.' and keep hugging me tight like a little girl."

Then Yuri get out of bed and write Yoona a check.
"Here! I think this amount is enough for helping me." She said coldly.
 

I couldn't help but rip that check off and throw it into her face. I was so pissed off.
 

"What the?"
 

"Remember Miss Kwon, not all the people that get close to you because they want your money. And even if I'm poor, but I never want something that is not belong to me." I said and walk out with my bag.
 

*
 

Normal's pov:


Yuri was left dumbfounded.
 

"What the heck?" Yuri muttered.
 

Yoona go back home and feel so pissed of at what Yuri just said.
 

"I was trying to help, but then she... Aishhh seriously!! Fine I won't bother to care wether you drunk or whatever. I don't care anymore. Why is it so hard just to be a good person?" Yoona sigh heavily.

 

*
 

At school


Yuri walked through the hallway to find Sooyoung and the others at the cafeteria. And there Yoona walking happily toward her direction.
 

"Sh*t. I met her again!" Yuri muttered.
 

Yoona face turn into a frown when she see Yuri infront of her.


"Hmmmp!" The two hmmmp at the same time and continue walking.
 

"Ackkkk Yuri-ah.....!!!" A girl ran and hug Yuri. Yoona was still there and glance at the two.
 

"What the? How many time you want me to tell you NOT TO TOUCH ME? HYORIN-SHI!!!"
 

"Awww my Yuri still hot as before."
 

"What my Yuri?" Yoona thought.
 

"Yah!! I'm not YOURS. And what are you doing here?"
 

"Oh I almost forgot. Umm since I'm going to make you mine, I decide to transfer here. Keke~"
 

"Mwo?? Are you out of your mind?"
 

"Yeah I am. Because of you. So be ready to responsible for that."
 

"OMFG!!!" Yuri was speechless and tried to walked ahead. Then she heard someone called out for Yoona.
 

"Yoona!!"
 

"Oh hey Roy!"
 

"I heard that your class cancel right?"
 

"Yes."
 

"Ok then let's go."
 

"To where?"
 

"Breakfast!"
 

"But I ate already."
 

"Oh come on. At lease accompany me!"
 

"Ah fine fine." Yoona said then Roy Kim took the chance and hold Yoona hand while walking to cafeteria.
 

Yuri was still there and saw they holding hand. She started to feel annoyed, but ignore it.
 

They head to the cafeteria together while Hyorin is clung onto Yuri's arm and Roy Kim holding Yoona's hand and walked behind Yuri and Hyorin.
 

Yoona herself was shock at Roy Kim action, but she decide to move along since she doesn't want to embarrassed him.

 

At the cafeteria:


Yoona and Roy Kim sat not really far from where Yuri and her friends sit.
 

"Yah yah yah!!! Yuri! Yoona-shi already has boyfriend?" Sooyoung asked Yuri who just walked in with Hyorin.
 

"How I know? Why don't you go and ask her? Oh no. Isn't it obvious?"
 

"Yeah I think they are couple, anyway they look cute together." Hyorin state.
 

"Oh hey Hyorin! Heard you transfer here?" Sooyoung asked. The others just keeps quiet since they don't really like Hyorin.
 

"Yeah! And oh I forgot to tell you guys that I will be the vice president."
 

"What?" everyone blurted out.
 

"Awww you guys don't have to be so surprise. I just want to work with my Yuri here, so I asked the director to change the old vice president and let me do it."
 

"Ohhhh!" oh was all the could muttered while giving each other 'this girl is insane' look.
 

"Yuri-ah what you want to eat? I will go and buy okay"
 

"Whatever!"
 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter