Chapter 8 (Confession)

Fate or Destiny?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona ran to her locker room and cry her heart out. She thought that no one will see her in that state, but unfortunately Hyorin and Bora approach her.


"Awww seems like someone is in love huh?" Bora said and laugh out loud.
 

"In love? Haha sound funny huh?" Hyorin grab Yoona's collar shirt."Are you in love with my Yuri?"
 

"What is wrong with you? I'm not in love with anyone."
 

"Oh ho!!! So why did you cry after she hug you?"
 

"What?"
 

"Don't play dumb Im Yoona. You look innocent, but I don't buy your innocent face. Are you a ? Are you trying to catch Yuri, so you don't need to work your out, just to pay for school? Day dreaming Yoona! Yuri is not someone you can reach. So go back home and sleep and don't you dare dream about her. You bitc-"
 

*slap*


"For calling me a ."
 

*slap*


"For talk without using brain. Oh or maybe your brain is all inside."
 

"Im Yoona. How dare you hit Hyorin?" Bora was about to hit her, but Hyorin stopped her.
 

"Don't be mad Bora. Let our Yoona deal with what she did." with that they left.

 

*
 

Hyorin went to tell the teacher and they check the CCTV and saw Yoona slap Hyorin, so teacher punish Yoona to clean the school parking alone.
 

Yoona was cleaning the parking after everyone left. Bad luck for her, the rain started to pour hard again.
 

"What did I do to deserve all these?" She cried while still cleaning the parking.
 

*

 

Yuri was still in her office doing some paper work and report for teacher with Hyorin. Then Sooyoung barge inside the room.

"Yul! Yul!"
 

"What Soo?"
 

"Yul! Yoona."
 

"Yoona what? What happen?"
 

Sooyoung lean in and wishper to Yuri.
 

"Yoona slap Hyorin and now she's is cleaning the whole parking alone in the rain."
 

Yuri blood boil up in anger.
 

"YAH! KIM HYORIN! WHAT DID YOU DO? WHY DID YOU FIGHT WITH YOONA?"
 

"Why you asking me this? She is the one who slap me."
 

"If you not say something, she won't slap you without a reason."
 

"Oh! You already on her side. Wae? You like her?"
 

"You don't have to know. Beside, I'm the president here. I got the right to know what happen in school."
 

"Yuri! She's not your type. She doesn't deserve you, your kindness, even your love. I've been here waiting for you. Why do you only see her over me?"
 

"Shut up. Now that I recall it. It was you who told her not to stay around me? Is that you?"
 

"....."
 

"You don't have to answer. I never thought you are that kind of person Hyorin." With that Yuri left the room with Sooyoung running behind.
 

*

 

Yuri was speechless when she see Yoona crying while cleaning the parking alone. Even it was raining, but she still know that the girl is crying.
 

Yuri walk to Yoona and take the broom away from her. When Yoona saw Yuri, she just look away. Yuri lifted Yoona chin up to face her.
 

"Yoona! What are you doing here?"
 

"Please Yuri I beg you. Stop making thing worse. I'm tired."
 

"Is it because of me? Is Hyorin keeps haunted you because of me?"
 

"......"
 

"Yoona! I'm sorry. Let me protect you. I promise, I won't let this happen again."
 

"No Yuri! You better not stay close to me. You are like a star in the sky, it's too high for me to reach you."
 

"Because I'm the star in the sky that you can't reach? If that so, you Im Yoona! Listen carefully, If I am a star, then watch closely because this star will fall down if it mean I can be close to you. Yoona I like you."
 

Yuri said and lean in and capture Yoona's lips. Yoona struggle at first, but she was too tired from crying and cleaning.

She stood still didn't respond the kiss, but Yuri don't care about whether Yoona respond or not, she just want to show Yoona that she really love her, but the moment she pull out from the kiss, Yoona is already pass out. Yuri was panic!
 

"Yul! Get her inside the car." Her bestfriends drive their car and stop near Yuri and Yoona.
 

(They were watching them since the start keke~)
 

Yuri rush in the car and started calling the manager to bring a doctor to the appartment.
 

*
 

"How is she doctor?"
 

"She just too tired and stood under the rain too long. So now she got fever, but it is fine. I will give you the medicine. Just give it to her when she wake up."
 

"Thank you doc."
 

Then the doctor left.
 

"Hey Soo! Do you think what I think?" Jessica stated.
 

"I know right buddy!"
 

"Yah what you two talking about?" Hyoyeon jump in.
 

"Yeah! What are you thinking Jessi?"
 

"You know, I think Yoona fainted because she can't breath." Jessica said and Yuri glare at her.
 

"Yeah! Because our Yuri here was too much. But the scene was so romantic. Like a korean drama. Keke~" Sooyoung added and they all laugh except Yuri.
 

"Yah! Shut up. You guys been here too long. Go back now."
 

"Omo! Yuri! You didn't plan to do something bad on a sleeping girl right?"
 

"Yeah! You better not take advantage of the sleeping girl. At least let her wake up first."
 

"YAH! YOU GUYS WANT TO DIE?"
 

They all laugh and left appartment.
 

Yuri sit next to the bed while admiring Yoona's face.
 

"Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter