Chapter 14

Fate or Destiny?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inside the dressing room:
 

"Miss! Is Yuri come here often?" Yoona asked the girl who came and help her.
 

"Oh no! She not really come. Maybe once a year. Usually we sent her the magazine and she will told us which clothes she want and we already know her size. or sometime our designer have to go over to her appartment just to know what kind of clothes she want."

"Mwo? Is that real?"
 

"Yeah. Miss Kwon hate shopping. She don't like to come to the mall. It look like she doesn't want to bump into her mother. Omo! I talked too much. I will get fired if she knew that. Please don't tell her ok?"

"Ummm ok! But why she scared to bump into her mom here?"

"Oh so you didn't know that this mall owned by her family? Her mother come often, that's why she never come."

"Oh! I see...." 'What is she doing really? Owned an appartment. Now a mall? A freaking big mall in town? Oh my god! What else I didn't know?' Yoona thought in her mind.

"So You're her girlfriend?"

"Huh? Why ask like that?"

"It look like you're so importance that she willing to come all the way to the mall just to accompany you shopping. She never once coming with a girl."

"Oh so she used to come with a boy?" Yoona eyes went wide.

"Yeah. But sadly he is her bodyguard."

"Ohhh...."

"Okay! You can go out and show her now. She's waiting in front of the room."

Yoona walk out and saw Yuri sat outside the room. Yuri boring face turn into a wide grin when she saw Yoona with her new clothes. With every change of the clothes Yuri always give a thumb up and they end up took all the clothes that Yoona try.

Yuri gave her card to the manager and pay for the clothes. It was all for Yoona but Yuri look so excited like it was for herself.

"Yul! Why didn't you buy something for yourself?"

"Oh I got more than enough clothes already." Yuri replied and smile sweetly at Yoona.

Yoona feel bad but also happy at the same time when she know that her girlfriend hate shopping but willing to do what she hate just for her. She can't help but smile sweetly at Yuri then peck on Yuri cheek.

"Thank you honey." Yuri was shock at first because it was the first time that Yoona kissed her in public.

"You're welcome darling!" Yuri said and was about to peck Yoona's lips bur the manager back and give her back the card. Yuri frown and took it.

"Let's go."

"What about the clothes?"
 

"They will sent it to our appartment."
 

"Oh ok! So where are we going next? I'm hungry."
 

Yuri look at the time. It's already 2 pm.
 

"Oh I'm sorry babe! I was too excited that I forgot we need to eat lunch. Okay! So what you want to eat?" Yuri asked.
 

"Ummm Japanese food?"
 

"Ok let's go!" They walked hand in hand to a japanese restaurant in the mall.
 

They got in and order, when the food came, they happily feed each other. After finished eat, they continue to stroll around the mall. Yuri drag Yoona to buy bra, , perfume and more accessories. 
 

Finally they got everything. They head to the door and leave, but then they met Yuri's mother in front of the door.

Yoona didn't know her mother, until Yuri happy face turn into a cold one. Yuri just bow lightly at her mom and Yoona also bow. 
 

"So you came?" her mom said.
 

"Yes. I'm going now."
 

"Let's go and have tea together."
 

"Nope. I already have plan." Yuri bow and drag Yoona out.
 

Yuri's mother give her body guard the photo.
 

"Hand it to her and told her to meet me at the cafe shop over there." She said and walk ahead.

The guy caught up with Yuri and said.

"Young Miss. Madame ask me to give you this."
 

Yuri saw the photo and hide it as fast as possible before Yoona can see.
 

"Where is she?" Yuri asked the guy.
 

"She's waiting for you inside a cafe shop." He said.
 

Yuri turn to Yoona and gave her the car key.
 

"Go and wait me in the car first. I need to meet her for a while." Yuri said.
Yoona just nodded and took the key.

*
Inside the cafe

Yuri walk toward her mother.
 

"What you want?" Yuri asked.
 

"Sit down. Enough with being rude. I don't want to argue with you in public."
 

"Oh yeah! I forgot that you always scare that I make you embarrass in public." Yuri said and sit down.
 

"So you finally found someone who look like her?"
 

"Stop doing this." Yuri said and throw the photo on the table.
 

"I kinda wonder what if that girl know that you date her because she look like your ex."
 

"What are you talking about? Are you planing to take her away again? Told you mom, I'm not going to lose the love of my life to you again. If you want to start a war, then I don't mind accompany you." Yuri stood up and said her last sentence before she left. " And one more thing, it's not because she look like Yoonhui that why I date her. I love her and she's worth fighting for." Yuri left her mom who only have a bitter smile on her face.
 

"Yuri-ah! How long are you going to be this stubborn? I will prove you that those poor girl only want your money. Just you wait my daughter." Mrs Kwon talk to herself before sipping on her coffee.

*
In the car:
 

After Yuri came back, she didn't say a word and her face is as cold as ice. She didn't even gave Yoona a glance or smile. It's not that she doesn't want to. She just too pissed with her mother. Yoona thought that she shouldn't ask what happen in that situation, so she just sit still.
 

When they reach the appartment, Yuri took a bottle of wine and went outside to the balcony and sat there alone. Yoona wanted to go and comfort Yuri, but decide not to. Seems like Yuri wanted to be alone right now. She took her phone out and called Taeyeon. She asked for Sooyoung's number and Taeyeon gave her. Then She dial Sooyoung number.

*ring ring*
 

"Yeoboseyo!"
 

"Sooyoung unnie? I'm Yoona."
 

"Oh Yeah! Anyway why you got my number?"
 

"Ummm I asked from Taeyeon unnie. Anyway Unnie I need your help."
 

"Oh what is it?"
 

"Yuri and me were going on a date. We were walking happily until when she met a woman and I think maybe is her mother. She went to talk to her for awhile and came back with a cold expression.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter