Chapter 10

Fate or Destiny?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Yuri's appartment (so call their appartment now)

Yoona walk through the lobby and got called from the front desk.


"Yoona!"
 

"Oh Dae Unnie?"
 

"Miss Kwon said to pass you this key."
 

"Oh thank unnie."
 

'Why she has do pass me the key? Can't she just open the door for me? It was just 8 pm. Or she already sleeping?' Yoona thought while waiting for the elevator.

When she reach the door, she unlock and walk inside. The room was dark, because Yuri didn't turn on the light. Yoona slowly open the bedroom door and found Yuri sleeping inside. As worry as she is, she approach Yuri and place her palm on Yuri's forehead.

 

*flashback*
 

*ring ring*
 

"Yeoboseyo! Miss Kwon! Yoona is back."
 

"Arraso. I got it." Yuri hung up and turn off all the light and ran into her bedroom and pretend to sleep.
 

*end of flashback*

"What happen to you Yuri-ah! Why suddenly become sick? Sigh!! Get better soon okay?" Yoona talking to the fake sleeping girl.
 

Yuri tried so hard not to smile.
 

Yoona got up and walk to the bathroom to take a quick shower. After Yoona get in, Yuri open her eyes and squeal. Yuri found Yoona so cute when she worry about her that she was sick.
 

"I should get sick often just to get your attention. Keke~" Yuri talking to herself. The moment she heard the water stop, she pretend to sleep again.

Yoona came back from shower and check on Yuri again. She got nothing to do after that. She want to have dinner together with Yuri, but the girl already asleep, so she also skip it. 
 

She lay on her side, looking at Yuri's back. She close her eyes trying to sleep but she couldn't. She missed the warm in Yuri's embrace last night.
 

Yuri thought that Yoona already sleeping, so she turn to face Yoona.

Yoona feel Yuri movement, so she pretend to be asleep as well. Yuri didn't know that she was falling on her own trick.

She look at Yoona beautiful face for awhile before leaning her hand to caress Yoona's face.
 

Yoona hold Yuri's hand and open her eyes cause Yuri to be in shock.
 

"Omo! You are awake?"
 

"And you too? Anyway do you still sick?"
 

"No I'm not sick."
 

"Then why you told Sooyoung unnie that you're not feeling well?"
 

"Yeah! I feel not well but that doesn't mean that I'm sick."
 

"Yah! You know how worry I was? What happen? Why you walk out when I arrived?"
 

"Nothing."
 

"Are you by any chance ummm Jealous?"
 

"What?? How? I mean I have no right to be jealous. It was true that I like you, but I am still nothing to you."
 

"So you were jealous?"
 

"....."
 

"The fact is I just help her. She was lost. That's it."
 

"You don't have to explain."
 

"No you need to know. I don't like seeing you walk away from me. And who say you're nothing to me?"
 

"Then I am what?"
 

"You're something to me Yuri."
 

"Something?" Yuri raise her brow in confused.
 

"Yeah. You are something. And that something is very special for me."
 

"What is that something?"
 

"I... I... Yuri I'm scared!"
 

"Why?"
 

"I'm scared to lose you. Yuri! I... I also like you. And come to think about-" Yoona was cut off.
 

The moment Yoona said that she like Yuri too make Yuri become a happiest girl alive.
 

This time Yuri didn't force Yoona in the kiss and Yoona didn't struggle either. Yoona had never fell in love neither she ever kiss someone before, but Yuri made Yoona melted in their kiss. It was so sweet like a honey.
 

Yuri kiss Yoona lips softly and her hand automatically made it way to Yoona waist and pull her closer. Not long after that Yuri flipped herself and she was on top of Yoona while still nibbling on Yoona's sweet lips. Yuri started to Yoona's lower lips asking the girl for entrancr, but Yoona was still so innocent to know what Yuri was asking. Yuri knew that Yoona didn't get her, so she caress on Yoona's abs cause the girl to gasp and parted her lips. Yuri took the opportunity to slip her tongue inside Yoona's mouth and started playing with Yoona's tongue. Yoona didn't know what to do, so she just let Yuri tongue playing inside hers.
 

Soon Yoona broke the kiss and both of them were panting.
 

"I... I... Need... Air..." Yoona said while panting heavily.
 

Yuri didn't say anything, but chuckle at her cuttie. 
"I'm sorry." Yuri appologize.
 

"Wae?"
 

"I make you breathless." She said and Yoona blush.
 

"You also breathless. It's okay. " Yoona smile at her.
 

"I might prefer to be breathless or not breath at all if it mean I could kiss you forever." Yuri being cheesy.
 

"Yah!" Yoona blush big time and hit Yuri chest lightly cause Yuri to chuckle at her behaviour again.
 

"Umm Yuri?"
 

"Hmm?"
 

"I'm sorry."
 

"Why?"
 

"It was my first time and I didn't know how to react." Yoona confess embarassingly.
 

"Hey don't think like that. I didn't mind it even if you didn't respond the kiss at all. You lips are just too sweet enough for me to get lost. And to know that I am the one who got to be your first kiss, it feel like I just won a lottery."

"Hey! Since when you become so cheesy Miss Kwon?"
 

"The moment the girl name Im Yoona walk into my life." Yuri said and kiss Yoona's forehead. "So Yoona!
Will you be my girlfriend?"
 

"....."
 

"Yoona?" Yoona look into Yuri worry eyes and giggle.
 

"Of course I will. If not how am I supposed to give you my first kiss? Pabo!"
 

"Thank you Yoona-ah! I love you so much." Yuri hug Yoona tight.
 

"Yuri! Can't breath."
 

"Oh sorry! I was too excited."
 

"But what are your fans going to react when they know about us. I'm so worry."
 

"You don't have to care about them Yoona. I promise i will take care and protect you. So please don't hide from me if someone dare to bully you."
 

Yoona smile and hug Yuri.
"I love you Yul!"
 

"Yul?"
 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter