Chapter 27

Fate or Destiny?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the break finish, the Yoonyul couple came back to Seoul and Yoona also need to go to school and confirm about her drama audition.


Yuri send Yoona to Mr Lee office and wait for her around the school garden.
 

Yoona walk inside and saw Mr Lee the director and Jiyeon inside the office.
 

Yoona bow at Mr Lee and Director before enter the room.
 

"Annyeong Mr Lee, And Director-shi!" Yoona said.
 

"Oh come in here Yoona-shi!" Mr Lee said.
 

"Nae!"
 

"So we called Yoona-shi and Jiyeon-shi to come here today, because we have an announcement to make. You two have been passed to become our trainee in Sm, but only one of you could debut as an actress of this drama." Mr Lee said.
 

"You two had left a good impression about your acting, but we could only have one main actress. First, I don't want you to feel offend about not to get choosen. It's not because you are not good enough, but it's depend on the drama line. And the one that I decide to choose is Miss Im Yoona. And I am sorry Jiyeon-shi! I believe you will be able to make it to another drama.
Congratulation Yoona-shi!" Mr Director said.
 

"Gamsahamnida!" Yoona bow rapidly while Jiyeon just looking at Yoona with anger.

*

After a long talk with Mr Lee and Director, Yoona came out to find Yuri, but there is no trace of Yuri around the office.
 

Yoona took out her phone and call Yuri.
 

"Yeoboseyo!"
 

"Yul? Where are you?"
 

"I'm here around the library."
 

"Oh what are you doing there?"
 

"Nothing, I just came and meet Sooyoung and Hyoyeon. So you're done? I will see you there then."


"Aniyo! I will go there. Wait for me okay?"
 

"Okok! Be quick then, I miss you already!" Yuri said and Yoona could heard the fake puking sound on the other line.


"Yah! It's embarrassing."
 

"Don't worry! The fake puking soon become the real one when I hung up."
 

"Hahaha... Ok! See you there baby!"

Yoona hung up and walk toward the library building.
 

*
 

When she reach the building, she call Yuri again and stood near the library building while waiting for Yuri to come out.
 

"Yoona!" Yuri called, Yoona heard her name and turn toward Yuri, but Yuri face turn to be so full of worry as she ran so quickly toward Yoona.

 

When Yoona realize it, their body already fell on the ground.
 

There is a pot falling from the rooftop, but no one know who did that.
 

"Yoona? Yuri?" Sooyoung and Hyoyeon called out the couple's name in fear.
 

"Are you..okay?" Yuri mutter while Yoona is holding her body.
 

"I'm okay! What about you?" Yoona asked.
 

"That's good!" Yuri mutter her last sentence and pass out.
 

"Yul? Yul???" Yoona keep calling her name, but then she saw blood on the hand that she hold Yuri's head. "Somebody Help!!!" Yoona crying for help.
 

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon called for ambulance, and Krystal and Seohyun also ran to them.
 

"Seo! You stay here with the unnies. I got something to do. I will follow you guy to the hospital later." Krystal said and left.

*
 

Krystal ran as fast as possible to the rooftop. When she almost reach, she saw a girl sitting on the stair and laugh at herself.
 

Krystal approach her and notice that she's the girl that drop the flower pot on Yoona.
 

"Who are you? Why did you do that?" Krystal asked.
 

"It's none of your business. It should be hit on that poor girl. Aniyo! I didn't mean to drop on Yuri unnie. She shouldn't have come and rescue that poor ."

"Shut up! You have no right to call her like that. Come with me!" Krystal said and drag the girl down.
 

"Go off me!"
 

"Shut up! You almost kill Yoona, and now Yuri unnie is in danger, don't expect to ran away that easily."

Krystal was success to bring the girl to Mr Lee office.
 

"Annyeong Mr Lee!"
 

"Oh Krystal-shi! What is the matter?"
 

"This girl here, she trying to kill Yoona!"
 

"Mwo? You mean Jiyeon-shi?"
 

"So her name is Jiyeon? And yeah, she did. She drop a flower pot from the rooftop of library building and Yoona was there and I saw it with my own eyes that this girl did it."

"So is Yoona-shi got hurt?"
 

"Aniyo! Yoona is fine, but Yuri unnie is on her way to hospital right now."
 

"What? You mean Kwon Yuri-shi?"
 

"Nae!"
 

"Jiyeon-shi! Why did you do that? Is that becaus of the result?" Mr Lee asked.
 

"She deserve it. She deserve to be treated that way. Who is she to be so lucky? It should be me to pass that audition, and it should be me who staying next to Yuri unnie!" Jiyeon answered easily like it is no big deal.

"I guess she had a mental problem. Sir! I need to turn her into the police." Krystal said.
 

"Well! You can left her here, I will handle everything. And please update me about Yuri-shi situation when you go to the hospital."
 

"Dae! Then I will take my leave!" Krystal bow and left.

*
 

At the hospital:

When they reach the hospital, Yuri was immediately send into the operation room.
 

*sob* *sob*
 

"Yoona! Don't worry! Yul will be okay!" Sooyoung patted Yoona's shoulder.
 

"Yeah! Yul is strong and she will be okay!" Hyoyeon said.
 

"Yoona! You should go and change your clothes. Yuri unnie's blood is all over your shirt." Seohyun said.
 

"No! I can't leave. I need to stay here. I need to see Yuri woke up and smile at me again." Yoona said and began to cry again.
 

"Yoona-ah! Don't be like this." Hyoyeon said.
 

"Unnies, Seohyun! I'm really scare. Why did the one who got hurt is her? Why is it not me?"
 

Yoona is blaming herself until someone approach them and stood infront of Yoona. 
 

"So you're the reason that my daughter is inside the operation room?" Mrs Kwon gave Yoona her cold gaze.
 

"Nae?" Yoona stood up and bow at Mrs Kwon. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter