Chapter 11

Fate or Destiny?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri drag Yoona to the rooftop. Yoona didn't say anything and just follow Yuri since she notice that Yuri is not in a good mood. When they reach the rooftop Yuri let go of Yoona's hand and face Yoona with her back. She stood there silently until Yoona started the conversation.


"Yuri?"
 

"....."
 

"Are you okay?" Yoona started to worry and approach Yuri."What happen Yuri-ah?"
 

"Nothing. I just... I'm sorry!"
 

"Wae? What about?"
 

"I was too late to protect you."
 

"It's okay. I'm fine anyway."
 

"No. I promise I will protect you, but I was late."
 

"Eh? Don't be angry at yourself. I know you want to protect me. Don't be sad. I'm fine now. So no worry okay?"
 

"But I'm your girlfriend, I don't like seeing someone else taking my place to protect my girl." Yuri said and Yoona immediately understand what Yuri feel.
 

"Eh? Someone is being jealous?"
 

"Huh? Ummm I...."
 

"Look Yul! I love you. And I know you love and want to protect me, but you don't have to worry that I will leave you just because someone else came to protect me first and they can take your place. I'm yours Yul. And it won't change."
 

"But.... I feel not secure when Krystal is around you. She seems flirty."
 

"No! She was just my classmate. And as I told you, I only love you. So don't worry okay? Or you didn't trust me?"
 

"No.. I trust you. I just can't trust people around you. I'm sorry that I acted like a baby."
 

"Hehehe so you are a jealous freak?" Yoona said playfully.
 

"Yah!" Yuri whine.
 

"Aww you are so cute. It's my first time seeing your cute side. Come on my baby! Let's go and have lunch."
 

"Baby?"
 

"Yeah you are my baby. My only beloved baby." Yoona said and Yuri smile widely before lean in and asking for a kiss from Yoona.
 

"What are you doing?" Yoona asked.
 

"I want a kiss."
 

"No. I already said that I'm not an easy girl." Yoona merong at Yuri and Yuri started to chase her, and their lunch time end up by chasing each other on the rooftop.
 

*

 

"Madam! secretery Yoon had arrived."
 

"Let him in."
 

"Anneyoeng Madam! Sorry I was late."
 

"How was it?"
 

"Here is the photos. That girl's name Im Yoona and now she is staying at Young Miss place. About her background, I am in the process of searching about her past. I will give you the document when I finish."
 

"How long it's going to be?"
 

"2 Weeks."
 

"Good. Let them stay like that for now."
 

"Yes Madam."
 

"You can go now."
 

"Dae!"
 

Mrs Kwon took the photos out and take a look. But end up gasp when she saw the girl.
 

"What really happen? Why they look totally the same? Yuri-ah you like her because they look the same?"
Mrs Kwon end up sighing heavily.

 

*

 

Yuri came to soshi cafe and have dinner with Yoona. Since she got nothing to do at home, she prefer
staying there and wait for her girl to finish her shift. Yuri sat there and never once take her eyes off her girl.
 

"Yah! You don't have to keep looking at her. She won't run away." Taeyeon sit down infront of her and said.
 

"No... She just too adorable for me to take my eyes off her you know!"
 

"Omo! Since when you have these kind of cheesy talk Kwon Yuri?"
 

"Yah!" Yuri glare at her.
 

"Hahaha.... I guess Yoona is not an ordinary girl."
 

"She is not ordinary girl for me. She's my princess."
 

"Hahaha... Sooo sweet until my finger curl up."
 

"Yah! You midget."
 

"Yah!!!!" the two was about to kill each other when Sooyoung and Hyoyeon walk in.
 

"Hey guys whatsup?"
 

"Why are you here?" Yuri asked Sooyoung and Hyoyeon.
 

"Omo! I came to wait for my friend in law. Keke~" Sooyoung said and Taeyeon and Hyoyeon laugh out loud.
 

"You guys are too free is it? You midget, go and look after your business." She pointed at Taeyeon and the girl pouted.

"And you two love bird, when will you get tired of teasing me?"
 

"Yah! We just-" Sooyoung was cut off when Yoona came.
 

"Yul?"
 

"Oh you done?"
 

"Yeah Taeyeon unnie let me go early today." Yoona beam.
 

"Okay then let's go." Yuri said and hold Yoona hand.
 

"Yah what about us?" Sooyoung asked.
 

"Why are you asking me? Go and have fun with Hyo."
 

"Yah Kwon Yuri. You got your girlfriend and you kick me out? I can't believe you."
 

"Yah I didn't. What you want?"
 

"We want a double date." Hyoyeon said excited.
 

"Oh really? Unnies do you like street food? I know a lot of street food that sell at night." Yoona said excited.
 

"Yoona!!!" Yuri whine.
 

"Wae? Let's go together please!!" Yoona pouted cutely and Yuri give in and nodded.
 

"So what do you think unnies?"
 

"Umm we never eat street food, but I would like to try." Hyoyeon answer.
 

"Oh great! Let's go!"
 

They left the cafe and Yoona told Yuri the way to the place with Hyoyoung follow their car from behind.

 

When they reach the place, they happily enjoy the food. The food was very nice and Sooyoung jumping happily like a kid and buy almost everything. Hyoyeon just pout and follow her girlfriend.
 

Yoona and Yur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter