Chapter 25

Fate or Destiny?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri drive away from her house and stop her car near a lake side on the way.
 

She pull out her phone and call someone while trying to stop her tears from falling.

*ring ring*

 
"Yeoboseyo?" the man answer.
 

"Uncle! Sangwoo uncle. It's me Yuri."
 

"Oh Yuri-ah! Wow!! It's been so long... How are you? Wait! Are you crying?"
 

"Uncle can we meet? I need you to give me advise. I'm going to crazy with this family."
 

"Ok ok Yuri-ah! You can come to my farm now."
 

"Nae! I will be there."

Kwon Sangwoo is Yuri's dad younger brother. He is the one who could help Yuri's dad with his business, but Sangwoo hate the busy life like Yuri's dad, so he decide to live his happy life in a small farm out of town without anyone knowing. 
 

Yuri's dad still mad at him for running away. He also trying to find Sangwoo, but he couldn't because he change his name and everything. Sangwoo love Yuri the like his own daughter, so only Yuri could contact and know where he is.
 

*
 

Yuri arrive at her uncle place and park the car in front of the house.
 

Sangwoo came out from the house to greet Yuri.
 

Yuri get out of the car and ran into his arm and hug him while crying like a baby.
 

"Omo! My niece has grown up now. I almost can't regconize her."
 

"Uncle!!! *sob* i need you to help me from that cruel family."
 

"Yuri-ah don't cry. Come inside and we will talk."
 

Yuri follow him inside and sat on the sofa in the living room.
 

"So, what happen?" Sangwoo asked.
 

"That monster force me to marry with a prime minister daughter."
 

"What? And what about your dad? He will be on your side right?"
 

"No! *sob* not this time... He is on her side. They also want to send me to State. I don't *sob* wanna go uncle. I have someone I love here. I don't *sob* wanna leave her.*sob*"
 

"Okay okay I see... But as I know you won't love someone else accept your Yoonhui right?"
 

"Yes I did say that, but she is the first girl who came and break my wall. And you know what? She is Yoonhui twin sister!"

"What? So did she know about you and Yoonhui?"
 

"She did, but she didn't know that they are twin. She just know that they look alike."
 

"And she still be with you?"
 

"At first she thought I didn't really love her. And I love her because she look like Yoonhui, but then she came back and tell me that she believe in our love."
 

"Wow! Such a strong girl."
 

"Uncle, mother want me to tell her about the twin thing. She said, if Yoona still be with me after she know that, my mother will cancel that engagement."

"Are you sure she will Yuri?"
 

"I doubt that."
 

"But why don't you try? Since you and Yoona believe in your love right?"
 

"But I'm scare uncle."
 

"Listen Yuri-ah! If you and Yoona truely believe about your love, there is nothing could break you. It might be an opportunity to test how much she love you too Yuri-ah!"
 

Her uncle patted her shoulder and gave her a cheerful smile. Yuri smile back and hug him.
 

"Thank you uncle. I would go crazy if you're not here to lead my way! Uncle can I go walk around?"
 

"Sure! Come, I will show you my new garden."
 

Yuri and her uncle walk around their farm and have a look.
 

"Wow! Uncle your farm is so beautiful. And this garden feel like paradise. Are you sure you did it by yourself?"
 

"Of course my dear!"
 

"Your life seems to be so peaceful. I really want to have that kind of life too."
 

"Hahaha... We will see if you could escape from your father. Anyway you can visit anytime dear."
 

"Really? Can I bring Yoona with me too?"
 

"Yeah you can. I also want to see my niece in law though. Hahaha..." Sangwoo said and they burst out laughing out loud.

*ring ring*

Someone's calling and Yuri excuse herself from her uncle to pick up the phone.
 

"Yeoboseyo!"
 

"Yuri? It's Sekyung. Can we meet? I got some plan in my mind."
 

"Ok sure! I will see you in an hour. Text me where to meet."
 

"Okay!"

Yuri hung up then bid good bye to her uncle and left.

*
 

At Seohyun appartment: 
 

Yoona and Seohyun already finish their practice.
 

"Seohyun-ah! I will get going now." Yoona said.
 

"Aniyo! Let's go to the cafe nearby and eat something. We all haven't eat lunch anyway." Seohyun said.
 

"Yeah Yoona! Let's go eat together."Krystal said.
 

"Oh okay then."
 

The trio go out to a cafe near Seohyun house and grab a late lunch together.
 

They were happily chit chat until Yoona excuse herself to go to restroom. On her way back she saw a familiar figure sitting in a corner of the cafe with another girl.

Yoona blood boil in jealousy. Part of her want to walk in and need an explain from Yuri, but her brain told her to just stay still and see what's going on first.
 

Yoona saw the girl smiling sweetly at Yuri and Yuri seems to be also friendly with the girl. 
 

Yoona can't bare seeing the scene anymore, so she walk back to her table and excuse herself to go back first .
 

"Guys I need to go now. I will see you later."
 

"Wait Yoong! Let's go together. We will drop you off at your place." Seohyun sugguested and Yoona just nodded weakly.
 

Seohyun and Krystal gave each other a knowing sign and Seohyun go to the car with Yoona first while Krystal going to pay for their bill.
 

*
 

On the other side of the cafe, Yuri is discussing with Sekyung about their plan, not knowing that she's slowly falling for Sekyung trap.
 

"So what you gonna do now?" Yuri asked.
 

"I was thinking about follow them first."
 

"What? Are you kidding me? I won't."
 

"Yuri, you see, now we can't do anything. My dad threaten me about hurting my boyfriend. And as much as i want to protest, I can't. He has power to do whatever he wants. I have no choice."
 

"So you giving up on your boyfriend and marry me?"
 

"No. It was just engage first. They set the marriage when you become the CEO, so why don't we ruin it after you are strong enough to fight?" Sekyung said and Yuri was speechless. 

 

"I will think about it. I will tell you once I d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter