Chapter 26

Fate or Destiny?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Summer Break:

Yuri and Yoona is in the car on the way to the beach. After 3 hours of driving, they finally arrive at a dock.
 

"Yul! Where are we going? Why coming here?"
 

"We haven't arrive where I want us to be yet. Come on! Let take all our staff and get on the yatch." Yuri said.
 

"Oh okay!" 
 

They move all the thing and put it on the yatch. 
 

A man came to Yuri and bow. He is in his 40s and he is the one who take care of the yatch and the private island of the Kwon.
 

"Hello! young miss... It's been so long you never come."
 

"OH hi Uncle! I have no one to come with before. And now I found one. Hehe!" Yuri said playfully, but Yoona blush like a tomato.
 

"Haha! Umm anyway I already set everything on the island for you. The tent and food already placed there. Also all the worker already left."
 

"Wow! Thank you uncle. I guess I will get going then."
 

"Have Fun young miss! If you need anything just call us."
 

"Yes! Thank you uncle." Yuri smile and get on the yatch with Yoona.

*
 

"I didn't know you could drive that." Yoona said.
 

"There are many things I know babe! I've been train like a soldier you know."
 

"Show me one by one then." 
 

"I will..."

Yoona excitedly sitting on the front of their big yatch and smile brightly to the beautiful sea. After bored of sitting alone for awhile, Yoona walk back to Yuri and hug her from behind, while resting her chin on Yuri's shoulder.

"Wae?" Yuri asked.
 

"I'm bored."
 

"Wanna try?" Yuri said offered Yoona to drive their yatch.
 

"I can?"
 

"Yeah! Here try it."
 

"Whao...." Yoona getting excited like a little kid.
 

Yuri stood behind and they drive together.

*
 

They finally arrive at the island.
 

"Yoong let's go!" They bring their thing and get off the yatch.
 

They walk toward the place that Yuri's people prepare for them.
 

"Whao.... Yul! It's beautiful. You're really romantic." Yoona said then drop her things and ran toward the place that Yuri asked them to prepare.

There are 2 long chair, 2 big umbrella, a table fill with fruits.
 

"Yah! Yoong!! Why you left all the things behind?" Yuri said, only to get ignore by Yoona.

 

Yuri bring out the food and they ate it happily.
 

After eating, they started playing game.
 

"Let play game. Who could build a nicer sand castle win the prize." Yuri said.
 

"What is the prize?"
 

"Ummm the loser will become a slave for the whole vacation."
 

"Sound good! Deal!" Yoona said and start building her castle.

*
 

1 hour later, Yuri finish her castle and Yoona is still half way done.
 

"You lose!" Yuri smirk.
 

"Aniyo! I haven't done."
 

"Just see your half done, I can say that you can't win." Yuri said cooly.
 

Yoona stood up and smirk. Before Yuri notice it, Yoona already jump on her castle and ruin it while laughinh so hard.
 

"Yah! Im Yoona, how dare you???? Arggggh!!!!" Yuri said angrily, but Yoona was fast to escape for her life.

 

Yuri chasing while shouting her name, but Yoona didn't seems to care as she keep running. Yuri pretend to be hurt and sit on the sand.

Yoona worrily ran back and check on her, but to her surprise, Yuri grab her hand, pull her down and straddle on her.
 

"Yah! You trick me! Hmmmmp!"
 

"What about you? You ruin my castle. What should I punish you huh?"
 

"Aniyo!! Because you came and mocking at me, that why I ruin it."
 

"That's it. You still not admit it." Yuri get up and carry Yoona bridal style and walking toward the sea then throw her into the water.
 

"Yah! How could you do that to your wifey?" Yoona pouted.
 

"Because my wife acting like a brat."
 

"Yah!!!"
 

"Hahahaha...." Yuri laughing happily then Yoona got the chance to attack her.
 

Yoona splash water in Yuri's face and it fell into .
 

"Yah! Stop... It so salty."
 

"Serve you right!" Yoona merong and ran away, but Yuri and was fast. She jump on Yoona and they fall into the water together.
 

"Got Cha!!"
 

"Help!!!" 
 

"No one in this place beside you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter