Chapter 12

Fate or Destiny?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey Roy Kim!"

"Oh Hi In Guk!"

"Did you hear it?"

"Hear what? I didn't come to school almost a week already."

"Oh you might need to hear this."

"What happen?"

"Hmm your Yoona is in a relationship with our president, Kwon Yuri."

"Are you kidding me?"

"Oh man! I lie you for what? Go and check out by yourself. They might be on the school rooftop now."

Roy Kim didn't say a thing. He just ran to where In Guk told him.

Since he fail to confess to Yoona that day, he never came to school. He was too embarrass.

When he reach the rooftop, all he heard was a giggle. He walk toward the sound and found his Yoona with Yuri feeding each other happily.

Yoona feed Yuri and then Yuri peek her lips and Yoona blush and hit Yuri's arm.

Roy Kim feel his blood boil in anger. He came first. He know Yoona first and he fall in love with her first, but
why Yoona become Yuri's girlfriend so easily? He clench his fist tight and walk toward them.

"Yoona." He grab Yoona wrist tight.

"R-roy!" Yoona was shock.

"Yah! Roy Kim. Let go off her." Yuri shouted, but he didn't care.

"Why Yoona? You didn't give me a chance to show you about my love yet. Why you choose her? I came first, I know you first Yoona-ah." 

"Stop right now." Yuri said and push him away from Yoona. Yuri was about to punch him but Yoona stopped her.

"Yul. Don't."

"Wae? He hurt you."

Roy Kim kneel down infront of Yoona and said.

"Please Yoona. Give me a chance please." He begged.

"YAH!! SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND. YOU BETTER NOT COME AROUND HER ANYMORE FROM NOW ON."

"Yul! Can I talk with him for a while?"

"But what if he hurt you?"

"No. He won't. Don't worry Yul." Yuri frown and walk to the corner and let the two talk, but she never take her eyes off Yoona.

"Roy! I didn't mean to hurt you. But since the start, I always keep you as my brother. I never think of you
as a man. And love is not depend on who came first or second. Yuri come into my life and make me fall in love for the first time. I know it sound unfair, but i really love her."

"Yoona. But I really love you. I can't let you do this. And she is a girl Yoona. Please! Gimme a chance. I will show you that I can love you better." Roy Kim said and pull Yoona into a hug.

When Yuri saw that Yoona is in trouble, she ran in and give Roy Kim a punch. She was about to give him another, but he caught her fist and hurt her. But too bad Yuri was too good in Judo. She move as fast as she could and finally Roy Kim fainted.

"Yul! Are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

"But your hand."

"It's okay." Yuri said that it was fine, but Yoona didn't believe her. 

Yuri called the guard to go up and send Roy Kim to the hospital. Then Yoona drag her to the nurse office.

*

"You can't lift something heavy at least 3 days. It doesn't look serious, but you have to be careful. And don't forget to apply the medicine on it." Nurse said and hand Yuri the medicine.

"Thank you." Yuri said and walk out of the room.

"Yoona?"

"Hey! Are you okay? What did the nurse say?"

"Hey calm down. I just hurt my hand. And she say it's fine. Just don't lift something heavy for 3 days and apply this medicine." Yuri said then Yoona started sulking.

"Wae?" Yuri asked.

"Why did you fight?"

"Because he trying to hurt you."

"And now you're the one who get hurt."

"I know you were worry. I'm sorry. But I can't stand seeing him hurt you. I will always protect you. Remember?" Yuri said and hold Yoona's hand and squeeze it lightly.

Yoona smile and peck Yuri's cheek. Suddenly her bestfriends ran to her with a worry look.

"Yul! Yoona! Are you guys okay?" They all said in unison.

"I'm fine unnies. But Yuri hurt her hand."

"That bastard. How dare he hurt you?" Sooyoung said angrily.

"Don't worry Soo. I already pay it back. He was sent to hospital already." Yuri said and everyone jaw drop. They were worry to dead, but then Roy Kim might be already in a dead state.

Then Hyorin came and smirk infront of Yuri.

"Yuri! Mr Lee want to see you." Hyorin said.

"I will go soon." Yuri replied.

"No. You have to go with me now." 

"I got my own legs. I can walk there by myself and also I am not a prisoner, so you better go off me right now, before I become one." Yuri said angrily and everyone gulp. Yoona squeeze her hand to calm her.

"Let's go Yul. I will go with you." Yoona said.

"No. Babe! Just stay with them. I will go by myself. Will call you when I'm done. Guys please take care of her."

"Okay i know. Come back soon Yul." Sooyoung replied and Yuri walk off then Hyorin tailed behind her.

"Yoona! So where you wanna go?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Hmm I need to go to work unnie. You guys can enjoy your time."

"Oh but Yuri told us to look after you." Tiffany said.

"No unnie. I'm fine. I can go to work by myself." Yoona said and then Seohyun and Krystal arrived.

"Unnies!" The two called out.

"Oh Yoona! Are you okay?" Krystal asked in concern.

"Oh I'm fine. Umm Unnies I'm going to go now. See you later unnie." Yoona said.

"Wait. Where are you going?" Krystal asked.

"I'm going to work."

"Oh! Let me send you there."

"Krystal." Jessica called as a warning.

"Wae? I just sent her to her work place. Let's go Yoona." Krystal said and drag Yoona out didn't care that HellSica is going to kill her later.

"YAH!!! JUNG SOOJUNG.... AISHHH... YOU ARE SO DEAD LATER!!!" Jessica shouted.

"Babe! Do you think she is being serious?" Tiffany asked.

"I don't know too. Aishh that kid."

"Unnie! Is Krystal like Yoona?" Seohyun asked disappointed.

"Hmmm I think she is." Tiffany said and Seohyun just frown disappointing.

"So what are we going to do about her? It's not funny if Yuri know about it." Sooyoung said.

"Yeah! It's not easy to have this Yuri back to her own self. I can't stand seeing her going to her old path again." Hyoyeon add.

"Hmm I'll try talking to her." Jessica said and everyone just sigh.

*
At Mr Lee office:

"Anneyeong Mr Lee!"

"Oh Yuri-shi! I kinda heard about you get into a fight with Roy Kim."

"Dae!"

"Do you have any reasons?"

"Because he hurt Yoona."

"Ummm I know that maybe he started it first, but you shouldn't have hit him that hard. Now his parents wanted to make a law suit."

"Just let them do it. I will call my lawyer."

"No you don't need to. I called your mother and she said she will solve it and she ask you to go and see her after this."

"Dae. If there is nothing else, then i will be going now."

"Ok you can leave now."

And with that Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter