Chapter 17

Fate or Destiny?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri's pov:

It seems like she is not going to tell me what happen. I need to find out what happen? I'm really curious.
 

I walked back to my car. After get in the car I took my phone out and call.

"Where are you?"

............

"Ok I'll be there in minutes."

*
 

*Ding Dong*
 

"Coming..."
 

"I got something to ask you." I drag Jessica back into her and Tiffany suite.
 

"Hi Yul! " Tiffany greeted me. I just smile back and turn to look at Sica.
 

"So what you want to know?"
 

"Did Krystal ever mention about Yoona with you?"
 

"W-what? Why? Is something happen?" Sica asked.
 

"I saw her with Yoona talking, then Yoona seems to be mad and left her."
 

"Maybe it was about something related to school. Don't misunderstanding Yul."

"It can't be. Why Yoona get mad if she was talking about school stuff?"
 

"Did you ask Yoona then?"
 

"Nope. I wait for her to tell me, but she doesn't seems like she will tell me."
 

"Be patient Yul. It might be because it was not something important."
 

"Yeah Jessie is right. Don't judge yet. Let's wait until tonight when she go back home first. Or you can just ask her." Tiffany said.
 

"Okay! Anyway do you have something to drink? I need to release stress."
 

"Yah! You can drink but just a bit only." 
 

"Fine fine. Give me already." 
 

"Okok!"
 

They end up chilling until late evening.
 

*

Normal's pov:

"Madam! secretary Yoon want talk to you."
 

"Ok! Let him in."
 

"Yes Madam."

"Anneyeong Madam! I got the every information

now."
 

"Say it!"
 

"Im Yoona and Kim Yoonhui is a twin. They were seperate after the car accident of their parents. The two were safe, but they got adopted by different person. They didn't seems to know about it because they were just 2 years old back then."
 

"Ok! You can go now."
 

"Yeh! Just call me if you need something."
 

Then he left.
 

Mrs Kwon looking out of the window of her office and thinking about the plan to parted Yoona from Yuri.
 

*
 

Yuri arrive home after drinking with her friend.
 

"Yuri!!!!"
 

Yoona ran out and jump on Yuri.
 

"What happen?" Yuri asked.
 

"Nothing. I just miss you." Yoona gave Yuri her sweet smile.
 

Yuri still feel bad about what Yoona hiding from her, but she couldn't resist her girlfriend cuteness.
 

Yuri smile back and kiss Yoona's forehead.
 

"Yul! You drink alcohol? Why? What happen?" Yoona asked with concern.
 

"Oh I just drink abit with Sica and Fany." 
 

"You go and drink with unnie, that why you didn't come and pick me?" Yoona frowned.
 

"Huh? Ermmm... "
 

"It's okay! I know you also need time with friend. Anyway I cook dinner. Wanna eat together?"
 

"Oh! I already eat, so I'm going shower first." Yuri said making Yoona look disappointed. 
 

Yoona turn around and walk back to dining table but stop when Yuri grab her wrist and turn her around into a hug.
 

"I change my mind. I think I need to eat dinner again." Yuri smile.
 

"Really? Come come! I will feed you."
 

"Yah! Am I a baby? But I don't mind if an angel wanted to feed me." Yuri chuckle and recieve a playful slap on the arm by Yoona.
 

They enjoy their dinner and feeding each other. Yuri still curious about Yoona and Krystal, but she just shrug it off because for now, being with Yoona is all she want.
 

*
6 am
 

Yoona feel the empty of the bed, she slowly open her eyes and frown when Yuri is not there. 
 

She get out of bed and walk to the living room only to found her girlfriend weird behavior again. Ok, that not really weird, but out of sudden, Yuri woke up early in the morning and doing push up.
 

Yoona approach Yuri and said.
 

"Good morning babe!"
 

"Oh... You... A.. Wake??" Yuri said.
 

"What are you doing so early in the morning?"
 

"I'm.. work..ing out."
 

"I know. But why?"
 

"Be..cause... I.. Feel.. So.. Heavy.. These.. Day."
 

"Yul! Can't you just stop and talk to me first?"
 

"No... I..need..to..fo.cus.."
 

"Yah! Is it that important, that you can't just stop for a minute and talk to me?"
 

Yuri ignore and keep doing her push up. 
 

Yoona feel frustrated then she walk closer and sit on Yuri's back.
 

"Let's see if you still can do it." Yoona smirk.
 

Yuri couldn't do it anymore, so she lay flat on the floor trying to catch her breath.
 

"Yah! Get off... You're heavy."
 

"Eh? You better try to do more. I'm trying to help you here."
 

"Help?"
 

"Yeah! They said that it help you burn more calories when you do the push up while putting something heavy on your back."
 

"Enough Im Yoona. Get off me now."
 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter