Chapter 16

Fate or Destiny?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri drag Yoona out and hopped on a cab since she forgot to take her car key with her.
 

They sat silently in the cab. Yuri turn to see Yoona with an unread expression. She lean her hand over to take Yoona's hand and hold it softly until Yoona turn to look at her. Yuri brush Yoona's hand with her thumb and smile at her. Yoona then rest her head on Yuri shoulder and close her eyes while thinking about what will happen between them if Yuri's mother seems doesn't like her at all.
 

The cab stopped infront of the mall. Yuri shook Yoona's body who had fallen asleep. Yoona rubbing her eyes sleepily and realize that they had arrive to a mall.
 

"Wake up. We are here." Yuri said.
 

Yoona nodded and got out of the cab.
 

They walked hand in hand into the mall.
 

Yuri lead Yoona to a coffee shop and have their lunch. After finish eating, they stroll around seoul street. since there is no sunlight today, the weather is a bit cold. Yoona didn't wear much clothes, so she hug herself.
 

"Are you cold?" Yuri asked.
 

Actaully today Yuri always be the one who started the conversation, and all Yoona did was nodded or answer with 'Yes' or 'No'.
After Yoona nodded, Yuri take off her jacket and put it on Yoona.
 

"I'm sorry Yoong!" Yuri muttered.
 

"It's not your fault."
 

"So you mean I can sneak into the bathroom while you taking shower?" Yuri trying to joke, because she didn't want Yoona to think about her mother.
 

"Yah! I didn't mean that." Yoona slab Yuri's arm lightly while blushing madly.
 

"But it's not my fault though. I bet the bathroom door broken." Yuri said.
 

"Even if it had been broken, you shouldn't have go in there."
 

"Yoong baby! Why you have to be so shy when we already did-" Yoona cover Yuri mouth with her hand and panicked.
 

"Shhh! Are you going to say it out loud and tell it to everyone in this world?"
 

Yuri chuckle and pull Yoona's hand off.
 

"If I could, I really wanna shout out that you're mine and how happy you made me last night, but don't worry. I won't tell them because I want you all alone." Yuri smirk and Yoona blush madly again.
 

Yoona turned away from Yuri trying to find a topic to talk.
 

"Oh how was your eyes?" Yoona asked.
 

"It's hurt. See see!!" Yuri take off her sunglasses and motion Yoona to see.
 

Yoona slowly touch Yuri eyes with an appologize expression on her face.
 

Yuri found Yoona look so adorable while worry about her eyes. They unconciously lock their eyes together and after awhile, Yuri move in closer and closer until she close the gap between them and her hand automatically wrapping around Yoona waist pulling the girl in and capture her lips tenderly and she never fail to make Yoona's body shiver because of her soft touch. Yoona didn't know why, but she just like that feeling alot. It feels like her stomach had stab by many weird thing inside, but she didn't want that feeling to go away at all. She enjoy with every touch Yuri gave her. Her hand started to go up to Yuri's head and pull Yuri closer to deepen the kiss, but then she remember that they are in public, so no matter how much she didn't want to stop, she need to force herself to stop before the kiss turn heated.
 

"Umm I..." Yoona stuttered.
 

"I know. Thank!"
 

"For what?"
 

"For allow me to kiss you in public for the first time."
 

Yuri said and it made the doe eyes girl all shyly again and walk ahead while a smile creeping on her face. Yuri chuckle at Yoona cuteness and give a chase.
 

"Yoona. Wanna go see a movie?" Yuri asked.
 

"Sound good. Let's go?"
 

Yuri intertwined their finger together and head to the cinema.
 

*
 

At Cinema:


"What should we watch? Action? Horror? Romance?" Yuri asked.
 

"Up to you." Yoona answered.
 

"Let's watch romance then."
 

Yoona like funny movie but she just let Yuri decide because she knew that since this morning, Yuri keep smiling just because she doesn't want Yoona to think about her mother's word.
 

So finally Yoona end up falling asleep while watching movie.
 

Yuri just form a sad smile on her face after realize that Yoona is sleeping. She kissed Yoona's forehead lovingly.
 

"I didn't know when and how, I just know that I love you so so so much that I can't imagine being apart from you my baby."
 

Yuri said to the sleeping girl but little did she know that Yoona is half sleep and half awake, so she could hear
Yuri sweet confession. Yoona didn't want Yuri to feel shy, so she just pretend to sleep and enjoy being in Yuri embrace until the movie ended.
 

*
 

They went back to their appartment after finished their movie. They go shower and change into their pjs. Yuri is sitting at the balcony while sipping on her wine.
 

Yoona came out from the bathroom and walk toward Yuri.
 

"Hey! Are you drinking again?" Yoona asked while back hugging Yuri.
 

"I won't drink much. So don't worry baby. " Yuri smile and sipped on her wine again, but she hasn't gulp the wine yet as Yoona capture Yuri's lips and taste the wine in instead.
 

Yuri was taken aback at first. She was shock with Yoona sudden action. But then smiling while putting all the wine in and started kissing Yoona back while pouring the wine into Yoona's mouth.
 

Yoona gladly gulp the wine in and pull Yuri down to deepen their kiss.
 

That was also count as a moment to remember for them too.
 

They kiss like there is no tomorrow on their bed until they drift of to dreamland together while Yoona is resting her head on Yuri's chest with a happiest smile on her face.
 

*
 

The next day

At School:

"Hey guys!" Sooyoung and Hyoyeon said to Jessica Tiffany Taeyeon and Sunny.
 

"Oh hey Soo! Have you seen Yuri and Yoona?" Jessica asked.
 

"I bet they will be here soon." Sooyoung answer.
 

"Hi unnies." Krystal and Seohyun came and greeted their unnies.
 

"Oh hi kids." Their unnies greeted back.
 

"Soo did you tell Yuri and Yoona about the semina?" Sunny asked.
 

"Oh not yet. Let just tell them when they arrive." Sooyoung said.
 

"Oh there they are. That two love bird getting sweeter and sweeter and I wanna puke." Jessica said while pointed out at Yuri and Yoona who walking hand in hand while giggling with each other.
 

"Hi guys." Yuri said.
 

"Hi unnies, Seo and Krystal." Yoona said.
 

"Wow Yoona! You look stunning!" Sooyoung exclaim then got hit by Hyoyeon.
 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter