Chapter 15

Fate or Destiny?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoonyul couple went to have dinner together, and after dinner they stroll around the street walking hand in hand until they reach a biggest ferris wheel in town.
 

"Yoona, let's go ride that one." Yuri pointed to the ferris wheel.
 

"Huh? That one took one hour to come back down. Are you sure you wanna ride it?"
 

"Why? You don't want to?"
 

"Anee... If you wanna ride then let's go." Yoona said then drag Yuri there.
 

Actually it was Yuri plan to ride on that ferris wheel. She want to tell Yoona everything, and she scared that Yoona will be mad and left her. So she decide to ride on that one.
 

When they reach the ferris wheel, they excitedly get on it. Yuri intertwine their hand together and Yoona rest her head on Yuri shoulder. Yuri took her phone out and took a photo of them without Yoona knowing. Then Yoona heard the capturing sound.
 

"Hey! Why don't you tell me before you took the photo?" Yoona whine.
 

"Because it came out naturally. Hehe..."
 

"Let take again." Yoona said then they started taking
loads of photos together.

"Yoona?"
 

"Hmmm?"
 

"Ummm I...."
 

"You got something to tell me?"
 

"I want to tell you about my past."
 

"Really?" Yoona said excitedly. She has always wanted to know about Yuri.
 

"First of all, I want you to know that I really love you. My love for you is sincere and I don't want to hide anything from you, especially I don't want you to hear it from someone else. So you ready?"
 

"Yeah!"
 

"It's been 3 years I had never dating. Since my first love pass away."
 

*gasp*
 

"Don't be surprise. It was just the beginning. My ex's name Yoonhui. We have been in love with each other, but the day that I confess my feeling for her, it was the last time I saw her. My mom not allow this relationship and she lock me in my room while sending Yoonhui to State and not allow her to come back here. I can't contact her at all. Jess and Tiff went to visit her for me, but when they reach there, Yoonhui already pass away. I can't take it. Once I became 18, I move into our appartment and live alone. And I never wanted to see my mother anymore. I feel like she is not my mother anymore."
 

"Why Yoonhui pass away?"
 

"She committed suicide." Yuri tear roll down her cheek.
 

Yoona wipe Yuri's tear away.
 

"Don't cry Yul. I know it's hurt you, but it already passed. So don't blame yourself."
 

"I'm sorry about yesterday. I went to meet her and she threatening me about telling you about my ex."
 

"Wae?" Yoona asked curiously.
 

"Because.... Yoonhui and you look alike. You two look like a twins." Yuri said and Yoona jaw drop. 
 

She became speechless. Didn't know what to say or ask Yuri. 
 

"Yoona!"
 

"....." She didn't reply and lossen her grip on their intertwine hand. Yuri began to panicked.
 

"I'm sorry Yoona. But I really love you. Please don't think that, because you two has the same look and I love you. I love you for who you are. I do love you. Please believe me Yoona-ah." Yuri tried to talk to her, but Yoona just looking out to the night view of the city.
 

Yoona didn't say anything as she recall all the memories back to the first time she saw Yuri and the time Yuri told her she like her.
 

"I'm sorry Yoona. If you're not believe me, I won't force you, but right here this moment, please let me hug you until the ride finish." Yuri said then wrap her arms around Yoona.
 

Yuri heart is breaking into piece seeing Yoona didn't say a word to her. She didn't know what Yoona is thinking right now. It's killing her just to imagine that Yoona will walk away from her.

Meanwhile Yoona is in a deep thought.
 

'I love her. So I have to trust her. Yuri is not the type of liar. And she was so upset yesterday because her mother threatening her about me. I believe that she is being sincere. But what if she just can't get over her ex and taking me as a replacement?' Yoona thought is still complicate until she feel the warm of Yuri body.
 

'It just feel so right being in her arms. How could I leave her? But what if I will get hurt and broken heart in the end?' Again she thought in her mind.

'Yoona! I wish you could at least tell me what you are thinking. It feel like dying seeing you in this state.' Yuri say in her mind.

They sit still and Yuri still hugging Yoona tight while trying to hold back her tear. Yoona still in a deep
thought. Should she believe what Yuri said? Will it be okay to walk away from Yuri now?

The ride had come to an end. Yoona pull Yuri's hand off her and get out. Yuri trying to chase her.
 

"Yoona! Where are you going?" Yuri grab her wrist.
 

"Please! Please leave me alone. I need some space." Yoona said and pull Yuri's hand off her wrist and ran away.

Yuri couldn't hold back her tear anymore. The moment Yoona walked away, she feel like her world end. Will she be able to stay alive while Yoona already took her heart and left her?

Yuri came back to her appartment and nothing could help beside her wine. She cry her heart out and keep drinking. But the alcohol didn't seems to help her at all. 
 

"Finally *sob* I'm still *sob* alone." Yuri said to herself.
 

Her tears didn't seems to stop falling anytime soon.
 

*
 

After she notice that it already far from where Yuri are, Yoona stop running and started crying. She look at the river and her tear flow down like a river which will never stop.
 

Yoona walk away from Yuri to know how it feel without Yuri in her life anymore. And now she know it. She know what she should do. She remember everything Yuri did. Yuri hate shopping, but have no problem accompany her around the shopping mall. Yuri who always look cold make her feel so warm like no one else ever did. Without Yuri, Yoona feel lonely, unsecure and lost. Yoona finally gather all her sense and stop crying. She turn around and get on a cab and follow where her heart is. 
 

"I'm going home. The home where my heart belong to." Yoona said to herself and told the driver the address.

*

*knock knock*

Yuri heard the sound of knocking on the door. She tried to get herself together. She wipe her tears and trying to walk to the door. She is a bit drunk now.

Yuri open the door slowly and saw the girl who she is dying to be with. She rub her eyes trying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter