Chapter 28

Fate or Destiny?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm Yoona. Im Yoona imnida!"


"Come inside!" Mr Kwon said and walk inside the room with Yoona follow behind.

Mr Kwon go and check on Yuri who sleeping on the bed before turn toward Yoona.
 

"Have a seat Yoona-shi!" Mr Kwon said and Yoona did as told.
 

"Thank you for let me in Uncle!" Yoona said and Mr Kwon just nodded.
 

"So you have been staying here since the incident?"
 

"Dae! I need to know if Yuri is fine or not."
 

"Even if you can't enter the room?"
 

"Nae!"
 

"So you are fine to just watching her from a far?"
 

"Nae! I just want to know that she is fine."
 

"So if Yuri married another girl, you will be okay, and let her go?"
 

"Nae?? I'm sorry uncle. You might misunderstand my meaning."
 

"Yoona-shi! Have you ever heard that, truly love someone is to let them go?"
 

"I heard that a lot, but for me, it was just an excuses. What's the point of sending someone you love away while all it did is hurting yourself and your love one? I know I have nothing for her beside my love, but I believe that I could make her feel loved and happiness with my sincere heart. I'm sorry to say this, but if you also want to take money and buy this relationship, I just want to let you know that, for me Yuri is not a thing that you can buy with money. And truly love someone mean that you will fight for that person, no matter what it is, I will be by her side, cheer her up and support her, not trying to broke her heart and say that I did it to make her become a better person."

 

"You are such a brave girl huh?"
 

"Nae?"
 

"I guess my daughter really find her other half."
 

"Uncle, What you mean is-"
 

"Take care of my daughter. You got my support Yoona-ah! And I can't help you much. But if you two truly love each other, I believe that you will be able to cross this hardship together. I'm sorry for my wife, if she did something bad to you. Actually she did everything because she really love Yuri. As a mother, she didn't want her daughter to walk on a wrong path. She used to walk through many hardship with me before we have this better life, that's why she wants Yuri to married someone that she thinks is good enough to make Yuri living happily. But if you try your best, somedays she will accept you."
 

"Really? Uncle, you really support us?" Yoona said happily as she trying to stop her tears from rolling out of her eyes. Mr Kwon nodded and smile at her.
 

"Thank you uncle. Thank you so much! Yuri will be happy if she know about this." Yoona bow and with tears all over her face. It was the tear of happiness.
 

Mr Kwon walk over and hand her the tissue box and patted her head.
 

"I had a favor to ask you."
 

"Dae? What is it? I will try my best to help you uncle."
 

"I hope you could mend the broken relationship between Yuri and her mother. Yuri always said that she hate her mother, but deep down inside, I know she still love her."
 

"I-i will try to convince her about that, but I'm not sure she will listen to me."
 

"It's okay! Just take it slow. I believe that you could break the wall of Yuri's heart."
 

"I will try uncle."
 

"Okay! I will come again tomorrow. You can stay here if you want."
 

"Dae! Thank you uncle." Yoona bow and Mr Kwon gave her a nodded and left.
 

Yoona approach the bed and caress Yuri's face lightly.
 

"Please get up soon Yul! I really want you to know that your dad had approve our relationship already. You must be happy if you know right?" Yoona talking to the sleeping girl.

*Ring ring*
 

Yoona's phone rang.
 

"Yeoboseyo?"


"Yoona! Where are you?" Seohyun on the other line asked worrily.
 

"I am inside the room Seohyun-ah!"
 

"Oh how can you get inside?"
 

"It's a long story! I will tell you later."
 

"Oh okay! We bought you food. Open the door and get it. You should eat something."
 

"Oh okay!" Yoona hung up and watch toward the door.

"Seo!"
 

"Here Yoong! Take this... I'm sorry I didn't get to buy the clothes for you to change."
 

"It's okay Seo! Thank for the food."
 

"Okay then! We will come back again tomorrow with the unnie! Call us if you need anything." Krystal said.
 

"Thank you both. See you tomorrow then!"
 

"Ok! Bye guys!"
 

"Bye Yoona!" The two bid good bye and left.
 

*
 

Yoona spend all day sitting next to Yuri's bed and watching her until the night had come and she fall asleep still holding Yuri's hand.

 

In the early morning, Yuri slowly wake up. She could still feel the pain in her head, but the moment she open her eyes and see Yoona seems to be fine, she feel relieve. 
 

Yuri smile and brush the bang of Yoona's hair aside while lean down and kiss her wide forehead.
 

Yoona stir awake after Yuri kiss her.
 

"Opps... I'm sorry! I wake you up!" Yuri said.
 

"Are you okay? Is it hurt? It must be hurt right? How do you feel now?"
 

"Hey hey! One question at a time please!"
 

"Oh sorry! I was so worry!"
 

"I am okay now! It's still feel a bit hurt actually, but i'm okay! Don't worry!" Yuri smile at her. "Ouch!!!"
 

Yoona pinch her stomach.
 

"Hey! What was that for?" Yuri asked.
 

"You! You know I almost went crazy because of that. Why did you ran in and hurt yourself?"
 

"I'm sorry! But if it mean I could save you, it worth hurting."
 

"But what if it is serious? I can't imagine my life without you. Please Yul! Don't do like that again."

"Okay okay! Let's be save together no matter what! And no worry, I will never leave you. Even if I am dead, I will still be there watching you."
 

"Yah! Don't you dare say that again."
 

"Okok sorry babe! And if you feel bad about this, let pay me with something."
 

"What is it?!"
 

"Be my private nurse?"
 

"Ummmm.... Fine! Since you save my life."
 

"Good! First, give me a kiss."
 

"What? Is that what your private nurse need to do? What if the nurse is not me?"
 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter