Chapter 20

Fate or Destiny?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a week since the incident happen, but Yuri still mad at Yoona and keep ignoring her.
 

Today is Saturday, so there is no school and no work for Yoona.
 

Yoona woke up and cook the breakfast even if she knew that Yuri is not going to eat. 
 

This whole week, Yoona always seems not exist to Yuri .even Jessica came and told her about everything, Yuri refused not to listen to it. 
 

Today, Yoona decide to approach Yuri and talk everything out. 
 

After breakfast cooked, Yoona walk inside the room and call Yuri.
 

"Yul?" Yuri stir awake hearing her name.
 

She open her eyes only to see Yoona smiling sweetly toward her. Yuri giving an annoying expression and get back to sleep.
 

"Yul! Come on wake up! I already cook breakfast." 
 

Yuri finally sit up and gave Yoona her cold expression.
 

"Did I ask you to cook? If you wanna eat, go and eat. I don't want to." Yuri said and walk toward bathroom.
 

After shower and get change, she took her car key and left the appartment.
 

Yoona was speechless, at this moment she couldn't hold her tear anymore. She sat there crying her heart out. Then, she call Seohyun and ask her to meet up in the evening. Yoona still can't stop crying. She feel so sad because Yuri didn't trust her, but if it were Yuri who hug someone else, she might also do the same, so she could understand why Yuri still mad at her.

*

Yuri drove her car to her new apartment and check on everything. Tomorrow is her 1st month anniversary with Yoona, and she want it to be special.
 

Actually Yuri purposely ignoring Yoona because she want the girl to be surprise.

 

Flashback to 4 days ago:

 

Jessica trying to talk to Yuri but fail.
 

"Yoona-ah! I guess she still need time. For now all we can do is wait." Jessica said.
 

Yoona could just nodded sadly and tried to hold back her tears.
 

Krystal saw that and she feel really sorry. She decide to secretly go and meet Yuri.
 

She waiting for Yuri at the parking lots, once Yuri enter her car, Krystal quickly get in as well.
 

Yuri was shock at first, but when she saw that it was Krystal, she began to mad again.
 

"What are you doing?" Yuri asked coldly.
 

"I need to talk to you unnie. You can hate me all you want, but you can't just ignore Yoona like that." Krystal said.
 

"And who do you think you are? Coming here and tell me what to do? Isn't it ridiculous?"
 

"You have to hear this. I admit it that I had confessed to Yoona that I like her and I told her that you only keeps her as Yoonhui, but she was so mad at me. She said she trust you. So why now you do like that to her? Can't you just listen to her explaination? Are you not trust her at all? You make me doubting that you really love her or not. And one more thing is, that night, I figured out that the one I love is not Yoona. I just see her as Yoonhui and fall for her. You must be wonder why, yeah I love Yoonhui. That night, I ask Yoona out to say sorry and we agree to be friend again, that's why we hug. So I hope you can understand everything now."
 

"......"
 

"I guess I have nothing else to say. Bye unnie." Krystal said and get out of the car.
 

Yuri was speechless. Krystal was right. She was such a jerk. Why she didn't listen to Yoona? Why she only
think about her feeling? 
 

Yuri hit her head hard on the stirring wheel then she remember that their first anniversary coming soon, so she call the manager of the new appartment and ask him to prepare for her moving in.

End of flashback.

Yuri reach the appartment and head to the top floor.
 

"Anneoyeong Young Miss! Everything done. Just waiting for you to come in." Manager said.
 

"Oh good. You can go now. I wanna go and take a look."
 

"Dae!" With that the manager left.
 

Yuri walk toward the living room and everything is perfect. The decore of the wall is her photo together with Yoona. There are many different photos of them all over the wall. She walk inside the bedroom, there a kingside bed with their big photo on the head side of the bed.
 

Yuri can't stop smiling. She guess Yoona will be totally surprise with that. She has been prepare this since they became couple. And now it's done.
 

This new appartment is very luxurious. There is a big balcony which has a bathtub and a small garden. 
 

Yuri ask the manager to prepare dinner there tomorrow. 
 

"I will turn you into a real princess tomorrow. Just wait a bit more baby." Yuri muttered to herself.

*

Evening came and Yoona went out to meet Seohyun. She didn't left note in the appartment to tell Yuri at all.
 

Yuri came back home and didn't see Yoona. She thought Yoona might going out to release stress, so she just call her bestfriend also Krystal and meet up for a drink.
 

Yuri had told them about the surprise and ask them to keep as a secret. They just sat at a bar and chilling.
 

*
 

Yoona and Seohyun decide to meet at a food stand near Seohyun's house.
 

"Hey! Yoona."
 

"Oh you're here. Anyway should we call Krystal?"
 

"No! Please don't." 
 

"Seohyun-ah! What happen between you two? Seems like you trying to avoid her these day."
 

"It was just that day. The day that Yuri unnie misunderstanding about you and Krystal, there is an incident happen between us."
 

"Oh what is it?" Yoona asked and Seohyun began to tell the story.

That night, after they kissed, Seohyun feel uneasy. She thought that Krystal was just confused at the moment and kiss her. And she feel embarrassed about responding the kiss, so she started to avoid Krystal from then on.
 

They keep telling each other about how they really feel while Yoona keep drinking suju.
 

And finally Yoona got drunk and Seohyun began to panic. She took her phone out and call Tiffany.
 

Tiffany told Yuri about that and they all came to the two together.
 

"Let me take Yoona home." Yuri said and carry Yoona to her car.

"So who will send Seohyun home?" Sooyoung asked.
 

"I Will!" Krystal blurted out.
 

"Oh never mind. I can go by myself. It's not far." Seohyun refused.
 

"Unnies we will go now. Bye unnies!" Krystal said and drag Seohyun to her car. 
 

Seohyun refused to get in and walk away. Krystal follow her and they end up walk back home. When they reach Seohyun home, the rain started to fall.
 

"Wow! That's a relief that we reach home now." Krystal said.
 

"What are doing? Why follow me?" Seohyun said while walking toward the elevator.
 

"Hey! How long are you going to avoid me?" Krystal said still following Seohyun.
 

"I didn't. It just that it was near and I can just walk back."
 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter