Chapter 22

Fate or Destiny?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yul!" Yoona poke Yuri cheek lightly.
 

"ummm...." Yuri groan not open her eyes.
 

"Wake up! It's time to go to school."
 

"But I had class at 9."
 

"Okay! Then I'm going to school by myself first."
 

"Huh? Aniyo.. Aniyo! I will go with you." Yuri suddenly sit up right.
 

"Aniyo! You will be bored if you go now. Actually I had to go and practice in the auditorium hall. There are an upcoming audition for actress, so Mr Lee want me to practice more."
 

"Oh that's good. I will go and see you practice. "
 

"Are you sure? Don't you want to sleep more?"
 

"Aniyo! How can I let my Yeobo go to school alone?" Yuri said and Yoona chuckle while slap on Yuri's arm lightly. "Wait awhile okay? I will take a quick shower and coming out."
 

"Okay! I will cook breakfast then."
 

"No! Guess it will be late, let's just grab something at Soshi cafe on our way."
 

"Oh okay!"

*
 

"Omo! What's wrong with my car?" Yuri said while she can't start the engine.
 

"Is something wrong Yul?"
 

"I guess something wrong with the engine. I can't start it. I will call someone to bring another car for us then."
 

"Ahhh aniyo! Let's take bus."
 

"Huh? Umm I-I never took bus before." Yuri said while rubbing the back of her neck embarrassing.
 

"What are you embarrassing about?"
 

"I am scared of getting lost."
 

"But I'm here. I took bus all the time before I know you."
 

"Oh really? Let's try then. I've always wanted to take bus to school when I was young."
 

"Really? Then let's go!" Yoona said and they walking toward bus stop with their hands intertwine together.

They get on the bus and sit on the very end seat. Yuri seems abit awkward since it was her first time, but Yoona seems so relax.

She turn to look at Yuri and chuckle. 
 

Yoona took out her earphones and plug it one in Yuri's ear and other in her ear. Yuri was surprise and look at her. Yoona just smile and hold Yuri hand.

"Are you scared?" Yoona asked.
 

"Aniyo! I was just not use to it. Riding in a big car with stranger."
 

"Just ignore them. And you're not riding with stranger. You're with your wifey, remember?"
 

"Wifey?" Yuri eyes sparkle. "That's sound cute. Wifey! Wifey!"
 

"Shhh.... People will hear you."
 

"Yah! You said just ignore them remember?"
 

"Hehe... My bad! But don't say too loud. "
 

"Fine fine! Wifeyyyyy...." Yuri wishper into Yoona's ear earning a giggle from her again.

They finally reach the stop of their school. They walk to school still holding hand. Some student who passed by and saw that they just off from the bus began to discuss again.
 

"Yah! Isn't that Yuri unnie?"
 

"Yeah! Why did she took the bus?"
 

"It must be that poor girl dragging her. Our Yuri unnie never did such thing."
 

"Yeah! She always been so cool. Aishhh that girl is such a germ."

 

Yuri and Yoona walk infront but they still heard what those girl were talking. Yoona didn't say anything. She fell quiet and trying to quicken her pace, but Yuri stop walking and hold Yoona's hand tight.
 

Yuri turn around and walk toward those girl while dragging Yoona with her.
 

"What did you just say?" Yuri asked with anger.
 

Those girls was shut, no one dare to talk back, but one of them got the nerve to reply Yuri.
 

"Anneyeong Yuri unnie! I'm Jiyeon."
 

"So what? I didn't ask your name. What did you guys just call my girlfriend?"
 

"A germ?" Jiyeon said like she didn't care at all.
 

"A germ?"Yuri blood boiled, but Yoona tapped on her shoulder trying to prevent the fight.
 

"Yul! Just ignore them. I don't care about what they say." Yoona said.
 

"Omo! So you always show your angel image to Yuri unnie? You germ, stop acting pitiful!" Jiyeon push Yoona away from Yuri, but Yuri never let Yoona hand go.
 

"Just shut up! You have no right to said that to her. I gave you a chance to say sorry before I lose my mind, or you will need to face something unexpected after not obeying what I said." Yuri said and everyone gulp.
 

Those girls nudge Jiyeon to say sorry before they become a dead meat.
 

"I'm sorry Yoona-shi! We will never say anything about you again." Those girl said and drag Jiyeon who still stubbored not saying sorry away.
 

"Yah! You haven't-" Yuri trying to call Jiyeon, but was cut off by Yoona.
 

"It's ok Yul! I don't mind it. They are not in our relationship, so they can't understand. And I don't care, as long as you're here with me." Yoona gave Yuri her sweet smile.
 

"Are you sure you're okay?"
 

"Yeah! How can I not, when my hubby is so protective."
 

"Yoona! Can I kiss you?"
 

"Eh Wae? We are in public remember?"
 

"But you are to adorable here." Yuri said and peck on Yoona's cheek then ran away.
 

"Yah! Aishhh... Why you have to ask in the first place when you intend to do it without my permission?" Yoona said to herself and chasing Yuri.
 

"Yah! Kwon Yuri! Stop right there!!!"

 

*
 

"Jessie! Isn't that Yuwree and Yoona?" Tiffany poke Jessica who focus on driving.
 

"Where?"
 

"There on the side road. They are chasing each other."
 

"What the heck? Are they filming music video or something?"
 

"Awww they are so sweet... " Tiffany sigh dreamily and recieve a pinch on the cheek by Jessica.
 

"Yah! What was that for?"
 

"To wake you up from day dreaming." Jessica said.
 

Out of sudden Tiffany gave her puppy eyes.
 

"What?" Jessica is playing dumb while she already know what her girlfriend thinking.
 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter