Chapter 3 (Yoona or Yoonhui?)

Fate or Destiny?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yoonhui! I miss you so much!"


"Yuri-shi! I think you got the wrong person."
 

"Mwo? Am I in my dream right now? Yoonhui? Why you said that? What is going on?"
 

"My name is Yoona. I am the new student that you help this morning."
 

"But your face...."
 

"What's wrong with my face?"
 

"Nothing!" With that Yuri walked off. "Wait! Don't come here again."
 

"Wae?? Yuri-shi!! Wait." Yuri trying to chase Yuri but all she got was ignorance from Yuri.

 

"Aishhh... She so weird." Yoona gave up and stop chasing.
 

 

*
 

"Yuri! Where have you been?" Sooyoung asked.
 

"No where!" Yuri replied coldly as a sign of stop asking me.
 

But as Sooyoung curiousity, she would still asking.
 

"Yah! What's wrong with you? Why suddenly turn cold?"
 

"It's not a good time to talk Soo!"
 

"We are bestfriend and you know that we all worry about you."


"BUT I'M NOT A KID ANYMORE!" and with that sentence Sooyoung back off and let Yuri walked away.
 

"Let her be!" Jessica said patting Sooyoung shoulder.

 

*

 

Since she met Yoona, Yuri decide not to go to school. Maybe she want to avoid the girl since whenever she saw her, it made her miss Yoonhui more. She might can't control herself from hugging the girl tight in her arm.

She knew she shouldn't feel that way. Yoona is not Yoonhui. She will be look selfish that she keeps Yoona as Yoonhui and trying approach her. So she decide to just avoid her for awhile.

 

*

 

The memory being hug in Yuri's embrace keeps bugging Yoona. She started to miss being in that arms, but what she was wondering is the name that Yuri called her.
 

"Yoonhui? Was that someone special for her? Sigh! Now that I think about it, it is more weird."
 

She talked to herself while working in the coffee.
 

Lucky there is less people in the coffee, if not she will look like a psyco.


A while later there are four beautiful girls walking in the coffee. They are no one other than our famous of being rich Jessica, Tiffany, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung.
 

Yoona approach them to take the order then she realize Sooyoung.
 

"Oh Anneyeong Sooyoung-shi!" She greeted.
 

"Oh Hi Yoona-shi." Sooyoung greeted back while their friend was still shock to see Yoona up close and if they didn't see the girl earlier, they might thought that Yoonhui is still alive.
 

"Nice to see you again. Anyway what would you guys like to drink?"
 

"Caramel frappe" Jessica said.
 

"Straberry Smoothie." Tiffany said.
 

"Chocolate frappe." Hyoyeon said.
 

"me too chocolate frappe." Sooyoung said.
 

"Okay! Wait for a moment then." Yoona walked back and the four just chatting.

 

Yoona came back with their drinks. She put it on the table for them but then she heard they were talking about Yuri, so she trying to slow her action.
 

"She's been weird these day. Not even come to school."
 

"Yeah I also wonder why. When I called her, she doesn't seems like she sick or something. I called and asked the manager at the appartment. He said she never went out of her room and only call once she need something."


"She is not going to do something bad as before right? Sigh I'm so worry about Yuwree..."
 

"So you only worry about Yuwwreee???"
 

"Yah! Are you out of your mind?"
 

"Yah enough you too. Anyway Soo baby! Call Yuri and ask her to come here, so we can have dinner together."
 

"Oh okay baby." Sooyoung replied.
 

Yoona who heard everything can't help but beam at the thought that Yuri would come to the cafe. She kinda miss seeing Yuri since Yuri never come to school after that incident.
 

Sooyoung came up with an idea and started to told her friends.
 

"Guys! Let force her to come and let her meet Yoona. It might help her to get over Yoonhui. You think so?"
 

"Yah! What are you planning? Whatever it is, she is still not Yoonhui! Thing might get worse when she saw her." Jessica said.
 

"It's not hurt to try." Sooyoung stated.
 

"Yeah I think so. Let's try. I don't want to see Yuri die single." Hyoyeon said.
 

After discussing, Sooyoung started to call Yuri.

 

"Yoboseyo?"
 

"Oh Yul! Where are you?"
 

"Home of co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter