Chapter 30

Fate or Destiny?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"DAE??????"


"Why you guys have to be so shock?" Mr Kwon asked.
 

"Aniyo! It just that it is so sudden. Are you serious Appa?" 
 

"Of course I am. Do I look like I just joking? So what do you think?"
 

"Of course I am very happy Appa. What do you think Yoona? Do you agree to get engaged with me?" Yuri turn to asked Yoona who froze on her place.
 

"Oh Nae! Me too! I am really glad that we have uncle permission." Yoona said.
 

"Oh okay! Then it is settle. I will set the date and tell you guys. And Yoona! From now on you can call me Appa like Yuri too."
 

"Nae? I can?" Yoona asked and Mr Kwon nodded and smile at her. "Thank you uncle, no I mean Appa!"
 

"That's good! Let's have dinner together tonight. And Yuri, why don't you show Yoona your room?"
 

"Oh Nae! I almost forgot... Keke... So we will be going now Appa! See you at dinner!" Yuri announced and drag Yoona to her room.
 

Mr Kwon only chuckle and shook his head at his little girl.
 

"Guess she will never grown up as Yoona always by her side." Mr Kwon talking to himself.

 

*

Yuri drag Yoona to her room and show Yoona her childhood's photo and tell Yoona many stories about her childhood.

 

"So she always being a strict mother to you?" Yoona asked.
 

"Yeah! Appa always play with me and gave me anything I want, but she is different until I started to wonder if I am her real daughter or not. You know, one day, I steal her hair and took it to have a DNA test."
 

"What? You did?"
 

"Yeah! I was really wonder. How can a mother being like that to her only daughter? I have never felt love. All she did was control over me and I have to follow every step she told me to."
 

"Then what was the result?"
 

"It show that she is my mother. But I can't help it. I still doubt that even now." 
Yuri didn't know that what she's been talking was heard by Mrs Kwon who had just reach home and pass by her room. The door didn't fully close, so she heard everything.
 

Mrs Kwon wanted to go in and explain to Yuri, but Yoona began to talk again, so she pause her action and stood there listen to them.
 

"Yul! People are different. Your dad love you and had his own way to show his love toward you. I think your mom also no different. She might also show her love and care toward you in a different way where it lead you to think that she didn't love you. I had lost my family since I was young, so I can't understand what it feel to be loved by parents, but I believe that no parents in the world who didn't love their childs. If you open your heart bigger, and trying to understand her, she might also understand you too."
 

"But -"
 

"Don't lose hope Yul. I know deep down inside you really love and want her attention, right?"
 

"You think she will ever understand?"
 

"I can't guarantee that, but if we try, it might be success though. I also want to see you happy with your family too."
 

"Thank you babe! You are always the best." Yuri said and peck on Yoona's lips.
 

"Yah!!!!" Yoona scold Yuri for stealing the kiss.
 

"Yah!!!!" Yuri more by imitating her.
 

"Urgghh Kwon Yuri! You are no longer sick, you know that?"
 

"Oh! Does that mean we can?"
 

"Can what?"
 

"You know that.... Kekeke~"
 

"Kwon Yuri, you want to die?"
 

"If you dare to kill me then I will."
 

"You think I'm not dare?"
 

"Who know? You are all over me, then I guess you can't."
 

Mrs Kwon wipe away her tears and walk away from the room, left the two lovebirds together.

 

The two still continue their war without knowing Mrs Kwon present at all.
 

"Urggg Kwon Cocky!!!!" Yoona shouted and jump on Yuri, but to her bad luck, Yuri caught her off guard and hover over her body.
 

"Yah! Let go!"
 

"Eh?? Wae? You are the one who jump to me, aren't you?"
 

"Yah! Stop. You still sick. We can't."
 

"Aniyo! You said I am no longer sick just now."
 

"I'm just joke kekeke.... You should take more care of yourself."
 

"I know my body well. And my body also said that I can, but..." Yuri pause and lean down to Yoona's ear and wishper." I will wait until we reach home tonight okay! And don't try to trick me, I won't fall for it." Yuri then release Yoona from her grip.
 

Yoona just slap her shoulder and ran inside the bathroom.
 

"That pabo!!! Aishh.." Yoona is talking to herself while blushing hard.
 

Yuri laugh out loud alone on her bed seeing Yoona always being shy infront of her. It feels like they had just dating all over again.

 

*
 

Dinner:

They all gathering at dining table except Mrs Kwon.
 

"Where is Madame?" Mr Kwon asked one of the maid.
 

"She said she will be here soon sir!"
 

"Ok. Let bring the food out now then."
 

"Nae!"

 

They bring out the food and Mrs Kwon also came and join the table with her usual expression 'cold' as always whenever she met Yoona. But somehow, today it seems a little tiny bit warmer after she heard what Yoona had talked to Yuri. Seems like the ice in her heart is slowly melting.
 

"Okay! Let's eat kids!" Mr Kwon announce.
 

"Nae! Thank for the food!!!" Yoona and Yuri said in unison like a kid in the elementary school.
 

Mrs Kwon didn't say anything as she just ignore then. Mr Kwon gave Yoona a sign that Mrs Kwon seems to be fine joining table with Yoona now. Yoona just smile happily back at him. 
 

"So Yeobo! I want you to know that I will have Yuri and Yoona engaged. What do you think about it?" Mr Kwon said suddenly making Yoona and Yuri shock at the same time.
 

Everyone focus now is on Mrs Kwon as she stop eating and looking at Yuri and Yoona who also looking straight at her.
Yoona seems so worry as she couldn't guess what Mrs Kwon is thinking right now. Yuri who notice Yoona, reach her hand under the table and squeez it lighting to reassurring the girl that everything is going to be fine. Yoona turn to Yuri and they smile at each other. Mrs Kwon saw the sence and what Mr Kwon said seems to be true that Yoona is the one who could make Yuri happy.

 

Mrs Kwon stop looking at them and put on a straight face before saying.
 

"Whatever you decide!" Mrs Kwon reply.
 

"That is good! So kids, you two want to have a fancy engagement, or just do it in our family?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter