Chapter 29

Fate or Destiny?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuri finally got discharge and came to their home sweet home.

After having lunch and took the medicine, Yoona asked Yuri to go and have some sleep.
 

"I don't want to sleep anymore." Yuri whine.
 

"You have to! If not then I will send you back to the hospital."
 

"Yah! Why you have to be so mean?"
 

"I'm not! I just want you to get better soon."
 

"I'm fine already."
 

"Stop whining like a baby! I will join you after I finish washing the dishes."
 

"Fine! But I want to watch Tv and wait for you."
 

"Okok! I will be quick then." Yoona said and go inside the kitchen and do the dishes.

 

Yuri sat on their big sofa and turn on the TV, but it didn't take 5 minutes for her to fall asleep, due to the medicine she took.

 

After washing the dishes, Yoona came to the living room only to find Yuri sticking her tongue toward the Tv.
 

"So this is how you watch Tv." Yoona chuckled.
 

Yoona walk inside the bedroom and bring out the pillow and blanket.
 

She slowly move Yuri's body to sleep comfortable, but Yuri stir awake.
 

"Oh I fall asleep?" Yuri asked rubbing her eyes.
 

"Just continue sleeping. "
 

"But you said you will join me."
 

"Okay then let's go inside."
 

"Aniyo! Just lay beside me here!" Yuri pulled Yoona down and backhugging her.
 

"Hey! It won't be comfortable for you. The space is so small." Yoona complaint.
 

"I like to stay with you in a very small space, so that I can hug you as tight as I want."
 

"Even if we sleep on the bed, you could still hug me."
 

"No, it's different. This small space make me feel closer."
 

"Okok! Fine, let's sleep then!"
 

"Okay my princess." Yuri said and Yoona took the blanket and cover their body.
 

Yuri lay her head on the pillow while Yoona laying on Yuri's arm, while her other arm is hugging her girlfriend's waist.
 

"Yuri?"
 

"Umm?"
 

"You sleep already?"
 

"Almost, why?"
 

"I was worry that your arm will get numb."
 

"It's okay! Your head is very light."
 

"Oh okay!"

 

They began to be quiet again.
 

5 minutes later:
 

"Yoona?"
 

"Umm? You still not sleep?"
 

"You smell so good, that I couldn't sleep because I can't stop smelling you."
 

"Yah! Get some sleep. Stop joking around."
 

"Aniyo! I'm serious."
 

"Shut up!" Yoona said and hit Yuri's arm on her waist.
 

"Can you help me?"
 

"Help what?"
 

"Shut me up?"
 

"Really? You want slap, shoes, or sock?"
 

"Yah! You're mean again..." Yuri pouted.
 

"Then shut up and sleep."
 

Yuri then keep quiet. Yoona smile to herself thought that she already win, but then Yuri prove her wrong.

 

Yuri began to kiss her hair and down to her neck while her hand began to caress Yoona's waist and move to her stomach.
 

"Yah! S-stop. What are you doing?!" Yoona stopped Yuri's hand and turn to face to face with Yuri.
 

"Can't I touch you anymore?" Yuri put on her pitiful face and Yoona really fall for it.
 

"No! I mean umm you know, you still sick. I don't want anything to happen to you. We can do it when you recover."
 

"But I'm fine." Yuri pouted.
 

"No you're not really fine yet. Listen to me okay? We still got a lot of time to be together. I am yours and you are mine. I don't mind you touching me, but all I want is you will be safe during this healing process."
 

Yuri didn't say anything and began sulking.

 

Yoona smile and gave her a peck on the lips.
 

"Was that what you want earlier?" Yoona asked trying to make Yuri smile, but Yuri pretend to ignore her.
 

"I want to sleep." Yuri said and pretend to close her eyes and sleep, but Yoona didn't buy it at all.

Yoona wrap her arm around Yuri's neck and pull her closer and closer until their lips touch for a long sweet kiss. Yoona could feel that

Yuri is smiling while they're kissing. She took the chance to slip her tongue inside Yuri's mouth and teasing Yuri's tongue and pull it back
out.
 

Yuri can't help but chuckle.
 

"Now you even dare to trick me huh?" Yuri asked after pull out from the kiss.
 

"Kekeke.... I just want to make you laugh." Yoona said.
 

"Eh?? You didn't purposely trying to right?"
 

"Ani.... Opp!" Yoona couldn't finish her sentence when Yuri already pull her back into the long passionate kiss.
 

They kiss really long this time. They pulled out from the kiss breathlessly.
 

"Now I think I can sleep." Yuri said while hugging Yoona tight.
 

Yoona chuckle and snuggle closer to Yuri and bury her face in Yuri's chest, then fall asleep together.

 

*
 

Yoona woke up and found that the sun already set down. She look at the clock and it's already 6 o'clock.
 

Yoona slowly got up trying not to wake Yuri.

 

She walk toward the kitchen and warm the porridge and food for Yuri and herself, then the door bell rang.
 

"Who should it be? I already told the unnies that I will take care of Yuri." Yoona talking to herself while walking toward the door cam.

"Omo! Why is she here?" Yoona wonder but then open the door for that person.
 

"Sekyung-shi?"
 

"Oh Anneyeong Yoona-shi! I'm sorry to come at this hour. I just want to visit Yuri because I went to the hospital and the nurse told me that she already discharged." Sekyung said.
 

"Oh! But Yuri is sleeping right now."
 

"Oh really? Can I just go in?"
 

"But she is asleep."
 

"Actually Yoona-shi! I was coming to appologize for my behavior yesterday. I didn't mean to be mean to you. It was just that I have to be on Mrs Kwon side. Yuri might also misunderstanding about it too. Please forgive me okay?" Sekyung trying to convince Yoona to believe her.
 

Yoona seems to fall for it because Sekyung seems to be good at acting as well.
 

"Okay! Please come in, but please wait for awhile. Yuri might be wake up soon."
 

"Oh okay! Thank you Yoona-shi!" Yoona let Sekyung in and turn on the small light in the living room, because she still want Yuri to had more sleep.

 

The moment Sekyung enter the house, her eyes wide open and her jaw drop.
 

"Wow! Yuri seems to be really romantic and love you so much Yoona-shi!"
 

"Dae? Why you know?!"
 

"I can see from how she decorate this place for you. Everyone who visit this place might eventually want to fall in love too. Yuri is so sweet."
 

"Actually we never let someone came in this house."
 

"Jinja? Then I must be the lucky one." Sekyung said and Yoona just chuckle along.

 

*ring ring*  Yoona's phone rang.
 

"Yeoboseyo?"
 

"May I talk to Miss Im Yoona?"
 

"Nae it's me!"
 

"Umm I was from the Lov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter