Chapter 5 – It’s YG

Loving You Without Limit

Jinhwan’s POV

“Jinhwan-hyung, gwenchana?” Hanbin asks me as I’m trying to sort of my breath.

“Ah, yes. I’m okay”

“I feel like there’s something different from you after we left the airport yesterday” Hanbin makes his way to sit in front of me.

“Anniyo, it’s not like that at all” I sweep the sweat from my forehead.

that girl, no?” Bobby sits down. Next second, I find Yoonhyeong, Donghyuk and Joonhwe sit down around me. They make this circle along with Hanbin and Bobby

“you know you can always tell us anything, hyung” Donghyung said to me

I smile at him, “don’t worry”                

I stand up and turn the music on, “haja, let’s practice again”

 

 

---

 

Her POV

This is frustrating; I wander around YG training center building all by myself. I probably look like a crazy stalker right now.

 

Ah, thanks God, the next second I look up, I see my sister walks down towards me with…

 

 

 

 

 

 

Is that YG sajangnim?! Is this even real?!

 

 

 

 

My mouth opened in amazement. They talk like old friends.

 

“nee-chan..” I call my sister as she and sajangnim come closer.

“Ody-chan! Nani ga e iru ka? (what are you doing?)” she asks me with a grin on her face. My sister and I usually talk in Japanese and English, we barely use Korean because I still feel awkward to talk in Korean. But well, probably I need more practice.

“you told me to wait for you here yet you asked me what am I doing?” I pout

She laughs.

“mianhe sweety, I met sajangnim on my way here” she winks

“okaaay..?” I don’t understand.

She laughs, again. She sure laughs a lot.

 

 

 

“do you remember kaa-san was an exchange student, too?”

 

 

 

I frown

“well, kaa-san was a foreign exchange student from the States to South Korea when she was in college. Apparently sajangnim was her junior! What a coincidence, right?”

I nod to her explanation.

“I called kaa-san yesterday to tell her that we met Jinnie. You know kaa-san watched Who Is Next and how she loved the show because of Jinnie, right? So I told her that Jinnie is still a trainee in YG entertainment even though they lost the battle. Then, what comes to surprised me is the fact that she knows sajangnim!” she beams

I’m waiting for the continuation of her explanation

“and so, kaa-san told me that she knows sajangnim because they studied at the same university. And apparently they are in still contact with each other. Sajangnim told me that kaa-san is one of very few people he trusts to give recommendations about YG artists’ fashion styles”

Well, that makes sense, since kaa-san has boutiques in Japan. Not to mention, she befriends with so many unique Japanese fashion designers.  But wait, why did I never know all of these before?

I tilt my head to the left; trying to process all the burst of information that I just got.

“Oh anyway, I told sajangnim that we were Jinnie’s host family when he was an exchange student to Japan”

I shape my mouth in ‘o’

“what a small world we live in, right?” nee-chan laughs. Business laughs. I wonder what she has in mind, she must be planning something right now.

“nee!” she claps her hands.

 

“sajangnim told me that it’s okay for us to watch Jinnie and the boys practice!” she beams.

 

 

 

I knew it! This is her ultimate plan.

 

 

 

I smirk, “is that so?”

Actually watching they practice probably a lot more brilliant idea rather than just snuggling around the house doing nothing. I also wonder; what kind of training they have?

“shall we come in?” sajangnim looks at my sister as she finished talking to me.

“haja!” she beams. I follow them come into the grey building.

 

---

“annyeong haseyo!!” six boys loudly greet as we enter the practice room. They bow 90°. They become really stiff all of the sudden, probably because of the presence of their CEO in the room.

I puff my cheeks as I enter the room. This is luxury; they have such a really nice practice room. It must be nice to practice in a room like this everyday~

I turn my head to six figures who now stand all tight.

“we have guests here” sajangnim starts

I pay attention carefully to every word he says, trying to understand it because I don’t want to be a and have no clue about what people around me talk about. It’s not like I don’t understand Korean at all, but it really hard for me to understand what people are saying when they talk too fast.

“Yuki-sshi and her sister….” Sajangnim looks at my sister. I can see nee-chan whispers “Ody” to him. I put my poker face on.

“Ndeh, Yuki-sshi and Ody-sshi are my friend’s daughter. I know you guys met them before but I think it’d be nice if they could see you guys practicing. Considering they are also Jinhwan’s family, host family, and this is their first time to see Jinhwan as a trainee here” he explains.

The boys nod.

“okay, show them what you guys got”

I make my way to the front and just sit there on the floor. I don’t bother to take any chair, I feel comfortable just sitting like this. Nee-chan and sajangnim chuckle as they see me.

“..what?” I innocently ask them.

Nee-chan just shakes her head and smiles.

Donghyuk turns the music on. The song called “This Letter” by Vibekingz ft Maliq. My ears perk up as I watch them dancing.

 

 

 

 Flawless.

 

 

 

 

Jaw-dropping performance.

 

 

 

 

 

 

HOW COULD THEY ARE NOT DEBUTING YET?!

 

 

 

 

I clap my hands in joy when they’re done.

“THAT WAS AMAZING!” I tell them loudly. The room becomes quite. I can feel my cheeks blush in red immediately.

“kamsahamnida!” they bow saying thank you.

Nee-chan chuckles, “I’m glad you enjoy it, sweety”. She pats my head. I bury my face in my knees. It was really embarrassing being all pumped up like that. I feel like my childish self was awakened because of their dancing performance.

Sajangnim stands up from his chair and pats my head, “right, that was good. I still have other things to do so I’m gonna leave our guests in you guys. You’ve all worked hard.” he looks at the boys and they firmly nod.

“take your time Yuki-sshi, Ody-sshi. It’s nice to see you guys today.” Then he walks out the practice room as the boys respectfully bow at him.

“woaa did you see that? Sajangnim patted Ody-sshi’s head! He was being really nice, don’t you think?” Donghyuk blurts his mind out.

“hush, don’t be too casual” Jinhwan tells him

“wae?” I hear the rest ask in unison. I raise my eyebrow. What is this now?

“She’s 19. She’s a noona to you” Jinhwan answers.

I just blankly stare at them. Are they really talking about me? in front of me?

Nee-chan stands up from her chair and holds her hand for me; helping me to get up.

“you do know what ‘noona’ means, right?” she asks me

“it’s kinda like ‘nee-chan’… right?” I ask her back.

“Right. Jinnie basically told the boys to call you ‘noona’ because I guess, you are older than them” she chuckles.

I blink two times and stare at her.

“THEY ARE YOUNGER?!!”

“SHE IS OLDER?!!!”

I frown at the boys as they were surprised, just like how I was surprised. Now we finally got into this mixed-up age things.

Nee-chan laughs, “be nice to them, okay? I have to go back to my office”

Before I can protest, she adds, “I’m gonna pick you up later, don’t worry, sweety. Just be a good girl, okay?” she hugs me, say bye to the boys then go.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Poop.

 

 

 

 

 

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO HERE?!

 

 

 

 

 

---

Author's Note : hello~ cherryblossomqueen is here again ^^ how are you guys doing? Christmas break is here and I'm still busy with school. oh yes, i'm a full time student who is also a crazy fangirl of YG B team, lol xD

what do you guys think about the 5th chapter? I hope you guys liked it ^^

And I want to shout out for amazing new subscribers : ljy_ks, 3washy, and anneeeyyyy (also thankyou for the upvote!)

You guys rock!!!

Please keep supporting me and B team boys *bows*

 

Happy holiday~