Chapter 10.5 – Interview #1 – About Joonhwe

Loving You Without Limit

Interviewer : Annyeong haseyo yeorobun~ today we’re gonna interview B team’s members minus Joonhwe! Why? Because this interview is related to him~ TADAAAH! Oh, we’re gonna interview Yuki-sshi too. Hmm what? Ody-sshi? Don’t worry, we will interview her too! >o< Should we start?

B team boys minus Joonhwe : Annyeong haseyo, B team imnida~

Interviwer : annyeong~ how are you guys doing? I hope you guys are doing well, nee ^^

The boys : *laughs*

Interviewer : Okay, since we already know who you guys are, let just go into the topic of the interview, shall we ?

The boys : haja!

Interviewer : So, where is Joonhwe now?

Hanbin : It’s because we’re on break, he went back to his parents’ house. It’s only the five of us in the dorm right now

Interviewer : Oh is that so? Perfect then!

Bobby : What do you want to know about Joonhwe, interviewer-nim?

Interviewer : How long have you guys been knowing Joonhwe?

Hanbin : for me, Bobby-hyung and Jinhwan-hyung… it’s probably around 4 years, right?

Bobby and Jinhwan : *nods*

Yoonhyeong : I know him for around 3 or more years

Donghyuk : Almost 3 years ^^

Interviewer : who is the closest one to him?

Donghyuk : I think it’s Jinhwan-hyung

Yoonhyeong : I think it’s Hanbin though. Maybe it’s because the three of them share the same room

Interviewer : Oh really? What do you guys think ? *asking to Hanbin and Jinhwan*

Hanbin : I thought it’s probably Donghyuk though

Jinhwan : *nods* Yoonhyeong too.

Interviewer : okay, so he’s close to everybody but Bobby? *chuckles*

Donghyuk : AHAHA OF COURSE!

The boys : *laugh*

Interviewer : eh? Wae?

Donghyuk : you know Bobby-hyung is really silly and such right? Like… he’s a total opposite of Joonhwe

Interviewer : *laugh*

Donghyuk : It’s true. Joonhwe is really cool despite the fact that he’s actually the youngest one here

Interviewer : oh ssincha yo?

The boys : *nods*

Yoonhyeong : Among all of us, he’s the one who doesn’t really talk. But once he talks, he can be as blunt as hell

All : *rofl*

Yoonhyeong : I was not kidding! Do you remember the moment when we played that chicken fight game with the A team hyung? He bluntly said that Hanbin looked ugly without his snapback. On broadcast!

All : WTF?! *lol*

Bobby : TRUE TRUE! But still, he’s really chill about most of the things. When all of us being silly…

The rest of the boys : *squint at Bobby*

Bobby : well yeah, most of the time it’s me who’s being silly. Alright guys, I know. So, yeah, he always puts on that cool image of him even though I’m messing around. It’s like he doesn’t give a damn

Interviewer : *chuckles* Did he ever say anything to you about your silliness?

Bobby : Not really, but I wonder if he actually hates me because of that…

The boys : *ROFL* no way!

Jinhwan : he's not like that

Interviewer : From his personality, what kind of person Joonhwe is?

Hanbin : he’s kind. He’s respectful towards the older. He never complains about practice no matter how difficult it is. He’s also really good at dancing, you know ~

Jinhwan : that’s right. But sometimes he can be silly too. He just doesn’t really show it to people. He’s really composed even though he’s the youngest *nods*

Yoonhyeong : ah.. uhm.. they already said it all!

All : *laugh*

Donghyuk : but compared all of us, he’s the one who can’t get up early. His mood is a total mess in the morning.

Bobby : true, true *nods in agreement* He’s definitely not a morning person.

Donghyuk : Bobby-hyung gets Joonhwe’s rants every morning because he’s always loud.

Interviewer : *laugh* what about to new people? Is he friendly or …?

Hanbin : it depends, I think.

Jinhwan : He ever told me how sometimes he wished people stop talking to him, especially in the morning. Because of what Donghyuk told you before. This is the reason why he’s so bad at handling fans, especially in morning.

Interviewer : Ah I see~ Anyway, what do you guys think about Joonhwe and Ody?

All : …

Interviewer : … what?

Donghyuk : Well, all of us are equally inexperience about girls nor dating. I honestly don’t know about how he sees Ody-noona. But I can see he cares about her.

Hanbin : I think it’s because he doesn’t go to school anymore, so he doesn’t hang out with friends that much, especially girls. So maybe having Ody as his friend is something new to him. So he enjoys every moment.

Yoonhyeong : From the way I see it, maybe he sees Ody like a younger sister..? I know Ody is actually older than him but her appearance, you know? She’s all petite and doesn’t look like she’s older. So yeah. You get my point. He doesn’t have any younger sibling, so probably he cares to Ody like an oppa.

Bobby : I don’t have any younger sibling…

Jinhwan : Bobby, stop. You’re on the different case

All : *laugh*

Jinhwan : I agree with Yoonhyeong. I see Ody like a younger sister for me… so probably Joonhwe too...

Hanbin : OH! OH! I KNOW! Like that feeling you want to protect them, right? *all pumps up* I feel that way towards Hanbyul (his sister)

Jinhwan : *nods* but once again, we don’t know. He never talks about this to us.

Interviewer : How about you, Yuki-sshi? What do you think?

The boys : !!!! since when you’ve been here, noona?! *surprised*

Yuki : *chuckle* annyeong yeorobun~ I just got here few seconds ago. You guys were so serious *lol*

Interviewer : *laugh* yes, yes~ They are so eager answering every questions~ So, back to you, Yuki-sshi. What do you think?

Yuki : hmm? Love?

The boys : !!!!!

Yuki : ahaha~ I don’t know. They are so cute together. Don’t you think they make a cute couple? Joonhwe is really tall, Ody is petite. Aigoo

Donghyuk : true! True!

Interviewer : waaa Donghyuk, why are you so pumped up?

Donghyuk : don’t you think this is interesting? Everybody told you how cool Joohwe is, so somehow I want to see the other sides of him that I never know before

Hanbin : hm.. that could be interesting

Yuki : ikr! Do you remember? He let Ody slept on his shoulder. In the Jjimjilbang too, he went outside to find Ody. Don’t you think he cares too much?

Donghyuk : yes, noona!

Interviewer : Okay we heard enough. What do you think, Ody-sshi?

The boys + Yuki : !!!!! O.O

Ody : hey guys. What with your face? I just got here. What was it again, interviewer-nim?

Interviewer : What do you think about Goo Joonhwe, Ody-sshi?

Ody : hmm? Joonhwe? He’s bipolar.

All but Ody : !!!!!! o.O

Ody : ugh.. well, not literally. My first impression of him was bad. I thought he was the most arrogant person I’ve ever met in my entire life. But the more I know him, he starts to show his kindness.

Donghyuk : why did you call him a bipolar, noona?

Ody : I don’t know the right word to describe him *laugh* One time he’s all cool and such, next he’s smiley and nice. You know what I mean

The boys : *nods*

Interviewer : How do you feel about …

*interrupted*

*sound of the door slams opened*

Joonhwe : YAH! Bobby-hyung! I told you not to do anything with my phon… wae? What are you guys doing here? *confused*

The boys : let’s end this.

Yuki : *nods*

Ody : why? *confused*

Interviewer : okay yeorobun, I think that’s all for now. Thank you for reading this interview. I hope you guys all aware to the fact that this is a fiction. I don’t even know which parts of their answers are true but at least I hope you guys enjoy it~ See you in the next interview session!

 

---

Author's Note : tadaaa~ all done for flood of updates!! what do you guys think about the interview? lol. I hope you guys liked it!

 

and do you realize? It's a marathon of updates! I posted like 6 chapters in a row! wohoooo Merry Christmas Merry Merry Christmas!!!

Keep warm, and rock on!

 

See you guys after holiday <3333