Chapter 11 – Beach

Loving You Without Limit

Her POV

I walk to the ‘Health’ session of bookshelf, looking around in case they have the book that I’m looking for. Plus, reading medical book in Hangeul probably will help me to improve my bio-related vocabularies in Korean.

I focus on looking for book that I don’t even realize someone is standing beside me.

“Noona? Ody-noona?”

That voice…

I look up, “Joonhwe?”

“Oh, it’s really you. Annyeong, how are you?” he bows. Wow he’s being respectful today, huh?

“Annyeong, I’m doing well. How are you?” I bow.

“I’m fine” he smirks.

I kinda realize recently that B team boys have this habit to smirk.

“Are you here by yourself..? Or ..? Where’s the rest?” I ask

“I come here with Donghyuk, he’s looking for the biography book of.. I don’t know, ahaha. Yoonhyeong-hyung is on school, Bobby-hyung, Jinhwan-hyung and Hanbin-hyung are at the training center”

“Is that so? Why aren’t you in school?”

“I don’t go to school to focus for the training”

I look at him closely, “really? That’s cool”

He looks at me back, “really? You really think like that?”

“Yeah. I think it’s really cool to focus on what you really want. I mean it when I said it’s cool” I smile.

He smiles, it’s the first time ever I see he smiles like that. So... sincere…

 

Hey, what’s wrong with me? am I falling for him or what?  I chuckle to my own thoughts. I do realize though, after our trip to Jjimjilbang, I feel like I’m getting closer to the boys. Like… we start becoming friends for real now.

---

“Joonhwe-ah, did you see the text from the staff?” Donghyuk comes out of nowhere.

“Ah, Ody-noona, annyeong haseyo” he bows.

I bow at him, “hello Donghyuk”

“What text?” Joonhwe frowns as he starts to check his pocket, trying to find his phone.

“omo, is this for real?” Joonhwe’s face lights up as he reads the text.

“I know, right! Do you know about this, noona?” now Donghyuk asks me.

I frown. About what? Why am I always be the last one to know about something?

“I don’t think so” Joonhwe concludes.

“Do you know in YG we always have this monthly evaluation?” Donghyuk asks me. I shake my head blankly.

He chuckles before he continues, “That’s the system in YG. Every trainee will be evaluated every month to see how much they’ve improved. We just did the evaluation two days ago. Sajangnim told us if we did it well, he will give us a break and let us go for vacation. I just got a text from YG staff telling that sajangnim talked to Hanbin-hyung today. He asked hyung where he thinks we want to go, Hanbin-hyung said beach. All of us love beach” Donghyuk beams.

I nod to his explanation, waiting for more.

“So, the staffs told us that we will go to the beach with Yuki-noona. It’s probably because in the future we might work with Yuki-noona as well. She works for embassy, right? She’s also a movie director, right?”

“Right” I say.

“Eh? How did you about Yuki-noona?” Joonhwe asks.

“I did a little research” Donghyuk is a little embarrassed. “I just thought maybe in the future, when we debut, we can work together with her... This is only my selfish thought, though. Who knows she can be the sponsor or the director for MV or something like that” he beams.

I laugh to his explanation. Hold on, which part is related to me?

As if Donghyuk reads my mind, he says, “Oh, I thought because we will go with Yuki-noona, you probably will go with us too…”

I puff my cheeks, “I don’t know. I can ask her though. She’s over there on the ‘Movie and Film’ session” I say, point at the direction.

 

---

 

 

Joonhwe’s POV

Donghyuk asked me to go with him to the bookstore today. It’s not like I have anything to do today so I said yes right away. Donghyuk is a book-lover. That’s probably why he is so smart. You can talk about anything to him.

When we arrived at the bookstore, I was surprised to see her here. But she’s a medical student, right? I think bookstore is a perfect place for a typical medical student. But the problem here, she doesn’t look like a medical student. She doesn’t even look like she’s a college student! School uniform probably looks better on her.

I chuckle to my silly thoughts. Then I look at her again. She’s so focus looking for book.

Health session?

Woaaa she’s totally a medical student!

I pay attention fully on her now. She looks warm, wearing long coats to her knees. Well, the temperature is getting lower recently, considering autumn is almost ended.

Her wavy chestnut hair naturally falling down to her waist. She doesn’t wear her shades today. She looks like a doll…

 

 

 

 

 

 

Crap.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Why do I always turn into such a creepy Joonhwe whenever I see her?

 

 

---

 

Fast forward >>>

 

Ody’s POV

 

“beaaaaach!!!” the boys running towards water as soon as we arrived on the beach.

I walk slowly to the water; I can feel the sands sneak between my toes. It feels funny. The weather is kind of chill, it’s autumn anyway. And it’s crazy to go play on the beach during this season.

I already decided that I’m not going to swim, not during autumn. But the boys are all so pumped up. They really do love beach, no matter what the season is. They are running around, play the beach ball and giggling around. I can see they are having so much fun.

I walk back to the bench outside the beach area.

“You’re not gonna join us there?” out of nowhere Joonhwe already stands in front of me

I shake my head, “the water is cold”

“You don’t have to swim, you can just play with us on the sand” he says.

I look at the beach, but the weather is really cool. Plus Jinhwan is there, having fun with the rest. I’ve been avoiding him the whole time. If I join them, it’d be really awkward.

I shake my head again in refusal.

“Is that so? Then I’m gonna sit here with you” the next second, he’s right beside me, sitting on the bench.

“Are you sure? They are looking this way, maybe they need you” I say

“That’s okay. They can play without me.” Joonhwe waves his hand as if he’s signaling the others that he’s not gonna play. Instead, nee-chan is running around playing with the boys.

“you know…” Joonhwe starts talking. I turn my head to see him.

He flustered a little bit, “They have a nice café around here, do you wanna go there?”

I tilt my head, “sure”

 

 

---

 

Jinhwan’s POV

 

“woaa look! Look! They’re going somewhere!” Donghyuk points at Joonhwe and Ody.

I turn my head, I see they get up from the bench then heading somewhere.

“hoaa Joonhwe is sure fast~” Donghyuk says again.

I frown, what did he mean with that?

“I start to think that Joonhwe might like Ody” Yoonhyeong says while nodding his head.

“ssincha? They do look good together” Yuki beams.

 

I throw the beach ball and run; try to catch Ody and Joonhwe.

 

“wha…? What?! Wait, Jinhwan-hyung!”Hanbin yells.

 

I run and run. I toss my head around, desperately looking for both of them. Then, I see them walk out from a café, Ody holds a cup of coffee. I approach them as I try to catch my breath.

“oh, hyung? You’re getting yourself a coffee too?” Joonhwe asks me.

Ody just stands there beside him. I can’t read her expression. She doesn’t say anything. So… I’m completely ignored, huh ?

She told me to forget everything? How can I forget her crying face?

 

I stare at her, “Ody…”

She flinched out a little bit when I called her name.

 

 

 

Argh... It hurts…

 

 

“No, nevermind. Forget it” I walk back to the beach.

 

---

 

No One’s POV

 

“what’s wrong with Jinhwan-hyung?” Joonhwe confused.

He changes his vision to Ody but all he can see is Ody’s blank expression yet tears are streaming down her cheeks.

Joonhwe suddenly feels a stab in his heart.

 

How is she so fragile?

 

Without second thought, he pulls her into his arms.

“Don’t cry” he whispers.

 

 

Ody stiffens up in his chest, she stops crying because of the sudden act of Joonhwe.

 

 

 

“Anyway, your coffee is hot” he says.

Ody chuckles in his chest, he releases her, “smile suits you better” he says.

“You’re such a sweet talker!” Ody punches his arm lightly. Joonhwe pretends like it was really hurt. Ody sticks her tongue out, they both laugh.

Ody wipes the tears track.

“You know what? My first impression of you was bad. I thought you were really annoying” Joonhwe starts talking. Ody frowns, she’s waiting for his continuation.

“Well, you saved me on the airport, but you also yelled at me! You spoke in English really fast, I didn’t really understand what you were saying”

Ody chuckles.

“But, the more I know you, I found out that you are far beyond what I thought you were. You are 19 yet you don’t look like one, really!”

He gets a punch on his arm for that, he laughs then continues, “You are really frank, you are straightforward, your feeling is showing through…”

Ody stops walking to listen to Joonhwe.

“I don’t know what happened between you and Jinhwan-hyung… You always have this.. painful expression whenever he’s around. It seems to me he acts the same way”

Ody is about to open , Joonhwe quickly snaps, “I don’t like that expression of yours, I don’t like seeing you cry”

Joonhwe stares deeply into her eyes, trying to find an answer but he doesn’t find any.

Ody smiles, “let’s go back”

 

 

---

 

“Oh? You guys back already?” Yuki asks them

Ody nods.

“So, how was it?” Yoonhyeong smirks, referring to going somewhere with Joonhwe since he’s expecting something might happened.

Ody frowns, “ Hmm? The line? It was not that long, I got French Vanilla” Ody raises her cup.

Yoonhyeong confused then laughs, “Ody, you are so oblivious!

Ody now confused, she stares at Joonhwe who just chuckles, “Don’t mind him, Yoonhyeong-hyung is weird like that” he says.

The next second, Yoonhyeong jokingly punches him on his stomach.  

 

---

 

Author's Note : Hello everyone, how are you guys doing? Here's the update for chapter 11 ^^ I hope you guys enjoyed it! and thank you so much for reading it, I realized that I gain more readers and subscribers~ shout out for all my subscribers : xann99 anneeeyyyy 3washy ljy_ks adlains blue_asprin februarybaby  Mikunnie kimhanbinonly JSultana pinkyswear32 perfectlyangelic1 melody12400 you guys are all my lucky 13 <3

Thank you so much for comments, I read them all one by one and it makes me happy, i love you guys all <3 I promise I will reply the comments asap, maybe tomorrow for the latest.

I will post chapter 12 tomorrow too, hopefully ^^ somehow I feel really productive since I don't really have anything to do for New Year, lol

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE ! LET'S WISH FOR A WONDERFUL 2014 ^^