Chapter 22 – One and Half Year Later

Loving You Without Limit

Joonhwe's POV

 

"Hoaaa I’m so tired tired~" Donghyuk nags in happiness

"That was daebak! I can't believe Japanese fans would love us crazily like that!" He beams

 

I just laugh seeing him like that.

 

We finally made our debut. We just performed our last song of concert. It feels really good. Especially, we are in Japan. With thousands people come into our concert, I can't help but wish she would be one of them, watching us. Watching me.

We bow at the staffs, "Thank you for your hard work"

Then we walk to our room. The hyungs are all talking about the concert, they are so excited even though it's all ended.

 

I just quietly follow from behind. When I look up, to search for our room, outside the door, I see her.

 

A petite girl wearing red long sweater. She has this short chestnut hair, the length is enough to touch her neck. She looks down at her shoes the whole time. What makes my heart goes crazy is the fact that she's wearing my white snapback, the one that I gave to Ody before she left Korea.

 

I speed up my pace towards her. When I get closer, she looks up.

 

I can't control my heart.

 

 

 

It's Ody.

 

 

She smiles, the smile that I always missed since she's gone.

I just stay there in my place, wonderstruck. I don't know what to do.

She walks one step closer to me, take off the snapback and put it on me while stands on her tiptoes a little bit.

 

She chuckles, "annyeong"

 

I touch her cheek, I can feel my hand slightly trembling, she leans to the touch and smiles. Suddenly everything feels just right.

 

 

 

 

It's Ody. It's really her.

 

 

I hug her tight, not letting go, "I miss you"