Chapter 20 – Emails

Loving You Without Limit

From    : [email protected]
To      : [email protected]
Subject : annyeong~

 

Annyeong nee-chan! How are you doing? This is your lovely sister here *wink*

 

I'm doing fine here, I’m busy with my therapy, lol. But yes, I am fine. The therapy is tough though, sometimes I puke after the therapy, sometimes I faint out of dizziness after the therapy. But it's all good, I can handle this. Your little sister turns out to be a super woman now~

 

I completely lost my hair now. So it gets pretty chill once in awhile so I keep using beanie, teehee ^^ I will not give up. Oh, you know what the good news is? Doctors said that they finally found the perfect donor for me. So I might have the bone marrow transplantation around next month. I'm afraid, but I know I can't. Kaa-san is always beside me. And do you know that Otou-san is in Japan? He took a temporary leave from work to accompany me. He takes me to the therapy every day. It's nice to spend time with both kaa-san and otou-san. Do you envy me? Lol jk~

 

Nee-chan, do you know how is Joonhwe doing? Is he still practicing? Is he doing his best there? He better be or I will slap him *evil smile*

 

Ne, nee-chan, good luck in everything you do. Please come to Japan when you have time. I miss you Yuki-nee..

 

Wish me luck for my transplantation! I love you!

 

Sincerely,

 

Your baby imouto,
Ody

 

 


 

 

I click send and put my tab on the table beside my bed.

I walk outside to the porch, staring at the sky. It's summer again.

I take a deep breath then walk back to my bed. There I realize nee-chan replied my mail already.

 


 

From    : [email protected]

To      : Me

Subject : Re: annyeong~

 

My baby Ody! I'm glad you are doing fine! Although it seems to me like you are not really fine *sad*

I'm doing okay here, dear. Still busy with work that I spent more time at the office rather than at home.

 

About Joonhwe, he's absolutely doing his best now. I heard they practice everyday intensely. I have some pictures for you to see~ don't drool, okay? *wink* lol jk~

 

I'm glad to know that you are a super woman now, you definitely are a super woman. I believe your transplantation will go smoothly to the point when it's all done, you will laugh and say, that's how it's all! I can handle this!

 

I definitely envy you for stealing both kaa-san and otou-san from me, lol *rofl* I was joking, okay?

How about you guys visiting me here? That'd be awesome!

 

And baby, don't worry about your hair, it will grow, beautifully just like before. All you have to do now is do your best to be cured, okay?

 

One more thing, I met sajangnim the other day. He told me that he's planning to debut the boys around next year, probably around the end of next year. Are you excited? I am really excited!

 

I guess that's all for now! I always wish all the best for you, dear *love*

 

PS. Joonhwe gave a letter for me, plus a CD. He said, since he doesn't know any way to contact you (well you told me not to give your email to him), so he wrote a letter to give to you. I will send the letter and the CD tomorrow.

PS again. Enjoy the pics <3

 

I love you more baby!! Hugs~

 


I smile at her reply. Curiously, I click the attachment symbol.

 

What pictures would it be?

 

When it's all downloaded, I extract the files then open the folder.

 

        Joonhwe in the practice room, dancing with the boys

        Joonhwe wipes his sweat

        Joonhwe holds the microphone

        Joonhwe smiles dorkily to the camera

        Joonhwe talks to Hanbin

        Joonhwe sleeps on the couch on the dorm’s living room

 

Somehow I'm pretty sure the boys helped nee-chan to get these photos.

Next pic....

 

        Joonhwe's phone with my sleeping face as a wallpaper.

 

I frown when I see that photo. He has my sleeping face as a wallpaper? Just like how he put his selca as my wallpaper that time?! Silly Joonhwe. Then I click the next button to see the last pic.

 

The picture of me sleeping on his shoulder on the couch

 

I smile at the last pictures. Ahh, this must be taken when they visited our house for the first time. I remember we were supposed to watch TV but I felt too tired that I fell asleep on his shoulder.

Every memories played on my mind like a movie. Every feelings flowing down like a river.

 

I can't help but wonder,

 

 

Joonhwe, how are you?