Chapter 1 – Collided

Loving You Without Limit

Her POV

I grab my big-red-baggage and make my way out of the baggage claim area. I toss my head around, trying to find my sister who will pick me up. Just when I turn my head to the left, I feel like something hits me, not that hard but enough to make me fall down to the ground.

“aaw!” I ouch myself out. The next I found myself sit on the ground, my phone has scattered around.

I fiercely look up at something or at least now I know, it’s not something, it’s someone who hit me earlier. That person immediately gets up and cleans the dust on his knee. This is getting me on my nerves.

“are you kidding me right now? Seriously, dude!”

I’m all pissed off and bluntly confront this gentleman who is the reason for me sitting on the ground. He doesn’t even bother to apologize or helping me to get up. Plus, I hate the fact that my phone is officially broken. What a perfect appetizer considering I just arrived here, to South Korea.

I get up on my own and when I’m about to yell for some more, I realize this person, the most ignorant creature I ever met who collided with me, keeps looking at the opposite direction with this anxiety aura around him. He keeps looking at his back like something haunts him and he needs to escape from it as soon as possible.

He fixes his snapback and shades, just like he’s in the middle of trying to hide himself away. I can’t really see his face and that what makes me curious. I frown and about to ask him something, but next thing that I know..

“oppaaaa~!!!”

I hear scary yells from far away at the opposite direction. I turn my head to my back, squint my eyes and I can see bunch of girls are running towards our direction. They look exactly like a group of bees that are so ready to sting people.

I swiftly turn my head to this stranger, who now looks agitated. Unconsciously, I grab him until he sat down, put my coat over him and put my big baggage in front of him. He’s quite tall, but now he looks like a bundle of coats. He’s all covered.

I pretend like nothing happened and walk a bit to pick my phone which poorly scattered around in pieces. I sigh to this pathetic scene of my phone.

Why am I the one? I thought to myself. As if one trouble is not enough to drive me crazy.

Then I see bunch of girls come closer to me. they look around like they are searching for someone. They look at me; I give them this “what-the-hell-do-you-want-from-me” stare. I really am not in the mood of being nice to anybody at this state.

The girls murmur around then take their leave. My shoulders feel lighter. When I see them disappear for real, I pull my coat off of the stranger.

“You’re safe”

That’s the only thing I said to him before completely grab my baggage away from him and step away from people’s stares on me. and him. Maybe.

Aish, can I just please get my happy-go-lucky mood back?

 

kidariseyo! (wait!)

A husky voice calling from behind me. I was in the middle of scrambling over my tote bag to look for my ipod when I hear that voice.

 

“tsk” I click my tongue in annoyance then turn my back around.

I’m about to rant another crap on him but he, the one who called me takes his black shades off. I realized something.

 

 

 

 

It’s Joonhwe. Goo Joonhwe

 

 

 

I open my mouth in disbelief.

I’m doomed.

 

 

---

tadaaa~

that's it for now for the first chapter ^^ actually i was planning to make it a lot longer but i still have one last test tomorrow on school (with gobs of club activites afterwards) so yeah.. let's deal with this one for now

hope you guys liked it ;)