[Yoonmin, Namjin] The Girlfriend Tag

In Media Res

Prompt- Yoonmin youtubers au

they're both girls bc why not


 

The worst day of Yoongi’s life happened on October 17th.

Naturally she made a vlog about it.

[VLOG] 10172015 Bad News

“Bad news everyone. I just got back from a doctor’s appointment. Remember that routine check up last week? I posted photos from the hospital on my twitter account.”

Yoongi adjusted her black beanie. She brushed her red bangs. She tongued at her snake bite. She took a deep breath, released it, and looked directly into the camera lens.

“The test results came in. I am gluten intolerant. It’s not life altering, but it is annoying. You can read about it here.-” Yoongi pointed at the bottom of her screen “- y’all should check out. Please don’t ask me any specific questions about the disease because that’s annoying and all the answers are on google. I’m sorry, this was supposed to be a mixtape review with Namjoon but real life happened. I will finish the editing and post it next week. And I’ll keep y’all updated on my medical stuff.”

 Yoongi made a peace sign. Then the video ended.

Dude that

Sorry, bro

Yoongi unnie, I’m gluten intolerant too. It’s hard to find good gluten free food but @Jiminiechef posts delicious recipes :D Check her out.

 

 

 

“That ,” Namjoon said. She dipped a spoon into the bowl in front of her and slowly the ice cream off, “That seriously .”

Yoongi glared. She muttered, “ you,” under her breath and ate from her frozen yogurt, which was definitely not as good as ice cream, despite the vendor’s claims. gluten.

Namjoon laughed, her full dimples went on display. She scratched the side of her head, the side with the undercut, and asked, “So what happens now?”

“Now I completely change my diet, and my life. No more junk food when we do mixtape reviews,” Yoongi said. She stabbed her frozen yogurt with the spoon, cursing it’s pitiful existence.

“You diet? You don’t even eat on a regular schedule. How would you maintain a diet?” Namjoon asked.

Yoongi would figure out somehow. She suddenly remembered a comment on her last vlog, “Do you know the youtube account Jiminiechef?”

Namjoon glared at Yoongi, “Yes? Yes, I do! She’s that new health food blogger on youtube. Why?”

Yoongi shrugged, “One of my followers said she has good gluten free recipes.”

Namjoon smiled, “I can introduce you to her.”

Yoongi’s eyebrows raised.

“Well, Seokjin can introduce you. Jimin is one of Seokjin’s friends in the agency. If you’re nice, she might be willing to help you with your diet. That’s only if you play nice.” Namjoon pointed her spoon at Yoongi.

Yoongi swatted it away. “I can play nice.”

Namjoon raised an eyebrow.

Yoongi glared, “I’m nice.”

Namjoon laughed. “You make children cry.”

“That was once,” Yoongi shoved her hands in her hoodie pockets and said, “the brat deserved it. Shouldn’t have bumped into me.”

Namjoon shook her head.

 

 

 

Snack Time #36 ft PinkSeokjin

“Hello everyone! It is your favorite Mini Chef. Jimin!”

She waved at the webcam, the cherries on her apron rippled with the movement. Then she pointed at the tall girl standing next to her.

“And this everyone’s favorite make up slash tall chef, Queen Seokjin.”

Seokjin made a peace sign at the camera.

“And today’s episode is a special request from Min Yoongi, everyone’s favorite tattooed music reviewer. If you haven’t checked out her channel yet, you should do yourselves a favor and click on this link here.”

Jimin did a little dance while she pointed at the top of the screen. Seokjin rolled her eyes, “Jimin is super excited about today’s video, since she’s Yoongi’s biggest fangirl.”

“No, I’m not,” Jimin scoffed, her signature wide smile still plastered to her face.

“You screamed as soon as you read the message.”

Jimin glared. Seokjin smiled. Jimin slapped Seokjin’s shoulder repeatedly, Seokjin laughed and pushed Jimin out of reach. Jimin straightened out her bangs, then tied her long brown hair up in a high ponytail.

“Today, we’re making gluten free cupcakes. Just because you have a dietary restriction, doesn’t mean you shouldn’t have sweet things. Ready assistant?”

Seokjin rolled her eyes. She tied her own long red hair into a bun atop her head. “Ready when you are, oh great one.”

Jimin rolled her sleeves up and clapped her hands together. She was ready.

Oh my god, those cupcakes look so good.

You should open up your own restaurant, everything you cook is amazing

AAAHH YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON YOONGI you should date cutest couple ever <3

I know where else you can put that frosting ;)

 

 

One dozen burnt cupcakes later, and one long sigh lamenting the loss of their security deposit, Yoongi and Namjoon decided to order delivery Chinese food. Yoongi got in an argument with the restaurant owner over their severe lack of gluten free options, come on don’t they care about their customers that Yoongi should never order there again.

She dropped face first on the couch.

Namjoon picked at the scorched fabric of her t shirt. “Maybe Seokjin still has some of the cupcakes they made for the video.”

Yoongi shoved Namjoon’s phone in her face. “I’m starving, call her right now!”

Namjoon laughed, and dialed.

Seokjin was at a photoshoot, but if Namjoon wanted to, she could drive to Seokjin’s apartment and take the cupcakes from her fridge.

Seokjin’s apartment was spotless.

Yoongi almost felt guilty as she kicked her feet on the table, leaned back on the couch, and ate five cupcakes in one sitting. Almost. Those were the best damn cupcakes of her life. Totally worth the skid marks.

 

 

 

Monday Music Review ft RunchRanda

“Hey everyone this was the review that was supposed to go up last week. Thank you for your patience. And thanks to Jimin for the cupcakes, they are amazing.”

Yoongi ate another bite. Some of the pink frosting got on her cheek. She closed her eyes and placed a hand on heart.

“To quote Namjoon, they taste like heaven. Check back in on Thursday to see me tear Hoseok a new one for his comments on twitter. I have a serious medical condition that should not be mocked, .”

Lol it’s so weird to see a pierced punk like you eat a cute cupcake

The pink frosting really brings out the red in your tattoo

Jimin is cute, you should ask her out

 

 

 

[VLOG] 102612014 DATE W/ switchboardsandroses

“Hello everyone!” Jimin twirled in front of the camera, the buckles of her jacket twirling with her, and ended by framing her face, “It is I, your favorite little chef Mini Jiminnie.”

From off screen someone shouted, “Your intro is lame.”

Jimin pouted.

“I’m just saying,” the off camera voice said.

Jimin clicked her tongue. She jumped right back into her big smile. “If you’ve read the title then you already know what this video is about. It’s date day!” Jimin beckoned someone from off screen. She waited. Then she reached out and pulled Yoongi in front of the camera, “with this grump. Please introduce yourself for the viewers at home.”

Yoong glared. Jimin hugged Yoongi’s arm and batted her eyes. Yoongi rolled her eyes. “I’m Yoongi from switchboardsandroses. Since you guys kept saying we would make a great couple we are recording this to show you how wrong you are.”

“Our first fake date. We’re doing one thing I want to do and one thing she wants to do. I’m taking you to my favorite outdoor market.”

Jimin waved her arms. Yoongi glared at her. Jimin caught her stare, then pouted

“I’m taking her to my tattoo consultation.”

“That’s awesome,” a deep voice off camera said.

“Oh, and my best friend Taehyung is our cameraman,” Jimin said. She took the camera so that it was pointed to a long, lank boy with purple. He waved at the camera. “Jimin bribed me with dinner. My nose is running and my ears are so cold they feel like they’ll fall off, but it’s worth it for food.”

“That’s the spirit!” Jimin shouted off screen. Taehyung started making faces at the camera.

“Why are we going out in the snow?” Yoongi whined off screen.

“I can’t control the weather,” Jimin said. She snapped her fingers. Taehyung stopped making a fish face and took the camera from Jimin.

Jimin grabbed Yoongi’s arm. “Let’s go!”

The overly happy intro music started playing.

Hahaha jiminnie are you scared of needles? You looked so nervous in the tattoo parlor

Aww your arms were linked the whole time

The camera guy was cute

Yoongi’s taste buds must be dead, that pepper is too spicy for me

 

 

 

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre Reaction Video ft Jiminiechef

“Sup viewers. It’s your girl Yoongi, and today I have a guest.”

Yoongi sat down on her bleach stained couch and pointed at Jimin. Jimin waved to the camera, then got distracted by the side of Yoongi’s face. She whispered, “I could fit a pen in there.”

“Please don’t stick anything in my gauges. This one has never seen the Texas Chain Massacre before, naturally I had to show it to her. You ready?”

Yoongi looked at Jimin. Jimin swallowed, but nodded. Yoongi smirked.

HAHAHAHA

Poor Jimin, she was crying the whole time

I love when Jimin covered her face with your arm, cutest couple ever!!!1!!

 

 

 

Doing my Girlfriend’s Make up @switchboardsandroses

“Hello everyone, it’s your favorite Mini Chef Jiminnie!” Jimin waved at the screen, her face stretched into a wide smile.

“You use that lame intro even when you’re not cooking?” a familiar voice said from off screen.

Jimin’s smile turned into a glare. As Jimin turned, the camera turned to capture both her and a bare faced Yoongi in the same shot.

“Why do you torture me so?” Jimin asked.

Yoongi shrugged. “It’s a gift.”

Jimin shook her head. Then clapped her hands together smiled, “Anyways, Seokjin recently released a video where she did her girlfriend’s make up.”

“Namjoon actually looked good in red lipstick. Who knew,” Yoongi said in awe.

“Since then, a lot of you have messaged me asking to record my own video. After a lot of begging, Yoongi has agreed to it!”

Yoongi glared at the screen and said, “Thanks bzzzzt” a smiley emoji was edited over and the word was censored out.

Jimin spoke again, “It took a lot of begging-”

Yoongi interrupted, “And a promise of a week full of cooked dinners.”

“And me making this face,” Jimin pointed to her face and pouted, “but Yoongi finally agreed to it.”

“I don’t get it, unlike Namjoon I actually wear make up. Why do I have to do this?” Yoongi asked.

“Yeah but you wear dark eyeshadow that makes you look like a serial killer. My viewers want to see you with a fresh face look like mine,” Jimin framed her face.

Yoongi sneered, “Whatever. Also Namjoon is Seokjin’s girlfriend. You and I are just friends.”

“Do it for the views,” Jimin said.

“Fine,” Yoongi rolled her eyes. Jimin’s smile grew wider. Yoongi gave a small smile, then sighed. “Let the torture begin.”

Wow Yoongi, even with a fresh face you look like a serial killer

Jimin did a good job, but some people just can’t look sweet and innocent

Lol at Yoongi’s grumpy face at the end

at least Jimin looks cute

 

 

 

Revenge: Doing my Girlfriend’s Make up ft jiminiechef

Yoongi smiled gleefully at the screen.

Jimin pouted.

She had dark black circles around her eyes. The foundation wasn’t blended. The eyeliner went to her hairline.

“You aren’t even trying,” Jimin whined.

“Now for the final step,” Yoongi twisted a tube of bright red lipstick and smeared it over Jimin’s upper lip and streaked her cheek.

“And done,” Yoongi said. She wore a large eating grin, and kept switching from looking at the camera to looking at Jimin’s forlorn face. “That was fun.”

“This is why we shouldn’t date,” Jimin said with a sigh.

OH MY GOD IM CRYING SHE LOOKS AWFUL

Yoongi ur mean

Never become a make up artist

Liked and favorited

 

 

 

Monday Music Review ft RunchRanda and jiminiechef

Namjoon sat on Yoongi’s bleach stained coach, she waved at the camera. “Yoongi went to Daegu for a family emergency so she asked me to fill in for her. Today’s album is a request from a fan. This fan-”

Namjoon pointed to the empty space next to her, where Jimin magically appeared onscreen.

“To be specific.” Namjoon smiled.

“Hello everyone. It’s your favorite Mini Chef, Jiminie!” Jimin waved at the camera.

“Jimin, do you mind if I ask a question.”

“Not at all.”

“Is that your hoodie?” Namjoon asked. She pointed to the oversized Hood By Air sweater that Jimin currently wore.

“Yoongi said I couldn’t wear hello kitty stuff on her videos, so I grabbed the first sweater I saw in her closet,” Jimin shrugged.

Namjoon laughed. “What album are we reviewing today?”

“Today we are reviewing the latest album by one of my favorite artists, 4 walls by f(x)”

I would have never considered listening, but the haus sound is very nice

Jimin no… there are no good rappers…

YOU REVIEWED AN SM ALBUM ON MY CHANNEL!! WHEN I GET HOME YOUR SO DEAD!!

^^HAHAHHA

 

 

 

FAKE 5 MONTH ANNIVERSARY w/ switchboardsandroses

Jiimin wore a maroon dress and her hair half up. Yoongi work a black fishnet, and her eyeliner was less serial killer and more date night.

“Is the 5 month anniversary the one where we recite cheesy poetry to each other?” Yoongi asked.

“No, that’s the 6 month,” Jimin said, tone laced with sarcasm, “5 month is when we buy matching socks.”

Yoongi rolled her eyes and smiled fondly, “Oh of course. Everyone knows that.”

Jimin laughed.

Yoongi reached across her bleached stained couch and brushed Jimin’s bangs. Jimin’s laughter died. She gazed into Yoongi’s eyes and smiled. Yoongi smiled back.

“We’re pretty good actors, huh?”

Jimin gave a shaky laugh, “The best.”

The camera turned off.

Yoongi cupped the back of Jimin’s head and tugged her closer. Jimin fell into Yoongi’s lap and kissed her. Tongues sliding lazily against each other. Jimin’s hand went to press lightly against Yoongi’s nexk, as Yoongi’s slid up Jimin’s thigh. Yoongi nibbled on Jimin’s lower lip. Jimin giggled on Yoongi’s lip and pulled back.

“Hey,” she whispered against Yoongi’s lips.

“Hi,” Yoongi whispered, “Happy 6 months.”

“Happy 6 months,” Jimin leaned in and kissed her again. Yoongi fell back onto the couch, Jimin fell right on top of her. Their legs tangled together. They wore matching red and black heart patterned socks.