[Yoonmin] Tumblr prompt

In Media Res

On tumblr I asked people to give me dialogue from this post (i'm not accepting anymore) prepare for a lot of updates these nect few days

Prompt: Everything's going to be fine Yoonmin

 

 

 


 

 

After three rings Yoongi answered his cellphone. "What?" he groaned to the blinding screen.

 

"Can you come get me?"

 

Yoongi sat upright and fumbled through the dark for his shoes, "Where are you?"

 

Twenty minutes later Yoongi pulled into the Police Station downtown. He found Jimin in the office, on a wooden bench, with medical tape on his cheek and holes on his jacket. 

 

"Hey," Yoongi said.

 

Jimin looked up,he gave a slight sile.

 

"Are you okay?" Yoongi tenderly turned Jimin's face in his hands.

 

Jimin shook his head, "A few scratches, I'll be fine."

 

Yoongi sighed in relief.

 

Jimin's smile fell, "The car is ruined."

 

"I talked to the officers they said it was the truck driver's fault, you did nothing wrong," Yoongi reassured him.

 

"But if I had paid more attention I could have avoided-"

 

Yoongi gripped Jimin's shoulder, "Listen to me kid. You did nothing wrong. He was drunk and drove through a red light. It wasn't your fault."

 

Jimin's lip trembled, "The car is ruined."

 

Yoongi hugged him, "Everything's going to be fine. The insurance has it covered okay."

 

Jimin nodded, he buried himself further into Yoongi's chest, strung his arms around Yoongi's back. 

 

Yoongi remembered the first week he got his license, and how he scratched his father's new black mercedes when pulling out of the mall parking lot. He remembered shaking as his father yelled at him.

 

Jimin sobbed against Yoongi's shoulder. Wait until he calms down, then call his parents.

 

"Dont worry," Yoongi Jimin's hair, "I'm here"