[Namseok, Taekook, Yoonmin] High School

In Media Res

Jungkook firmly gripped Taehyung’s hand as they weaved through the crowd. In his other hand was the dukbokki that they bought from the food stand that classroom 2D was hosting. Well not exactly paid. Jungkook said he was hungry and pouted until Hoseok gave him the food for free. Nam Joon smacked the back of his head, said he was too soft. But Hoseok stuck his tongue out and gave Taehyung a soda, just to spite Nam Joon.

“Have you guys seen what Jin and Yoongi’s class are doing?” Nam Joon asked.

“Not yet,” Jungkook said between bites.

Hoseok broke out into his too wide toothy smile.

Nam Joon bit back a laugh, “You should head over, before Yoongi goes on a break.”

“Take photos!” Hoseok called out as they ran off.

So now here they were on their way to class 3C. Jungkook was having a hard time balancing the plate, Taehyung moved too much.

Taehyung stopped abruptly, Jungkook almost crashed into him. There was a long line of people crowding around classroom 3C. Taehyung pushed Jungkook forward.

“Let’s see if Jin is at the door. Maybe he can get us in,” Taehyung suggested.

Lucky for them, Seokjin was at the front. He looked classy in the bowtie a vest suit.

“Yo Jin!” Taehyung called out, “think you can get us in?”

He opened the side door and led them in that way. They had a table for two in the back corner, with a candle centerpiece and a single rose in a glass. Jungkook blushed, “Isn’t this too romantic?”

“That’s not the theme. I’ll have Yoongi be your waiter,” Seokjin smiled.

Jungkook and Taehyung ate the rest of the dukbokki as they waited. Taehyung got lazy and had Jungkook mouth feed him. “You’re a good dongsang,” he said.

“And you’re lazy,” Jungkook laughed.

“ no.”

Jungkook and Taehyung turned to their waiter… er waitress.

Yoongi was dressed in a French maid outfit, complete with white lace socks that went above the knee and a big floppy bow in his hair. Taehyung, rude, promptly started laughing.

“You look pretty,” Jungkook smiled.

“Seokjin put you up to this, didn’t he? him!” Yoongi shouted.

“Language, noona,” Jungkook laughed.

Taehyung pulled out his phone and took several photos while Yoongi, red faced, took down their orders.

Taehyung typed away on his phone.

“Are you sending that to Jimin?” Jungkook asked.

“He’ll be here in a bit,” Taehyung smirked.

Not even five minutes had passed before they heard Yoongi’s scream “The are you doing here??!!”

 


this was for kore since she draws the best taekook and because she keeps complaining that no one ships her ships (except for Yoonmin everyone loves yoonmin)