IT MEANS NOTHING TO US

ONE MORE CHANCE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

LYING on her stomach, Victoria's eye fluttered when she felt an empty spot next to her. Her eyes slightly squinted when stray of light sore her eyes the moment she opened them, making she blinked several times before realized that Nichkhun was no longer beside her. Last night she was inside his embrace, but this morning she was alone on this bed. Pulling the blanket up to her s to cover her vulnerable body, she woke up with eyes wandered around the room to find for Nichkhun.

     The scattered clothes on the floor reminded her of last night scene and before she could fantasized more about it, the sound of creaking bathroom door distracted her. Nichkhun who was only in bath robe, stepped out from it with hand held a small towel to dry his dark brown wet hair. Victoria's gaze followed him as he walked toward the window, and he didn't glance at her even once.

    “Khun...last night...,” she paused when last night scene played again in her eyes, which made she couldn't believe the way he treated her at that moment. She thought he would take her roughly and poured his anger and hatred toward her by abusing her body but hell, he took her so gently until each of his touch made she craved for it even more! But last night deed was it only to tend his need, or did she have been forgiven by him?

     “Last night meant nothing for me,” he said coldly without looking at her face, which his answer nearly choke her until she unable to breath. Her heart felt so damn hurt right now, and her fingers clutched tightly the bed sheet to endure this pain. So last night was only to satisfy his desire, not more than that! Victoria swiftly averted her face when he turned around, for she didn't want he noticed the frustration on her face.

     “Why you look so sad? We had so much fun last night, hadn't we? Just consider it as basic human need,” the mattress sank beneath his weight when he sat next to her, and she avoided his hand that tried to touch her face. Trying to distance herself from him, Nichkhun quickly cupped her face and forced her to look at him.

     “Then did you expect that I still love you?” Victoria tried to suppress the tears, for she didn't want to appear weak in front of him any more. All this time she let him hurt her with hope it would reduce his anger and hatred, but was wrong. Absolutely wrong! He would never stopped hurting her! Last night meant nothing to him! Victoria pushed away his hand and threw him serious look.

     “So do I. Last night was nothing to me, as I also don't love you, Nichkhun Horvejkul. Both of we only did it based on lust and desire, weren't we? I hope you won't get wrong idea about what have happened between us,” her tone succeed in masking the frustration inside her, for her hope that he would accept her soon would never come true! Nichkhun clenched his teeth in fury when she said so. Victoria didn't care about his feeling, for she also was hurt by his harsh statement. Trying hard to hold her tears, she got off from the bed with hand gripped securely the blanket around her body and collected her clothes on floor before entered bathroom.

     “Damn!” as soon she disappeared from his sight, Nichkhun madly threw the pillow to the floor. His intention to hurt her at first didn't work, and now he was the one who felt so. Meanwhile, inside the bathroom, Victoria cried silently after locked the door. Tears streamed out liked a river when his words just now pierced her eardrum endlessly, and she didn't know how long she had been there because Nichkhun was no longer there after she stepped out from bathroom.

 

VICTORIA walked with Nichkhun with joining hands, and sometimes she would glance at him who bit his lip in nervous next to her. There was a reason why he suddenly sweating profusely, for meeting her mother for first time was the reason why he looked so restless. Victoria squeezed firmly his cold hand, which her action encouraged him to stay as calm as possible.

     “Why are you so nervous? My Mom won't eat you, my dear,” she with a big grin on her face.

    “But this is my first time meeting her. I..I don't know what to do,” cold sweat started to roll down on the sides of his face although the weather was a bit chill today. He didn't know why he extremely nervous right now, liked he was going to be sentenced to dead later. Victoria played he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter