HAPPY FAMILY

ONE MORE CHANCE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

ONE YEAR LATER.....

 

WITH hair still wet and white towel wrapped around her slender figure, Victoria searched the suitable dress in the wardrobe to wear for today occasion, which was the photography session for Women and Families magazine. Glancing at the clock at wall, she had less than two hours to prepare herself and when she was too immersed finding the dress, a pair of strong arms s around her waist. She surprised at first but chuckled later when the man behind him pulled her closer to him.

     “Khun, you surprised me!” hitting gently his arm as the punishment, she then continued her job although his presence distracted her at that moment.

     “Morning, Honey. Did you sleep well last night?” whispering as he nuzzled her wet hair, Nichkhun inhaled deeply the nice scent that made his man desire wavered again. Victoria didn't answer him as she expected that him to know its answer by himself. After all night long having passionate love making, how he expected her to sleep well when she need to wake up at this hour?

     “How is our baby boy? Is he still sleeping?” Nichkhun rested his chin on her bare shoulder, and her cold wet hair stuck on his shirtless body the moment he tightened the hug around her.

“He is playing with his GrandPa at downstairs,” mentioning about their son, Nick Horvejkul, her lips curled a big smile. After feed him this morning, she let Nick played with Mr.Buck for a while. Nichkhun smiled over her words, and Victoria slightly shifted her body away when he wanted to start again the flame of desire between them.

     “Honey, stop it. Go have the shower now or else we will be late,” she commanded when he kissed her neck, but Nichkhun ignored her words. Locking her tightly inside his embrace, he continued trailed his kisses down to her shoulder until she let out soft cry when he squeezed lightly her swelling s.

     “Can't we cancel the interview session for today? I'm still tired,” Victoria's eyes widened in disbelief over his words, and she swiftly turned around to face him.

     “Aren't those words suppose to come out from my mouth?” raising the eyebrows with arms crossed over her s, Victoria threw him serious look, but her husband only scratched his hair with innocent smile. Last night deed her energy a lot, but at the same time, she couldn't resist the passionate lover she saw last night.

     “Anyway, I have prepared your clothes. Go take a shower now,” she ordered him like a mother who scolded her son that almost late for his school. Her blabbering didn't affect him, and he continuously stared at her tempting figure.

     “Why are you not moving yet?” Victoria started to feel uneasy when he approached her with sly smile on his lips. Stepping backward as if he was danger to her, she yelped in surprise the moment he swept her over the feet and brought her to their bed.

     “Khun, stop it. We don't have time to do this,” her voice sounded pleading the moment he crawled over her and pinned her bare shoulders against cool mattress. He was trying to seduce her right now! Her body already shivered in excitement when their gazes met, and her heart drummed crazily the moment he blew his warm breath on her neck.

     “Khun, we..,” she couldn't continued her words when he suddenly cut her with a kiss. It wasn't a light kiss, but it was the passionate kiss that totally ignited again the desire that she tried to control just now. Nichkhun smiled against her soft lips when her arms glided around his nape. Only when both of them needed the air, he broke the earth-shattering kiss and rested his forehead against hers.

     “Khun, we'll be late,” she said in whisper with eyes still connected with him. He smiled as his eyes studied the beauty of her. Slowly, his fingers tangled with her beautiful hair and planted a kiss on the tip of her nose.

     “Don't worry, we are not going anywhere. They are coming to our house, right?” Victoria nodded. The interview and photography session would take place here. They wanted to write an article about Horvejkul family, and they decided to take this chance to introduce Nick to the public.

     “But I had washed up,”

     “We can take bath together after this,” he said as his lips explored her neck. Victoria had nothing more to say, only let Nichkhun explored her body and expressing their passions toward each other once again.

 

NICHKHUN and Victoria walked down the stairs with fingers intertwined together before both of them capture Nick's small body inside Auntie Mei's embrace. Auntie Mei handed him to Victoria when she stretched her hands toward her baby, and Nichkhun sat next to them. Nick chuckled in joyous when he was inside Nichkhun's arms now. The feeling of being a father was difficult to express actually. He was too happy the moment Nick was born to this world. He accompanied Victoria in delivery room, faithfully stayed by her side all the time and saw the pain she had gone through to give birth to their baby.

     “Nick, Daddy is here,” Nichkhun showed his funny face at him, making this small baby laughed even more.

     “Khun, Qian, you guys have not breakfast yet. Why are you late today?” Auntie Mei took Nick from his hands, and Nichkhun only smiled over her question. Glancing at Victoria who already bit her lips in embarrassment yet quickly maintained her calm face, he reached her hand on lap and squeezed it firmly.

     “Oh, we had something important to do just now. That was why we were late today,” Victoria blushed over his words, and Nichkhun enjoyed so much watching her shy reaction. Suddenly they heard noise from outside the house. Mr.Buck, Mrs.Vera and a maid in this house had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter