OUR FUTURES

ONE MORE CHANCE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TWO months had passed in a blink of eyes and today, both Nichkhun and Victoria would go through the biggest event in their lives; the wedding ceremony. Finally the day had come. The groom and his parents were welcoming the guests at the hall entrance, and a group of reporters also had been invited to attend this ceremony. Nichkhun smiled in bliss as the guests congratulated him, and the smile turned wider when he saw his friends were here.

     “Nichkhun!” Changmin and the others once again congratulated him by giving hugs.

     “Wah, this tuxedo really suits you well,” as the groom for today, Min Jun tried to elevate his mood by praising him, but it wasn't just an empty compliment. He was meant it, which made Nichkhun's heart swelled in delight when the rests agreed with Min Jun.

     “Yah, looking you in this attire, it really make me envy you a lot. I want to try one after this,” Changmin said in envious tone. Maybe after this, he should stop rejected the blind that his parents had setted up for him, so he could get married in next three or four years. For the time being, he hadn't met his Mrs.Right yet.

     “Khun, how do I look? This is my first time emceeing wedding ceremony,” Junho straightened his body as tidied his necktie. Although he wasn't a groom, but he still wanted to appear as a charismatic man, so the women would fall for his charm when hosted the event. Just thinking about that, Junho chuckled in excitement.

     “Good looking as always. Anyway, you guys find the seat first, okay,” Nichkhun praised him before requested his friends to wait inside. Actually he was so damn nervous right now although Victoria had officially became his wife. Not only him, his wife in that waiting room felt nervous as much as he did. The nervousness crept in every fibre of hers, making she clasped tightly both hands to remain calm. Mrs.Vera and Auntie Mei only chuckled as they completely understood her feeling right now.

    “Drink this water, my dear. It can helps to ease down your nervousness,” Auntie Mei touched her bare shoulder as she passed her a bottle of mineral water. Just thinking that a lot of people would look at her when she walked down the aisle, she just couldn't keep herself as calm as usual. Then Mr. Buck appeared, which made her heart drummed crazily when her father-in-law told her that the ceremony was about to begin.

     “Wah, you are really beautiful, Qian,” Mr.Buck praised his daughter-in-law as his heart swelled in bliss right now. He was happy for both Nichkhun and Victoria, and she slightly blushed at his compliment. Was she really beautiful as people always said to her? Then Mr.Buck stretched out his hand toward her, and she looked at that hand for seconds before gripped it. Today, in this kind of event, her late father was supposed to walked her down the aisle. Although he wasn't here today, Victoria knew that he watched her from heaven.

 

“THE groom, please enter,” Nichkhun walked down the aisle soon after Junho finished his words, and the sound of applause echoed inside the big hall as he made the way toward the officiant. It seemed take forever to reach him, and he tried to remain calm by throwing a big smile to the guests. He was the main character for today, and Nichkhun waited for his bride beside the crystal rostrum.

     “Now the bride, please enter,” Victoria finally appeared behind the closed door with arm linked around Mr.Buck's arm. By just watching his father walked his wife down the aisle, Nichkhun suddenly was overwhelmed in happiness. After went through so much pains and sadness when they were apart for five years and after Victoria almost left him forever, finally the happiness belonged to them. When they finally reached him, Mr.Buck handed her to Nichkhun, and he gripped it firmly before both of them faced the officiant.

     “The groom, Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul, will you take Victoria Song Qian to be your wife, to have and hold her from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish each other?” listening to the vow that Nichkhun was going to utter later, Victoria was overwhelmed with happiness until tears unconsciously streamed out from her eyes. The veil that covered her face still couldn't hide her tears from Nichkhun, which made his lips curled a small smile after see it.

     “Yes I do,” staring at his wife, Nichkhun took the solemn vow.

     “The bride, Victoria Song Qian, will you take Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul to be your husband, to have and hold him from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish each other?” the officiant asked Victoria and now her turned to give her answer. Whatever the answer she gave, or she rejected this wedding, they had became a officially married couple since months ago. Looking at Nichkhun beside her, their eyes met where both of them could the the loves inside there, and how much they needed each other. Their loves had been tested, and they had won the battle to protect it.

     “Yes, I do,” she took solemn vow with tears continuously rolled down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter