OUR PAINFUL MOMENT

ONE MORE CHANCE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

DRIVING his new sport car to Seoul University, Nichkhun glanced at Yuri behind the sunglass when she happily screamed next to him, which made he snorted in amuse at her action. She then shamelessly wrapped her arm around his, but Nichkhun tried to pull it away when she rested her head on his muscular shoulder.

     “Yuri, I'm driving now,” he gave an excuse as he actually felt uncomfortable with it, and she let him go with pouted face. As they almost reaching the destination, his sight caught a figure of female student cycling her old bicycle toward the entrance. The road still wet due to rain's deed an hour ago and noticing the big puddle in front there, Nichkhun suddenly got an idea.

     Increasing the pressure on the pedal, he purposely hit the puddle and caused the dirty water splashed to that girl. Yuri whom was surprised at first, laughed hysterically later as she twisted her head to look at that poor girl. Nichkhun sneaked a glance through side mirror, but he couldn't see her face clearly as she was dropping her head at that time.

     “Hey, Khun. New car again, buddy?” asked Chansung in amaze after he parked the car, and Yuri hopped off from it with a big smile since she was the first person Nichkhun let to ride in. The other members were gathering around to take a look before Min Jun spoke in envious tone.

     “Oh, lucky on you Yuri to be a first person riding his car,” Yuri shrugged her shoulders before she moved closer to Nichkhun with seductive smile. Both of them had known each other since kids because of their parents, but Yuri wanted to become more than just a friend. She had tried hard to get his attention many times, but it never work!

     “Guys, let's go now or we will be late to the class,” Nichkhun dismissed his friends around his new car but when he was about to walk away, the strange woman wearing a dirty clothes suddenly blocked his way. All of them were surprised by her sudden appearance, especially Nichkhun.

     “Hey girl, move away. Don't you see that you are blocking my way?” he said mockingly, but then his sight landed on the mud stain on her clothes, which made he assumed that she must be the 'bicycle girl' just now. Still froze in her position, Nichkhun glimpsed at her from head to toes before his lips suddenly twirled into a smirk.

    “Hey beautiful lady. What exactly you want from us?” talkative Wooyoung interrupted in playful tone with eyes scanned her figure, and the flabby dress she wore right now wasn't able to hide her beauty at all.

    “Hey girl, we are late for class. If you have nothing to say, can you move away?” Yuri said in annoying tone, and her blood boiled in jealousy when noticed Nichkhun's interest gaze toward that girl.

     “Apologize. It is very rude of you when you did wrong but didn't want to apologize,” that girl said sternly with eyes boldly looked straight at his face. Nichkhun stared at her with smirk before he took out the wallet from pocket. To him, that was very cliché way to get his attention, and her eyes widened in surprise when he extended amount of money in front her.

     “Take this to wash your clothes. I think this money is more than enough for that cheap dress,” he said mockingly, which made Yuri smirked the moment he threw it on her feet when that girl didn't take it. Glancing at her mad face for last time, Nichkhun arrogantly walked away from there followed by his friends from behind.

    Taking few steps away, he was forced to stop again when that girl chased after him before blocked his way. He snorted in annoying when that thick-skinned girl stood there with money inside her grip. Was that amount still not enough for her? Before he could opened his mouth, the splashed of orange juice on his clothes surprised him as well as his friends.

    “Yah, are you crazy?! Look, what have you done to him?!” Yuri yelled as she quickly took out the tissue paper and wiped the stain on his clothes. Nichkhun looked at the brave girl in front him sharply before she humiliated him once again by throwing those money at his face.

    “I think this money is enough to wash your expensive clothes,” she said sarcastically and made Nichkhun totally lost his words.

    “Not everything in this world can be solved by money,” she added, which made he amazed at her bold action. His eyes glued on her as she walked away from them before a chuckle escaped from his throat few seconds later. That girl gave him different impression about women, which he found out later about her name.

    Victoria Song Qian, what a beautiful name, as beautiful as its person. That incidence was happened seven years ago, where Nichkhun had fallen for her charm and it took almost a year to win her heart. Everything was beautiful when they were madly in love with each other, so beautiful until she suddenly betrayed him by disappearing without any reason.

 

POURING the beer into the empty glass, Nichkhun had another shot frustratedly as he was now in club with his fellow members. The other were looking at him anxiously, for he had consumed that drink excessively today. Min Jun tried to stop him when he wanted to have another glass, but Nichkhun shoved his hand away in half conscious. All of them knew the reason he acted so, for they just found out about Victoria's return from him two hours ago.

    “Khun, that's enough. You have drank too much,” this time Min Jun seized the glass from his grip and pulled his arm to stand up. He couldn't let Nichkhun stayed here or else he would finish all the beverages in this club in one night.

    “Let's go home now. You need to rest a lot,” he added, but Nichkhun distanced himself when Min Jun tried to assist him out from that room. If he returned home, it mean he agreed to marry Victoria.

     “I won't marry her! I don't want to marry that ! She is so shameless! How could she return here for money?! I hate her!” he suddenly yelled like a mad guy, which made his friends inside there sighed when he still with that decision. Taecyeon dropped his crossed leg as he leaned forward with hands clasped together.

     “But Khun , it will be a great benefit for her if you refuse to marry her. I mean, she will get all your family's wealth easily,” he finally voiced out his opinion, which it triggered Nichkhun to think the consequence if he refused to follow that will. Then Junho added something which it incited his mind to played along with his father's game.

     “In these five years, you had suffered alone, but she was happily enjoy the money that she asked from your late grandmother. Are you willing to see Horvejkul's properties fall into her hand? Khun, just marry her and make her life suffer. She needs to know the pain you have gone through in these years,” listening to his suggestion, Taecyeon immediately nudged his arm hardly when he gave nonsense idea toward their friend. How could he ask Nichkhun to marry Victoria with intention to make her life suffer?

     But Junho's words managed to incite his mind about making Victoria suffered as much as he had suffered after she went away. She needed to go through the pain that had been impri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter