LET'S START FROM THE BEGINNING

ONE MORE CHANCE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

WHILE most of the Horvejkul Company's workers as well Nichkhun were busy with the preparation of 55th years company anniversary, something had happened to Horvejkul Family. Nichkhun entered Mr.Buck's office after he got the call from him. His father had something important to discuss with him, and Mr.Buck left his seat with newspaper inside his grip when Nichkhun was here.

     “Have you read newspaper today?” he asked after sat in front Nichkhun. He shook his head as he was too busy with his job. Despite his hectic schedule because a lot of documents to check up and meetings to attend, he still manage to spend his time with Victoria. Everyday, he wouldn't miss to take her out for lunch. Mr.Buck handed him the newspaper, which made Nichkhun's eyes widened after read the title. He wasn't a famous celebrity, but why he became a headline for entertainment section? The news was about his personal life, stating that the son of former famous actress was dating a secretary from well-known company, and the picture he was feeding Victoria in the restaurant few days ago had been captured.

     “They captured the picture without my permission, and they boldly blurring my wife beautiful face,” Nichkhun pretended to be mad, which his joke made Mr.Buck snorted in amuse.

     “So, how we are going to settle this problem? Your Mom received the calls from reporters, and they asked about it. Not only that, the board of directors also start to ask about this. How about we announce your marriage to public?” Mr.Buck gave him suggestion as he saw this was the chance for him to introduce his daughter-in-law officially to the public. Nichkhun leaned his body against sofa with lips curled a small smile. If this news hadn't leaked out, he already planned to do so.

     “Don't worry, Dad. Leave this to me, I know how handle it,”

     “I can believe you, right? I hope you know what should you do,” Mr.Buck said sternly, which his words made Nichkhun gave his words before read again that article. His wife would completely surprise if she read about their news. His status not only as the son of Mrs.Vera but also as the only heir of prestigious company, some reporters tried to dig about his personal life, but they got nothing previously. Now, after they obtained some informations about it, they published it for nation reading.

 

“WAH,Song Qian! You're famous now, but why they blurred your picture?” Changmin stood in front her table as his hand showed that picture to her. Victoria sighed heavily and buried her face on her arms. What to do now? She felt like a famous celebrity who had involved in big scandal because few reporters waited for her at the building's entrance this morning.

    “Qian, why both of you don't take this chance to announce your marriage,” Changmin excitedly gave his friend the brilliant idea of him, which his words made she sighed even more.

     “I don't know, Changmin. Khun never say anything about that. I think he doesn't want to introduce me to public,” she pouted as eyes glued at their picture on the table. Nichkhun might not ready to announce it yet.

     “Aish, why he take a long time to do that? Doesn't he know your are popular among guys?”

     “Let's not talk about this,okay?” Victoria had no heart to discuss more about this and started to do her routine; taking out her small notepad to check for Changmin's schedule.

 

WOOYOUNG and Taecyeon giggled as the read the news about Nichkhun and Victoria before they laughed hysterically. Taecyeon visited Wooyoung at his office to asked him out for lunch, and they were waiting for Chansung and Min Jun arrival. Junho couldn't make his time today because he already had appointment to attend.

     “Wah, Khun starts to show off Qian to the public,” Taecyeon shouted happily and patted his hands with Wooyoung liked a kid. Suddenly Chansung and Min Jun barged into the office without knocked the door first, startling both of them whom giggled excitedly in this room.

     “Guys, have you all read newspaper today? Khun and Qian became the headline,” Min Jun said as he approached them with wry smile on his face.

     “From the picture, look like they have made up, haven't them?” Chansung interrupted as he took the banana in the fruit basket on the table and ate it hungrily.

     “Aish, I really envious with Khun. He has Qian but we...,” Min Jun stopped his words and sighed heavily.

     “But we almost reach 30 and don't have the girlfriends,” Taecyeon made sad expression before dropped his face weakly, while Min Jun pretended to cry and hugged Chansung who was eating banana beside him.

     “I think I should ask my Dad to arrange blind date for me,” Wooyoung said in frustration, making Taecyeon and Min Jun nodded their heads as he agreed with his idea.

     “Yah, Chansung! Why you have nothing to say? Do you have a girlfriend?” Teacyeon's eyes narrowed as he looked at his face sharply. Chansung shook his head with swollen cheeks as bananas were full inside .

     “No, but I will attend blind date tonight,” he mumbled and almost choked when Min Jun suddenly hit his back hardly.

     “Aish, what are you doing?! Are you trying to kill me?!” Chansung yelled at Min Jun after he swallowed his foods. His small eyes wetted with tears with face already turned red due to Min Jun's reckless action just now.

     “Yes, I want to kill you, so you can't attend blind date tonight,” he replied enviously, which his words made Taecyeon and Wooyoung laughed in amuse.

     “Guys, stop fighting. Let's grab some foods, it's on my treat today,” Wooyoung stood up and clapped his hands as he gave sign to Min Jun and Chansung to end their fights.

 

NICHKHUN stopped his car in front of the building and saw reporters waited at the entrance. This damn reporters, how they found of Victoria was working at here? It didn't bother him how they obtained the information, for he was more concerned about his wife. Once they saw Nichkhun stepped out from his car and his presence here obviously stated that the news was true, they quickly get him to know more about the woman he was dating now.

     “Mr.Nichkhun, is that true you're dating Mr.Changmin's secretary?” one of the reporters asked him, but he gave them no response. The flashing of camera irritated him, and he headed to elevator where they couldn't follow him when the guards blocked their ways. Victoria must be uncomfortable because the reporters chased after her, and he needed to solve this problem immediately.

     “Qian, my dear!” Victoria startled when he reproved her, for she didn't expect that Nichkhun would be here today. The smile on his face slightly ease her mood the moment she saw it.

     “Khun, why are you here? I thought you...,” she stuttered in surprise.

     “What are you talking about? Of course I'm here to take out my beautiful wife for lunch,” he pinched her cheek gently, but the sudden coughing from behind forced him to stop what he was doing now. As usual, Changmin couldn't stand watch the cheesiness between them, but he was still there because he had something to said to Nichkhun.

     “Nichkhun Horvejkul, what are you doing now? You better solve this problem immediately. The reporters not only chasing after you, the only chase after me just now to get more information about Qian,” his arms crossed on chest and with that serious face, Victoria suddenly laughed when she looked at his face

     “Qian! What are you laughing about?! I'm serious now!” he pretended to be mad, but his tone only made she laughed even more. Among all Changmin's facial expression, this one she couldn't stand the most where it found it so funny to look at it.

     “I'm sorry, Changmin. Your serious face is just too funny,” yeah, that was he received every time he tried to look serious in front her.

     “Anyway, solve this matter immediately,” he cleared his throat before left both of them alone. After her laughing subsided, Nichkhun grabbed her handbag and reached for her soft hand, which his action made her eyes widened in surprise. Was he really going to take her out now? In the situation where reporters were waiting for them outside there?

   

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter