I HATE YOU

ONE MORE CHANCE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AS Nichkhun laid down under the shady tree with head rested on Victoria's lap, his gaze interlocked with hers as his lips cracked the blissful smile before a lovely kiss from her landed on his forehead. Squeezing her soft hand firmly, he then brought it closer to his lips and smiled beamingly when saw the ring around her slender finger shone beautifully under sunshine. Its shape was perfectly matched with his as those were couple rings he had given to her during their 100 days celebration. Time passed liked the storm and without realized, they had been in sweet relationship for more than a year.

     “What should we do for today?” his fingers intertwined with hers as his eyes were still on her beautiful face. Victoria slightly pursed her luscious lips before smiled widely after got an idea.

     “How about we spend our whole day at the beach?” she suggested excitedly and looked at him with big shinning eyes.

     “Eh, today?!” he titled up his face in surprise and saw Victoria nodded to confirm it. He knew that she loved beach so much, which made he grinned widely after saw the beautiful smile on her lips.

     “Yes, it such a perfect day to go there. I want to play sea water,” Victoria added with the sigh of excitement escaped from soon the image beautiful beach appeared in her mind. She wanted to feel the breeze against her skin, she wanted to enjoy the warmth of sea water but the thing that would make her day perfect was with Nichkhun by her side.

     “If you want so, then let's go to the beach but you need to reward me with something since I'm kind-heartedly to bring you there,” shooting her a naughty gaze with lips twirled into a big smile, Victoria chuckled as she what kind of reward he wished for. Lowering her head to close the gap between their faces, his eyes gradually closed when her warm breath brushed the tip of his nose before her soft lips pressed against his.

     “Is this reward enough, Mr.Nichkhun?” her whispering voice greeted his hearing once their lips parted. Nichkhun stared at those beautiful eyes affectionately and without answering her, he gently grasped the nape of her neck. Victoria bent down her body with eyes involuntarily closed when her lips was sealed by a warm kiss from him.

 

“WAH, look at the sea! It is so beautiful!” Victoria screamed excitedly as she ran toward the beach with spreading arms. Nichkhun followed from behind as he chuckled as he was amused by her childish reaction. Today she looked over excited and in romance mood, especially when she never let go his arm and stared him all the time along the way here.

     “Khun, come here quickly!” Nichkhun snapped out from his own thought and saw she waved her hand at him. She screamed out his name endlessly before walked into the sea water cautiously.

     “Be careful my dear, Qian. You don't know how to swim,” he managed to as he increased the pace after saw Victoria tried to go far, but she stopped when the water reached her knees level. That was the limit Nichkhun allowed her to go and she could only go beyond that point when he was with her. Pretending to be in annoyance, Nichkhun approached his sulky girlfriend as he certainly knew that she disliked the most when he weakness in swimming.

     When he was few inches away from her, Victoria surprised him by pushing hard his body into the water. Blinking his eyes few times, Nichkhun only then realized he was totally soaked in sea water when her hard laughing pierced the eardrum. Victoria pressed her aching stomach and the other hand wiped the tears at the corner of her eyes.

     “Oh, that is not fair. You play a dirty trick,” noticing the sense of revenge in his tone, Victoria quickly distanced herself, but Nichkhun was faster than her. Catching her delicate waist, she screamed when her light body floated in the air as he lifted her over his shoulder.

     “Khun..put me down. Put me down. I'm sorry...I ah!!” ignoring her pleading, he threw lightly her body into the water. Satisfy after saw her drenching body, Nichkhun watched she stoop up with hands dusted away the sand on buttocks area before their gazes met.

     “Look what have you done to me?! I don't bring any spare clothes with me today,” she said with slightly mad tone, but he knew that she didn't feel as what had been reflected on it. It was just a pretendence and playing along with her game, he bent forward closed to her ear.

     “It's okay, Qian. There are so many hotels around here. Should we go there?” he whispered seductively, which made she backed away with face instantly blushed into pink.

     “Yah, Nichkhun Horvejkul! What are you thinking about?!” she crossed the arms over her , and he smiled wryly at her words.

     “You are imagine too much, Miss Song Qian. I mean we should go there to dry our clothes. Why? Are you thinking something else?” he replied teasingly which made she bit her lips in embarrassment. Who wouldn't misunderstand if he suddenly mentioned about staying in hotel with seductive tone?

     Laughing silently as he gazed at her lovely face, Nichkhun grasped her chin gently and tilted it up. They gazed and dazzled with passion reflected in their eyes, her lips tugged a smile the moment he closed the gap between their faces. Both of them were in their own version of heaven when their lips pressed and caressed against in each other, potraying their loves and affection through the way of kissing.

 

DRYING his wet hair as he stepped out from bathroom with bathrobe on his body, Nichkhun caught Victoria stared at the moon with arms wrapped around her slender figure. With a moonlight shone on her as it was a bless from God, even from behind, he discovered himself stunned by her radiant beauty, and it would be the shame of him if she found out the way he looked at her at that moment.

     “Hey dear, what are you thinking about? You look so into your own world,” Victoria looked over her shoulder when his voice whispered from behind before his muscular arms s around her delicate waist. Leaning backward as she tried to seek the warm inside his embrace, she sighed before looked again outside the window.

     “I just thinking about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter