THE WAY I LOVE YOU

ONE MORE CHANCE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

MORE than a week had passed since the company's anniversary event, but Korean citizen still talked about Nichkhun's touching confession toward his beloved wife. Their bittersweet love stories suddenly became hot topics, and most of them were touched by the way he proposed Victoria on that night. Nichkhun had made a statement that their wedding ceremony would be held soon as they were still in preparation for it. Watching the news about how happy both of them now, Yuri slammed madly the remote control onto the floor before she screamed as if she had been possessed by angry spirit.

     Grabbing and throwing anything that was near her, Yuri completely had lost her mind and control. Their happiness irritated her, and she was the one who supposed to be with Nichkhun, not that ! All her efforts in these five years were useless, for she didn't get Nichkhun until the end. The piece of broken glasses were scattered on the floor when she started throwing flower vases, and the noise from her room drew her maid to take a look inside there.

     “Get out!” screaming madly as she threw the vase toward the maid, the sound of broken glass echoed once again when the maid managed to evade it and she hastily left the room in fear. Yuri's mind couldn't function properly as anger and hatred were controlled her right now. Reaching the mobile phone on her bed, she impatiently dialled someone's number.

     “Hello, proceed with our plan. I want she dies today,” soon the mysterious man answered the call, Yuri commanded in anger. The day where Victoria had to leave Nichkhun finally came, and she was the one who going to make it happened.

 

WALKING back and forth outside the changing room, Nichkhun glanced at the closed curtain as he waited for his wife to come out with wedding dress. Twenty minutes had passed but to him, it was liked years. Trying wedding dress really consumed a lot of time, but he willing to wait just to see his angel Victoria would become the prettiest bride in Korea on their wedding day.

     “Honey, have you done with the dress?” unfortunately, his patience almost reached the limit, for excitement had overcame it right now.

     “Wait a little bit more. I almost done,” hearing her sweet voice replying him, Nichkhun smiled beamingly with nervousness occupied every fibre of him. Although they had been married for months, but this was their first time visited this shop. While waiting for Victoria, s had arrived there, and they chuckled in amuse watched how restless he was at that time.

     “Yah, Khun! Congratulation on your marriage,” Taecyeon approached him as he sincerely congratulated his best friend who already spread his arms for a hug. Although Nichkhun already held the 'husband' tittle for months, they all treated him liked a bachelor who was going to get married soon by giving congratulatory hugs. Actually they were here because both Victoria and Nichkhun invited them to have lunch together later.

     “Song Qian! Are you not done yet? Please hurry up, my dear! Don't you know how restless your hubby right now ? Wooyoung shouted from outside and quickly ran far away from Nichkhun when he tried to hit him. The rests already filled up their free time by looking at magazines on the table.

    “Oh, you guys are here! Wait a little bit more. I almost done,” her voice echoed from inside, and Nichkhun sighed when she gave the same answer to them. Few seconds later, his waiting ended when few dressers came out and ready to pull the closed curtain. He hands automatically clasped in nervous and excitement as he knew that his bride was standing behind it, and when her figure was revealed, he froze. Not only Nichkhun, the rest of members were also stunned by Victoria's beauty when saw her in that white dress.

     “How do I look? Is this gown suits me?” Victoria asked shyly with flushing cheeks, especially when Nichkhun approached her without blinked his eyes. He was speechless! Just gazing at her, his heart almost burst out due to its strong beat, and he didn't know what would happen if he touched her right now. Maybe he would die with big smile plastered on face.

     “Wah, you are really beautiful! Like a goddess,” Chansung replied for Nichkhun's behalf, for he knew his friend's tongue had stiffened to say anything right now. The others nodded in agree.

     “You...you are really beautiful, Honey,” Nichkhun finally spoke, and Victoria spun around until his lips curled a big grin. How lucky he was to have wife liked her; beautiful, kind-hearted, and the most important thing was she sincerely loved him.

    “I like this gown,” looking at herself in the mirror, she then saw Nichkhun stood behind her. His big palms rubbed her bare shoulders as his eyes fixed at her reflection image on mirror. Inside his mind, he was imagined about their real wedding ceremony, so did her.

     “Bride and groom, please look at her. I want to take your picture,” Min Jun requested to do some beautiful poses, which the happiness radiated from their face made his friends smiled in enviousness.

     “What a luck! I also want to get married too,” listening to Min Jun's envious tone, all to them burst into laugh.

     “Qian, do you want to try another dress?”

      “I want too, but they all are here. It is not good idea to try another dress and make they wait for us,” Nichkhun nodded his head because she had a point, but the members asked her to have another try. Victoria hesitated at first, but they kept insisting her to try another wedding gown. About an hour passed, she finally had found the gown that suited her taste. When she was changing into casual dress, she suddenly received an urgent call from Changmin.

     “Hello, Changmin,”

     “Qian, I'm sorry for disturbing you today, but we have an urgent meeting to attend. The client called me and said that they wanted to meet us today,” Changmin instantly explained the reason of his calling, which made Victoria doubted for seconds to reply him. What should she do now? Nichkhun and friends were waiting at outside, but she couldn't say no to Changmin either.

    “Okay, I will come later. Where are you now?” reaching for the handbag, she walked out from changing room in hurry.

     “I'm still in company. Can you come here? My car suddenly can't be started,” Victoria agreed and approached Nichkhun after she ended up the phone call. Since it was an urgent, she needed to cancel to have lunch with them.

     “Honey, I have something to say. I can't make it today. Something urgent has came up, so I need to leave first,” she said in regret with eyes glued on his face. The other members only sighed, but they couldn't stop her either. It must be an important matter until she needed to cancel their plan.

     “Oh, is that so? Then let me send you there,” Nichkhun planned to go with her, but she quickly rejected his offer.

     “No, Honey. Just proceed with the plan. They have waited for us, but since I can't make it, you should at least go with them,” looking at the other members in regret, she then looked at Nichkhun's disappointed face. She felt sorry enough because unable to eat with them, and she didn't want Nichkhun cancelled it because of her.

     “Then drive my car,” sighing heavily, he finally agreed to let her go alone.

     “Guys, I'm really sorry, but I promise it will be on my treat next time,” Victoria promised, which made the members smiled as they didn't want her to feel so sorry because of this matter. After bid them goodbye, Nichkhun walked her toward the car with fingers intertwined with hers tightly. He didn't know why he suddenly felt so heavy to send her away.

     “I'm really sorry for today, Honey,” caressing his cheeks as she tried to gain for his understanding, Nichkhun sighed again before he reached for her soft hands.

     “It will be no fun without you by my side,” he pouted his mouth liked a sulky kid, which made she smiled faintly and lightly sealed their lips with a kiss.

     “I promise you that I will make it next time. We have a lot of time to spend together, right?” trying to cheer up him, Victoria playfully pinched his cheeks, but her effort was useless. Nichkhun couldn't explain to himself why he suddenly felt so uneasy with her statement just now. Staring long at her face, he then kissed her as if this was the last time he could do so to her.

     “Honey, stop it! People are looking at us,” Victoria broke the kiss and quickly glanced around as they were in parking area right now. Nichkhun silent with eyes still glued on her face, and his hands held tightly hers.

     “I'm going now,” pecking his lips for last

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter