DON'T FORGIVE ME

ONE MORE CHANCE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“HELLO, Auntie, Uncle. My name is Victoria Song Qian. You can call me Qian. This is my first time visiting you and please take care of me,” Victoria bowed politely beside Nichkhun as she introduced herself to Nichkhun's parents. Although she was extremely nervous at that time, but she managed to hide it well behind her smile. Mrs.Vera finally met the girl whom her son eagerly wanted to introduce to introduce to them and gosh, she was more beautiful that Nichkhun's description and in picture.

     “Very nice to meet you and Gosh, you are more beautiful in person,” Victoria blushed at her generous compliment, and her gaze drifted to Mr.Buck who was looking at her with approving smile. Nichkhun smiled beamingly when his parents liked Victoria although this was the first time he brought her into this house. Since Victoria had introduced him to her mother, Nichkhun thought he should do the same thing.

     “So, this is the girl that my son always talk about,” Mr.Buck stood in front Victoria, which made she slightly flustered but the warm smile on his face enable her to remain calm and confident.

     “Thank you so much my dear Song Qian for staying by Khun's side. I really appreciate it if you can do so and please take care of my stupid son,” he said as he blessed the both of them. Nichkhun's eyes widened in embarrassment when he addressed him such way.

     “Dad, what is stupid son?! You make me embarrass in front of Qian,” he hissed in ashamed, which made all of them chuckled in amuse. The noise from living room drew Mrs.Buck's attention and walked out from her room.

     “Oh, GrandMa, you are here! Come Qian, I introduce you to my GrandMa,” Nichkhun grabbed her hand and led her the way to Mrs.Buck, which their joining hands displeased her actually, but she tried not to make it obvious.

     “Hello, GrandMa. My name is Victoria Song Qian. Nice to meet you,” she greeted her brightly, and Mrs.Buck's forced to smile when all eyes were on her at that moment. Just a glimpse, Mrs.Buck knew that Victoria wasn't from a rich family.

     “GrandMa, what do you think of my girlfriend? She is beautiful, isn't she?” Nichkhun drew Mrs.Buck closer as his arm around her shoulder, smiling proudly when she acknowledged the beauty of Victoria. Yeah, Victoria was beautiful, but it wasn't her face that made he crazed about her, but it was her heart that made Nichkhun dreamed her every night.

      “I still have a lot of work to do. Let's have a lunch together,” Mrs.Buck cleared and walked away to dining table. Victoria didn't know why she suddenly felt that Mrs.Buck was displeased of her, but it might only she was thinking too much. Mrs.Vera gripped her hand as she led her to dining room, and she gasped in surprise after saw the dishes on the table. They were a lot!

     “Qian, you should be proud because my Mom cooked all these. She didn't even let the maids to help her at all,” he stated, which made Victoria blinked her eyes in surprise and please at the same time. Was she really welcomed by them? Victoria could feel it through their smiles, and she did thank Mrs.Vera for it.

     “I'm a housewife, so I have a lot of free time to cook all these. Please don't bother and enjoy the meals,” she explained with blushing face, and Victoria praised her when Nickhun told that she quit her job to focus on family. It wasn't so easy for someone her was in peak of the career as an actress to give up all the fame the moment she found out the existence of Nichkhun inside her tummy.

     Victoria really knew how to take her heart, and Mrs.Buck only listened to the laughing with frozen face. Nichkhun mannerly pulled the chair for his grandmother before he did the same thing to Victoria. This gentleman side he certainly inherited from Mr.Buck as she could see Mr.Buck also treated his wife such way; pulling out the chair for her.

     “Thank you,”

     “You are welcome, My lady,” he , which made her cheeks turned pink when he called her liked that in front them. Nichkhun then took the seat at opposite site and gazed her with lovely eyes. Mrs.Buck pretended to clear as she not well pleased with the scene just now, but all of them were too insensitive to notice it.

     “Qian, what is your parents' jobs?” as they were having meals, Mrs.Buck suddenly spoke out, which her question made all of them silent for a while. Mr.Buck glanced at his mother in dissatisfy, for he certainly had told her about Victoria's background yesterday.

     “My Mom works as food seller in small stall and my father had passed away long time ago,” she didn't bother to answer, and Mrs.Buck nodded coldly before continued having her meal.

     “Qian, eat a lot. I cooked all these for you. So you need to finish all these,” Mrs.Vera distracted her attention by placing the dishes in her plate, and Nichkhun smiled blissfully watched how well his family treated her. All of them were enjoying their lunch except Mrs.Buck whom seemed trying hard to swallow the food in . After that, Victoria helped Mrs.Vera in preparing dessert while Nichkhun and Mr.Buck waited in living room. Then Mr.Lee, Mrs.Buck's personal assistant appeared behind the big door and entered the house.

     “Good afternoon, Sir,” he greeted Mr.Buck who was looked surprise by his presence here especially at this hour.

     “Oh, Mr.Lee! What are you doing here?”

     “I come to pick up Mrs.Buck as she wishes to go to project area in Paju. She said she has something to finish there,” he replied which made Mr.Buck's eyes grew wider. Why she chose this wee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter