YOU BETRAYED MY TRUST

ONE MORE CHANCE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lying down under the shady tree with head placing on the his girlfriend's lap, Nichkhun caught a pair of fascinating eyes were looking at him and lips that was smiling for him. Her slender fingers combed his hair affectionately before landed a warm kiss on his forehead, which he big-heartedly accepted with closing eyes. While he was enjoying the peacefulness that he ever looked for with her soft hand inside his tight grip, she suddenly pulled it away. Nichkhun instantly removed his head and dumbfounded when she stood up and walked away without words.

     Watching her figure slowly disappeared inside the mist, he started to become panic. Nichkhun suddenly neither could move nor could called out for her name, causing the tears of fear formed inside the eyes after saw she had walked to far from him. Where she wanted to go and why she left him alone here? Then his girlfriend turned around, staring long at him with a smirk on lips before she eventually disappeared inside mist.

 

UNDER the disco light with many people on dance floor, Nichkhun danced inside his own version world. Girls around him tried the best to catch his attention, but none of them had succeed to do so. Yuri sat on the bar stool as she was watching him from there, finishing her drink before left her seat. With a seductive smile on her luscious lips, she made the way toward him and started to dance with music after approached him. Then Yuri boldly placed her long fingers on his chest, tracing the hard muscular on it with intention to seduce him, but Nichkhun didn't respond toward her temptation.

     He danced continuously before his eyes caught her figure stood on the second floor, causing his body instantly froze when their gazes met. His eyes didn't blink for seconds, for he afraid she might disappear if he did so. Yuri frowned when he suddenly stopped moving, and he looked at one direction with surprise face. She was here. After years, she was here again, coming back for him.

     Then she suddenly walked away after threw him sarcastic look, which made Nichkhun panic when she gradually disappeared from his sight. Not wanting to lose her again, he quickly chased after her, but his steps were too slow since the floor was crowded with people. Yuri surprised at his sudden action and sighed in frustration after saw he ran toward the exit door. She failed again to seduce him, which made she stomped her foot before left the dance floor few seconds later.

     After exited the building, Nichkhun ran and desperately searched her everywhere, running back and forth liked a mad guy just to look at her face once again. His eyes glistened with the mixed emotions of tears; longing, hatred, anger, frustration and love. Even for a second, he wanted to see her again although deep inside him was full of hatred toward her.

     “Khun, what is wrong with you?” Nichkhun flinched in surprise when Yuri patted his shoulder from behind, but she was more surprise to see his pale face. Beads of cold sweat formed on his forehead, and he quickly pressed his temple when felt the sudden painful throb there.

     “Nothing. I want to go home now,” he said faintly as he made the steps toward Yuri's car frustratedly. Noticing he wasn't in good mood at all, Yuri restrained herself from asking him any question, for she didn't want to make the situation became worse. The silence dominated the space once they entered the car, and Yuri glimpsed at him who was already closed his eyes next to her.

     “You always like this, Khun,” she mumbled alone but loud enough to be heard by him. Yeah, he always liked this, always in unstable mood since five years ago, since that day, the day he received the most painful betrayal in his life.

 

MR.Buck patiently waited for his son in living room with his wife, Mrs.Vera next to him as they were sitting on the sofa. Her fingers intertwined in anxious, especially after saw the anger on her husband's face and she absolutely knew the reason behind his anger. Yes, their only son, Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul, the only heir of Horvejkul Family, had humiliated him by turning down the meeting that he had setted up with his friend's daughter.

     “Honey, please don't be too mad at him. We all know why he act such way,” Mrs.Vera said tenderly as she intented to calm down him at that moment. Mr.Buck didn't say anything and his body instantly straightened up after saw Nichkhun appeared behind the big entrance door.

     “Hi, Mom, Dad,” he grinned at them, and the strong scent of alcohol penetrated their nostrils when he walked in. Mr.Buck sighed heavily with hand rubbed his forehead in frustration. His son drunk again, and that was his routine almost every night since five years ago.

     “Khun, why you didn't attend that date? Were you turned down that meeting just to go to club and enjoyed your night? And then come home in this state?” still able to control his anger, Mr.Buck asked him in normal tone, but Nichkhun replied him with sarcastic chuckle.

     “Why should I do that? Those girls only want our wealth. There is no reason for me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter