SWEETNESS

ONE MORE CHANCE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

WHEN the stray of sunlight seemed burning her skin, Victoria opened her eyes and caught a pair of fascinating eyes were gazing at her. It was a lovely gaze from the man she loved the most. Since last night, Victoria wasn't alone inside this hotel room and made she glimpsed over her s before she pulled up the blanket to cover it. Last night wasn't a dream, was it? After they reconciled, Nichkhun wanted to spend time alone with her, and they ended up checking into nearby hotel. From s, the blanket was now up over her nose as one of her hands stretched out to him. Nichkhun smiled when her soft hand touched his cheek but cried out later on when she pinched it hardly.

      “What are you trying to do, Qian? It's hurt!” he hissed with pouted mouth and quickly rubbed it to ease the stinging sensation there. His light screaming just not notified her that she wasn't having a dream. It was a reality, and his ness beneath the thin sheet of blanket reminded her about their passionate love-making last night. She also in the same state as him; wore nothing, and only the blanket as the shield that prevent his wild eyes from continuously explored the beauty of her ness.

    Then the blanket was pulled up over her head as she tried to hide her red face underneath it. Her heart drummed loudly that she could hear it, and she didn't know why she was so damn nervous when this wasn't the first time for her. Nichkhun chuckled in amuse watching her shy reaction, but actually he was also nervous as much as hers. As soon he awake from sleep, he searched for her and made he breathed in relief when she was still sleeping inside his embrace.

     A gasp of surprise escaped from when he suddenly pulled down the blanket and revealed her red face. With smile tugged on his lips, his fingers then caressed her smooth cheeks with eyes studied the beauty of her. His wife was beautiful, so beautiful until he almost couldn't take his eyes off from her. As they gazed deeply into each other eyes, Nichkhun dazzled with her love and she was drowning in his passionate gaze. Slowly, he kissed her forehead before his lips trailed to nose and down to her luscious lips.

     “Good morning, my princess,” his husky voice whispered close to her ear after broke the kiss, making her entire body shuddered in excitement when he then nuzzled the crook of her neck. When their eyes met, Victoria instantly lowered her gaze as she tried to calm her fluttering heart.

     “Good morning,” she replied shyly. His broad smile turned into seductive one when they stared for to long, burning up again the flame inside them that hadn't subsided since last night. They were burnt with desire! Victoria let out soft cry when his teeth nipped gently her skin, not to hard until caused any pain to her.

     Her woman scent almost drove him insane with sudden ragging desire, and her head thrown backward to give him better access. Her longs fingers dug lightly into his skin and clawed along the bulky muscles of his back when his sensual lips showering the magic kisses on her burning skin. The almost drowned into their ecstatic desire, almost until the sudden ringing bell spoiled the mood. Nichkhun grunted in frustration after remembered that he had called for room service before she woke up from sleep.

     “Khun, open the door,” she said faintly with hands gently pushed him away when he still kissing her on bed.

     “He can comes later,” his lips couldn't stop kiss her, but the gently slap over his shoulder forced him to end it now. With groan escaped from his throat, he hopped off from made and made Victoria swiftly turned around thought he wore nothing right now. When the sudden chuckle from him echoed in space, she boldly sneaked a glance and saw he was in boxer.

     “Why you shy to look at me when I have nothing more to hide it from you,” his teasing made her cheeks flushed in embarrassment, and he walked out after wore singlet and short pant. After received their breakfast, Nichkhun arranged the dishes before called out for his wife as he waited her in small living room.

     “Qian, my dear. Foods are ready,” few seconds later, she shyly came out with his shirt on her body. His jaw dropped when saw her in that state, which his shirt flabby on her but not long enough to cover her white thighs. Oh Gosh, she was damn too hot and y right now! Victoria bit her lips in shy and linked his arm when she sat next to him. Nichkhun stiffened for seconds the moment her head rested on his shoulder as all his muscles turned rigid again by the simple touch from her.

     “Have your breakfast before its cold,” he cleared the throat to distract himself, but he couldn't help from not staring at those creamy thighs. Later, soon after they finished having the meals, he would bed her again. Right now, just focus on the foods, and Victoria gladly swallowed the rice he fed her just now.

     “Now it's my turn,” Victoria reached for a piece of meat and fed into his mouth, as this what they usually did every time they ate together back in old time. While they were enjoying feeding each other, Nichkhun accidentally spilled the soup onto her shirt, actually his shirt, making she instantly went to toilet when she couldn't find any tissue paper to clean this stain. His gaze followed her steps before Nichkhun left his seat and walked after her. Inside there, Victoria was too focus cleaned the stain until didn't realize her husband was leaning against the door and gazing her entire body with passionate gaze. Only when a pair of his strong arms s around her slim waist, Victoria noticed his presence there.

     “Khun, you frightened me!” she gasped in surprise and glanced at him through mirror. He inhaled deeply her womanly scent as he buried his face on her nape. His muscular arms blocked her from continued her job.

     “Khun, I want to clean your shirt,”

     “Do it later,” he replied in husky voice, which made her body shuddered when his lips trailed down to her shoulder. His hands started again his magic touch on her body, making she let out soft cry before he turned her around to face him. Before she able to say something, he covered her lips with his. Victoria cried out when his strong arms lifted up her hips and made her long legs wrapped around his waist, and he quickly reclaimed her lips. With the kiss that obviously reflected the flame of desire inside them, Nichkhun carried her out from toilet to comfortable bed with chuckle escaped between their pecking lips.

 

AUNTIE Mei waited for both Victoria and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter