FORGIVING IS THE BEST WAY TO FORGET EVERYTHING

ONE MORE CHANCE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

NICHKHUN pulled his luggage out from Incheon International Airport to the car, and the other hand gripped tightly Victoria's hand. Three days spent their time together in Busan, Nichkhun almost couldn't believe that he was able to feel the happiness again. For five years, tears, pain, hatred and anger coloured his life, but now all the unpleasant feelings were replaced by laugh and happiness. He walked alone throughout his painful life, but now he knew how much sorrowfulness and sadness he would meet, he didn't have to face it alone again. Victoria had promised her loyalty to him and wouldn't let him go again.

     “Honey, I guess Mom and Dad must be surprised if they see us together,” the big smile plastered on his face with hands busy put his luggage inside the car trunk. Victoria only smiled when her eyes met his lovely gaze, which made her cheeks burnt in shy when he gazed her such way. Nichkhun had decided to tell everything to his parents about Mrs.Buck although she disagreed with him at first. After convincing her that they deserved to know about it, she complied at last. Nichkhun was right. After he told everything to them, it was their decision to forgive or not. Nichkhun mannerly opened the car door for his wife, which made Victoria chuckled when he hadn't changed at all.

     “Thank you, my dear,” she smiled sweetly, and he didn't straight closed the door. Her eyes widened when he lowered his body into the car with eyes still on her. His warm breath brushed against her skin as his face only few inches away from hers.

     “What?” she threw him puzzle look.

    “My gift,” his whispering voice made Victoria swiftly averted her face as she tried not to smile at that moment.

     “What gift? I don't get you,” Nichkhun snorted in amuse when his wife pretended not to know the meaning behind his words. Grasping her chin tenderly, Victoria looked at his face when his fingers demanded her to do so.

    “You know what I mean, my dear,” when he still insisted to have his gift now, she finally gave in. With a shy smile tugged on her lips, she then pecked him which made Nichkhun finally grinned widely. He never changed at all! He always wanted something in return every time he helped her with something, even the simplest favour such as handing her a pen. Her cheeks blushed after saw the satisfaction on his face and looked outside the window when he entered the car.

     “Thanks for the gift,Honey,” Victoria cried out when he playfully pinched her porcelain cheek, and he only chuckled when she shot him annoying gaze. Nichkhun knew that Victoria was pleased when he asked for a gift, but it exciting her more if he begged for it. Despite the gentleness inside her, she sometimes liked to play hard to get with him. Gazing at her sulky face with big smile, he then drove the car away and headed to home.

 

MRS.Vera stiffened in her position the moment her eyes caught Nichkhun and Victoria entered the house with hands intertwined together. Mr.Buck who was reading the newspaper on sofa also surprised after noticed the intimacy between them. The happiness was obviously seen on their faces, which made both Mr.Buck and his wife exchanged the glances. Why they looked so happy right now? Had something good happened to them?

     “Mom, Dad, we are home,” Nichkhun's tone sounded extremely different in their hearings. After saw their intimacy plus Nichkhun returned home with Victoria, both of Mr.Buck and Mrs.Vera were more eager to know what exactly had happened between them.

     “Did you guys bump to each other in airport?” she asked curiously, but those two love birds only exchanged their lovely glances as the response. Nichkhun left hanging Mrs.Vera's question and led his wife to living room. Mr.Buck cleared his throat as he folded the newspaper when they took the seat at opposite side.

     “It's good both of you are here. I have something important to discuss with you guys,” Mr.Buck spoke in firm voice, and Mrs.Vera sat next to her husband. Since all of them were here, so this was the best time to reveal about Mrs.Buck's plot five years ago.

     “Mom, Dad, Qian and I also have something to tell about,” Nichkhun said and squeezed firmly her hand inside his grip. Although it was sad to tell his parents about what Mrs.Buck had done to both of them, he still needed to let them knew about the truth.

     “What is it, my son?” Mr.Buck let his son to proceed first.

     “It is about the things happened five years ago. Qian didn't betray me, but she was forced to do so,” he explained in regret tone. Nichkhun knew he was blinded by Mrs.Buck's lies, and didn't want his parents believed her story. Victoria wasn't after his money liked Mrs.Buck claimed five years ago. Mr.Buck's eyes widened in surprise when Nichkhun said something that he intended to tell him about, so did Mrs.Vera who remained silent in her seat.

     “If you are going to say that your late GrandMa was the one behind this, then you don't need to say more about it. We had discovered everything about it, Khun,” both of Victoria and Nichkhun were taken aback by his words as they didn't expect that his parents had discovered about it.

     “How..did you...,” Victoria lost her words. Mr.Buck exhaled deeply before looked at her surprise face.

     “I hired people to find out about this since Qian refused to tell us previously. Do you still remember Mr.Lee? He was the one who told us everything, Qian,” the words from him made her tears rolled down on cheeks. She tried not to crying but failed at last.

     “Mom, Dad, I'm sorry for hiding this matter from you. My intention was only to protect Khun from getting hurt if he found out about this,” Nichkhun's arm s around her shoulder

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter