I ALMOST LOST YOU

ONE MORE CHANCE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

THE car exactly stopped at the entrance of villa building, and Nichkhun drifted his gaze to his sleeping wife. They were now in Wooyoung's villa for his birthday party tomorrow, and it was his request to bring along Victoria to his party. Watching her in that state, his fingers involuntarily reached for the strands of hair and tucked it gently behind her ear. Slowly it went down to her porcelain cheek before her fluttering eyelids startled him. Nichkhun immediately returned to his position when she stretched her body and yawned in drowsiness.

     “Where are we, Khun?” she asked in sleepy tone, but he stepped out from the car without answering her question. Victoria tried to stay awake by slapping gently her cheeks while Nichkhun busy took out their luggages from car. The surrounding was unfamiliar to her, but later she knew where they were when a group of people walked out from villa to welcome their arrival. Her eyes widened in surprise and before her brain could process what was going on, Nichkhun opened the door and led her out from her seat.

     “Hey, buddy! Welcome to my villa,” Wooyoung said brightly, which made she felt awkward with the sudden reunion after five years. Yuri who was also there, clenching her teeth in fury when saw Victoria's hand still inside Nichkhun's grip before Wooyoung boldly seized it from him.

     “And you too, Mrs.Horvejkul. Welcome to my villa,” ignoring the risk that he was going to face later, he ended it by pressing his lips against her soft hand. Noticing the jealousy and surprise on Nichkhun's face, the others chuckled in amuse, and she immediately pulled it away from Wooyoung's grip.

     “You won't mind about it Khun, will you?” just to see the jealousy on his face, Wooyoung really risked his life for it, for he absolutely knew that Nichkhun couldn't tolerate his jealousy at all, especially if it related to Victoria.

     “Thank you, Wooyoung. It is really nice to meet all of you again,” she said awkwardly with eyes sneakily glanced at Nichkhun. His face was serious, and she afraid the unpredictable scene just now would ruin his mood. Ruin his mood? Back in old time, Nichkhun would feel jealous if there was any man tried to get closer with her including his friends, but now impossible he would feel so when she was no longer inside his heart.

     “Yah, Song Qian. You got much prettier over this years. If you are not Khun's wife, I will surely date you,” Junho suddenly interrupted with intention to make Nichkhun mad and surprisingly, he didn't know how he still able to tolerate with them although he almost reached the dangerous level of his jealousy. While the men welcomed Victoria here, Yuri pouted in annoyance when they praised her faking beauty all the time.

    “It's already late. Come in, you guys must be tired. Khun, put that luggages down. The maids will bring them to your room,” Wooyoung pulled Victoria into the villa, and she gasped in amaze once she was inside it. The space that designed by experts was lavishly decorated with expensive furnitures inside it.

     “Qian, there are many rooms inside this villa,” Taecyeon said excitedly as he really anticipated to see Nichkhun's reaction.

     “So, what’s the problem if this villa has many rooms?” Yuri interrupted annoyingly as she disliked the way they treated her. Why she was treated liked a princess when she was the one who caused the pain to Nichkhun? Victoria frowned as she had no idea why he told her about it.

     “Hehe, I mean you can choose to stay in the same room with your husband or not,” his words made she dropped her face in ashamed. Look all of them knew about their marriage, so there was no reason to pretend as loving couple.

     “I…,” before she could answer, Nichkhun grabbed her hand and caused she lost her words due to surprise.

     “She will sleeps with me tonight, in the same room,” Victoria completely surprised by his answer, for she never expect that he wanted to be in the same room tonight. Meanwhile, Yuri suppress her jealousy and hatred toward that by clenching her first. Yeah, she hated that woman! Since they met for the first time, she already hated Victoria!

    “Now, show me my room. I want to rest now,”

    “The room that you always use,” Wooyoung replied with big grin on his face. All of them expected that Nichkhun would ignore Victoria, but the outcome was totally opposite. He still cared for Victoria, yet he didn't want to make it obvious, but all his friends already discovered about it. Nichkhun was poor actor indeed! When he reached for her hand and led her to their room, Wooyoung and other secretly giggled in excitement except Yuri who quickly returned to her room, for she might screamed like a mad woman if she continued watch it.

     “Good night, Qian. Have a nice sleep with your husband,” Chansung's teasing made her cheeks blushed in embarrassment and once they were inside the room, Nichkhun released her hand before jumped onto bed to rest his exhausted body.

     “Khun, what are we doing here actually?” she who still have no idea why he brought her to this villa, looked at him that already buried his face onto pillow. When he didn't answer her, Victoria went to luggage and took out comfortable clothes to wear. Such a dutiful wife, she also prepared the comfortable outfit for Nichkhun to change it later.

     “Tomorrow is Wooyoung’s birthday. We are here to celebrate it,” Victoria stiffened in her position when he said so. It had been five years and honestly, she had forgotten all their birthdays except Nichkhun. He could feel his wife put something at the edge of bed, and it was his pyjama.

     “Sleep on bed tonight,” he said underneath pillow but still could be heard clearly by her. Since they got married, they had never slept on the same bed except the night in hotel last time. Victoria didn't question him at all and made the way to bathroom to change her clothes. Light had been switched off when she stepped out from it, and Nichkhun fell asleep after changed to his pyjama.

     Didn't want to disturb his sleep, Victoria slid under the blanket cautiously. If they were in home, couch would be her bed but tonight, for the first time, Nichkhun asked her to sleep beside him. Victoria gazed his tired yet cute face before closed he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter