I LOVE YOU

ONE MORE CHANCE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AFTER revealing the truth about five years ago, Auntie Mei cried out her heart after found out that Victoria sacrificed her love for Nichkhun just to save her. She didn't blame her daughter for deceiving her, but she felt extremely sorry for Victoria. In these years, she bore the pain alone! Auntie Mei rubbed her back as she tried to soothe Victoria who was sobbing inside her embrace. She had suffered enough, so did Nichkhun. They were victims of Mrs.Buck's game, and she insisted to separate them although she knew well how deep their loves were?

     “How could you endure all the pain alone through these years? Why you didn't tell me about that?” Auntie Mei cupped her face and wiped the tears on her damped cheeks.

     “I'm sorry because I deceived you about this. I don't want you feel sorry toward me and blame yourself for what had happened if you find out the truth. I don't want you to have any of those feelings, Mom,” hugging her tightly, Victoria continued to shed her tears. The main reason she hid this matter from everyone was protect Nichkhun from getting hurt again. He would be hurt if he knew that his beloved grandmother was the one who forced her to leave him. In these five years, Victoria was haunted by the feeling of guilt toward him, and only her diary was the medium for her to express the pain and sadness inside her.

     “How could I not feel sorry when you live in misery because of me? You lose him because of me. You sacrificed your love because of me, and how could I not feel so?” Victoria loosened the hug and looked at her old face with wet eyes.

     “No, Mom! It wasn't your fault at all. It was entirely my fault because I hurt him. I hurt him, Mom,”

     “Qian, you should explain everything to him. He deserves to know your reason, and he maybe can forgive you. You didn't purposely leave him, but you were forced to do so,” Auntie Mei squeezed her cold hands firmly as she tried to convince her daughter right now. Victoria sobbed and shook her head weakly. Nichkhun wouldn't forgive her! He had read her diary, but the response he gave really made she lost hope for his forgiveness. All she could see on his face just now were anger and frustration.

     “I think he had found out everything, Mom,” she replied faintly with fingers brushed away the tears on her cheeks. Right now, after Nichkhun left this house, Victoria had no idea where he was, for his phone had been turned off. He must really mad at her and thought she deceived him in these years. If Nichkhun didn't visit her house and accidentally read her diary, none of them would know that she also suffered as much as Nichkhun.

 

MR.Buck leaned his body against the couch as sigh escaped from his throat after listened the whole story from Mr.Lee. He who was sitting at the opposite side, dropping his head as he embarrassed to meet their eyes. The sin he committed by helping Mrs.Buck to separate two people that madly in love had been paid by his son's life.

     “Because I helped Mrs.Buck to make Qian left Nichkhun, I received the punishment from God. My only son had left me forever,” there was regret inside his voice. Although Mr.Buck knew that Mrs.Buck didn't approve Victoria, but he never predict that she would treat her such way. The thing that he disappointed the most was Mrs.Buck lied to all of them, especially Nichkhun. Victoria didn't ask for money liked she had told them, but Mrs.Buck pressured her until she was forced to leave Nichkhun in the end. Mrs.Vera knew that Victoria wasn't type of person who were after money, and she respected this poor girl when she willing to sacrifice everything for her mother.

     “She suffered as much as Khun,” she wiped away the tears before exchanged the glance with her husband. Victoria loved her son, but Mrs.Buck played her sincerity and ended up hurting both of them. Everything had been revealed and now he knew the reason he couldn't trace Victoria in these five years. Mrs.Buck had planned everything in detail, and she bribed the university authorization to hid Victoria's data as one of its student. That was why he almost couldn't believe that she graduated from Tokyo University. No wonder his late mother desperately wanted to meet Victoria before she died, for she had committed big sin toward this poor woman.

     “Honey, we should tell Khun about this. Qian never intended to leave him, but she was forced to do so,” Mrs.Vera quickly reached her phone inside bag to call for Nichkhun, but it was unreachable.

     “It's okay, Vera. We can tell him after he returns from Japan,” Mr.Buck stated in calm tone, which made Mrs.Vera stopped dialling his number. There was no need to be rushing to settle down this problem. When Nichkhun and Victoria returned to Seoul, they would talk again about this matter.

 

NICHKHUN walked to nowhere as he didn't know where to go. His eyes swelled because crying too much, and he couldn't believed that Mrs.Buck, his beloved grandmother could treat him such way. How could she destroyed his life by sending Victoria away from him?! How could she do so when she certainly knew how madly he was in love with that woman?! The thing that hurt him the most was Mrs.Buck deceived him about Victoria left him for money. Because of that, he lived in anger, hatred, sadness, and pain in these five years. Mrs.Buck kept inciting him that Victoria had betrayed him without knowing that she planned all these since the beginning. He kept walking and walking until didn't realize he was at beach now.

     The day was getting dark, and the sun started to set down as he hoped the pain inside him would disappear with it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter