Who are you??

I'm Officially Missing You

*

Wooyoung’s POV

 

“Hyung!! Your phone is ringing,” I said to Taecyeon hyung.

 

“Eehh?? Aahh, wait a moment,” He replied and walked away from me. He seems happy while talking on phone. After that, he came over to  me and said, “Yah… Wooyoung-ah, I'm go to the restroom. You guys can go first. See you on the car.” And he left.

 

“What’s wrong with him??” I mumbled, but Junho heard that and reply, “Yaa, he is doing ‘his business’ since he ate a lot in our breakfast” We both laughed

 

 

*

Taecyeon’s POV

 

What?? She’s calling?? What’s wrong??After I realized that Wooyoung was beside me, I walked away from him and picked up the call.

 

“Mmm??” I said, confused.

 

“Oppa! I saw you in airport. Why are you here??” The girl on the phone seems happy.

 

“I just arrived from Japan, so… are you in the airport too?? What are you doing??”

 

“Really?? Me and SNSD will go to Japan and promote our album there. Mmm… Oppa? Can we meet for a while?? Just 5 minutes. Ok?? I’ll wait in front of Exit D’s toilet. It is quite safe there. Nobody can see us. Ok, see you there.” She hung up.

 

*I really want to meet her. But what should I do if Wooyoung finds out about it?? Arrghh, why is he looking at me?? What should I do??*

 

My head became dizzy si I just went over to Wooyoung and made something up “Yah… Wooyoung-ah, I’ll go to toilet. You can go first with the others. See you on the car.” And I left, to search for “the safe toilet” that she just told me. After looking, I finally found her in front of the ladies' restroom.

 

“Yah, Tiffany. Why did we meet in ….” I couldn't finish what I was saying because she suddenly wrapped her arms around me, giving me a warm hug. I was able to finish what I was saying after a few seconds.

 

“Why are you doing this??” I asked still trapped in her hug.

 

“Oppa. Why are you acting like this? I love you, Oppa!” after she said that, I can felt her lips meet mine. I really wanted to push her away, but I can’t since I really enjoy, although I was thinking about Wooyoung.

*Am I wrong about my feeling?? What’s wrong if I love her too?? But, I know that almost every day Wooyoung talks about Tiffany. I know that he likes her too. But….

 

My brain stop when I heard someone is coming. But, her lips still meet mine. And after that, I can feel someone watching us. I pushed Tiffany and saw someone standing with her almost-cry eyes. I just get mad and get annoyed.

 

“What are you doing, Miss?? Did you watch a movie here??” I said and leave. I just heard Tiffany said “Relax, Honey” to me and said something to her, but I can heard it clearly.

 

 

*

Wooyoung’s POV

 

“Aaish… Why me, hyung?? I’m tired.” I just rejected what manager hyung ask to me.

 

“Wooyoung-ah, please. You saw where he’s going, right?? Just catch him and we’ll go back to our dorm as soon as possible.”

 

“Aaarrgghh, treat me a chicken then!! Kekekeke…” And I just get off from car and try to search my “lovely hyung”. He always makes me find where he goes. And when found a toilet after corridor, I just saw a girl or a little girl. I don’t know, since she kneeled down in front of ladies’ toilet. I really want to laugh, because she looks like praying in front of toilet, hahahaa. But, wait…. She’s sobbing…. And… she’s crying… Loudly!! Arrghh… My laugh just lost and I tried to face her.

 

She looks like a high school student. Cute and plain. Beautiful by her own way. But she starting to crying loudly and sobbing. It makes me panic. How about other people come and thought me hurt her?? Oh, please. I’m 2PM’s Wooyoung. I don’t like any problems.

 

“Miss…. Mmm, are you okay??” I start to talk with her. After I said that, she stops her cry for 2 seconds, look at me, and….. crying LOUDLY!!!

 

“Aiisshh, sshh…. Ssshhh… I don’t mean to hurt you. Aiiigooo, please stop crying.” I pat her shoulder and she try to stop crying. And after she really stop that, I just sigh.

 

Now, she just looked at me deeply with her innocence eyes. I feel awkward and speechless.

 

“Who are you??” She asked innocently.

 

“Wh-wh… What?? You don’t know me??” and she shook. OMG!! She’s speaking Korean but she doesn’t know me?? C’mon, Miss. I am 2PM! All Korean girls like your age know me! I just sigh and remember my main mission, “catch Teacyeon hyung”!!

 

“Mmm, Miss. Did you see any tall guy here?? Very tall guy.” I said to her. She just look blank and point somewhere outside corridor.

 

“So, he’s already leaving??” I said and she just nodded. Aishh… He just leaving. And, this girl! What should I do?? Can I just leave her??

 

“Yaah, Miss! I help you to get up.” And I give my hands to her and she grabs it, try to stand well. After that she just leaved with a blank-looked. What kind of girl is she?? No ‘thanks’ to me?? Nice, Miss!! I feel annoyed while I go back to our car. I just stop my step when I saw the girl before get in in a car. The driver opened the door for her and she just get in, still blank. Aiishh, this gi…..

 

“Yaah, Wooyoung-ah. Get in!! Quickly!!” I just heard Taecyeon hyung yelling.

 

“Yah, hyung. I just looking for you and now you yelling at me?? What’s wrong” I said while I get in to car. After five minutes, I feel so tired and close my eyes. Good time to sleep, I think.

 

 

*

Jieun’s POV

 

I just realized that I’m in a car right now. I still remember the couple’s face and one guy’s face. But it is kind a familiar face to me. All of them. Specially the girl. But, wait!! I just cried, right?? Why I must cried?? Aaargghh, it because of the couple’s kiss. And I cried in front of a strange guy!! Oh my God. What’s wrong with me??

 

I covered my face with my hands and the driver said, “Jieun-sshi, we are arriving at your house. Are you okay?? Feel sick??”

 

“Eehh?? No, ahjusshi. I’m okay. Thanks for pick me up.” I said.

 

“My pleasure, Jieun-sshi. Please feel free to ask me if you need some helps.” This ahjusshi is a nice person. Looks like he is better than Appa. After that I just get out from the car and I saw a house in front of me. This is……

 

I just get my cell phone and try to call Appa. And when Appa pick up my call, I just yelled, “Appaaaa!!”

==================================================================================

 

Chapter 2 :) Please comment :) sorry, some scene kind a boring, hehehe~~

Oh, I need a help from you who can design :) I need a poster of this FF.

Feel free to contact me by email : [email protected]. Thank you :)