Brand New Life

I'm Officially Missing You

 

*

 

She sat in front of dressing table,looking pathetically at her reflexion. She took off her glasses and tried to hold back her tearst. She started to cry, loud and she just can't stop herself anymore. After a few minutes, she looked up, saw a girl with her face covered with tears looking back at her. At that time she said:

 

“It’s enough Jieun-ah… stop crying, you will only hurt yourself”

 

She wiped her tears away and looked at her small table where her plane ticket is. Tomorrow, I will begin my new life, I will no longer cry, and feel the pain. I will forget everything, she thought. She will be a new Jieun. Not a stupid, old-fashioned, or a foolish Jieun, but a brave one who is ready to face anything. She promised to herself that she will no longer cry.... at least not for a man.

 

Jieun went to her closet so that she could start packing up. She took her most recent clothes that are still in the new trend and tossed away her old-fashioned ones. One luggage is enough to hold all of her clothes and personal items she thought. Before going to bed, Jieun picked up her phone and called someone.

 

“Appa…. please pick up…” she mumbled impatiently

 

After the third ring, a man spoke. “What is it Jieun-ah?? Do you know what time it is in Brazil?? 1 PM, Jieun-ah… Appa busy right now, do you need something??”

 

“Yes, there is something. It won't take more than 5 minutes, Ok??” Jieun replied, annoyed

 

“Mmm, hurry.”

 

“I'm going back to Seoul tomorrow”

 

“Whaatt?? Why so sudden? What’s wrong with you?? What about your school there?” he replied, obviously unaware and shocked

 

“Appa!! uughhh… Speak slowly. I just miss Seoul so much and I decided to live there and Beijing is getting crowded, Appa. I can’t live here anymore.” She replied back, looking at her feet. Knowing that she just lied.

 

“Don’t lie to me!”

 

“Aissh, Appa! Besides, I really want to visit omma. It’s time to take care of her grave you know.” she whined

 

“Okay. I understand. You can go back to Seoul, only if you have everything prepared like your new school.”

 

“I’ve already contacted Jiyeon and she said, she would help me take care of it since I'm going to the same school as her. Ohhh.. my main point to call you is…..”

 

“You need a home to stay and some money right?”

 

“Mmm…” Jieun said shyly

 

“You are still my daughter Jieun-ah… And it’s my duty to take care of you. I have a house in Seoul, not so big but it’s convenient to live there. There are housemaids, so take it easy. I will also give you some money so you can shop for clothes and school supplies.”

 

“Mmm…” Jieun replied, speechless. *How can he act like this to me, after what he has done to Omma?? Tsk…*

 

“So, what time is your flight?? I'll tell the driver to pick you up.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Hyuuuung…. I’m so tired!!”

 

“Yeah, me too. I think we should sleep right now. Tomorrow we'll go back to Seoul.” another man replied while looking to his notes *we are gonna be so busy, these guys have a ton of schedule*

 

“Great, I miss Seoul so much and this promo stole a lot of my time.” replied the tallest guy.

 

“Yeah, but Japan is great too.”

 

“Yaahh… This is your job, guys. Just enjoy it and always remember that you are……” the manager said.

 

“2PM!!” they shouted cheerfully

 

*

Jieun’s POV

 

Finally! I arrived at Incheon International Airport. Oh my God!! This is South Korea? I got more excited when I felt the weather, this is amazing. This country isn't as crowded like Beijing and much cleaner too. I can feel that I will live better here. I tried to imagine and relax more when I heard my phone ring. *Aarrgghh!! Way to disturb me!! Who is it??*

 

“Yes??” I picked up

 

“Jieun-sshi?? I am Jaesuk, your father’s driver. He told me to pick you up. Where are you now??” the man replied with a sweet friendly voice

 

“Ehh?? Appa??” I just remembered......last night that Appa forced me to have a driver pick me up at the airport. I continued

 

“aahh… Yes, ahjusshi. I'm at exit D, just wait for me, I’ll go out.”

 

“Ok Jieun-sshi, I'm standing with a white board, your name is written there. See you.”

 

“Ahh, ne…”   *What?? A board?? OMG, seems like I’m a tourist here!*

 

Aiissh, I feel like using the restroom. I should go now, because I really can’t hold it in anymore. So, I decided to go to the restroom.

 

I went into the hallway and turned right ( If it wasn't obvious, left is the men's restroom XD) But as I was walking, I saw a couple kissing passionately in front of the door of the ladies’ toilet. I was frozen and I didn't know what to do. In a second all of my memories, sad ones filled my head. I wanted to cry but I can’t. Its just that I've seen this scene before....the scene that tore me apart.

I was still frozen when the guy pulled away from the girl and looked at me angrily, “What are you doing, Miss?? Did you watch a movie here??”

 

The girl said, “Relax, Honey.” and continued to say something to me, “keep this a secret, Miss!! Or something will be happen to you.” She smiled, obviously annoyed. After that, they left and I was still standing there, frozen

==================================================================================

 

The first chapter :) Please comment :) if you love it or you think it is boring :(

So, who the couple is?? And how about Jieun's life in Seoul?? Just wait for next chapter :)

Hope you enjoy it :)