Mianhae...

I'm Officially Missing You

 

 

*

Jieun’s POV

 

*So it really was Wooyoung. But why is here and most of all why was he with my appa??*

 

“Jieun-ahh…” appa called bringing me back to reality. I though he was gonna sleep on our way back to Seoul, but I guess not.

 

“Ne…” I answered

 

“What’s wrong with you??”

 

“nothing…. I'm fine”

 

“You know, it kinda seems like you're not happy with me coming back...”

 

“…… No… Its just……”

 

“I’m sorry….” he said in a low voice. I suddenly saw the sadness in his eyes and how truly sorry he really is,

 

“What for??”

 

“For all my mistakes in your life”

 

“….. I honestly don’t know what your mistake in my life is. But I can’t forgive you for unsure reason.”

 

“I understand that. I’m not forcing you to forgive me. I know that its too early but I just hope we can live together well. I’ll try my best to be a good Appa for you.”

 

“But I can't accept you that easily”

 

He smiled, “I already know that. So, I have to work hard now.” he sighed.

 

“Woaaahh…. Jieun-sshi, you’re not alone anymore,” Jaesuk ahjusshi said, happily.

 

“But I’m getting used of it”

 

“Really?? But after that guy left, you look like an extremely lonely person,” Jaesuk ahjusshi laughed.

 

“A guy?? Who?? Lee Joon??” Appa asked. *Whaatt?? Appa knows about Lee Joon Oppa?? Noway*

 

“No, Sir. He is not Lee Joon. He is …”

 

“Appa, how did you know about Lee Joon Oppa??” I asked.

 

“I monitor you..... always” he smiled and continued, “So who is this guy, Jaesuk-sshi?? Jieun has a boyfriend now??”

 

“Wooyoung Oppa is NOT my boyfriend!!!” I said, angrily.

 

“Wooyoung?? Jang Wooyoung??” Appa’s eyes widened. *Aiishh, you babo, Lee Jieun! Why you mention him??*

 

“You know Jang Wooyoung as well, Sir??” Jaesuk ahjusshi smiled.

 

“I met him before in airport. He is so polite and well mannered,” Appa replied. *Why must Appa know him?? Aiiisshhh, I’m going crazy!!!*

 

“You met him, Sir?? Really?? Woaah, Jieun-sshi must be happy right now. He is back, right, Jieun-shhi??” Jaesuk ahjusshi smiled.

 

I rolled my eyes. I'm not in the mood to talk about him right now.

 

 

*

Jiyeon’s POV

 

My phone is ringing. *Who is calling right now?? I need to do my homework, okay?? I have a life too*

 

“Hello??” I picked up

 

“Jiyeon-ah, where are you?? We need to talk…”

 

“Mi… Minwoo??” I stuttered. Honestly, he never called me before.

 

“Mmm.. It’s me.. Can we meet today??”

 

“Yeaah, of course. When?? Where??”  *Nice Jiyeon!! How about your homework??*

 

“I’m at J-Café right now. It'll be good if you come as soon as possible.”

 

“O-okay. I’ll be there in 30 minutes,”

 

“See ya,” he hung up.

 

*Did he just ask me on a date?? Aisshh!! Babo-ya!! It’s impossible!! But….I was really happy when he asked me to go out.… I really was…

--------

 

I came in to J-Café and saw Minwoo sit nervously. He has already drunk 3 servings of coffee. *What’s wrong with him??*

 

“Minwoo-yaahh…” I called and sat face to face with him.

 

“Ohh… Jiyeon-ahh… You came…”

 

“Mmm… What’s wrong with you??” I asked, with a hint of worry in my voice

 

“No… nothing. I just want to ask you something.”

 

“me??”

 

He nodded. After that he didn’t say anything. I guess he was trying to think about what to say or ask.

 

“……………… I heard you’ll shoot a drama………..”

 

Something is definitely strange here. *Since when you know about my schedule, huh??*

 

“Yep…”

 

“Congratulations then” he sighed “with Lee Joon hyung, huh??” he smirked.

 

“Mmmm… I’ve already told Jieun about this…”

 

“I’m not talking about Jieun, okay?? I’m talking about you” he said angrily.

 

“Yah… Minwoo-yaahh… What’s wrong with you??”

 

“I’m your friend too. But you’ve never told me anything about you. Now, you’ll shoot some kiss scene with that man and you tell me nothing??”

 

“What???” I sat here full of confusion

 

 

*

Jieun’s POV

 

I sat on my bed. I really want to talk to Jiyeon about what happened today. I tried to call, but she didn’t pick up. *Maybe she is busy right now. Phiiieewww…. What a boring day…*

 

In a minute, my phone started ringing. It says unknown number, who could it be. *Aahh!! Maybe it’s Jiyeon.*

 

“Hello??”

 

“…………”

 

“Hello?? Please, speak….”

 

There is no one speaking on phone. But, I heard someone is sing suddenly. I know this voice. Yeah, I really miss this voice.

 

All I hear is raindrops falling on the rooftop

Oh baby, tell me why’d you have to go

‘Cause this pain I feel it won’t go away

And today I’m officially missin’ you

 

I thought that from this heartache, I could escape

But I’ve fronted long enough to know

There ain’t no way

And today I’m officially missing you

 

Ooh...can’t nobody do it like you

Said every little thing you do, hey, baby

Said it stays on my mind

And I-I’m officially...

 

“Jang Wooyoung….” I finally said.

 

“….. Annyeong…. Jieun-ah…” he replied awkwardly.

 

“You…. Playboy… Bad guy…” I mumbled, but I bet that I said it clearly. 

 

I felt like crying so so so much

 

“Mianhae…”

 

“You… didn’t contact me, huh?? What do you want now??” a single tear dropped on my cheek. 

 

“Mianhae…”

 

“Even you sang that song?? I really hate you, Jang Wooyoung…”

 

“Mianhae…”

 

“Is mianhae the only word that you can tell right now??”

 

“I’m really sorry Jieun-ah…”

 

“Babo….”

 

“Yeah… I’m a stupid man… I admitted it…”

 

“I really hate you right now. Please don’t call me…”

 

“But I want!! I want to meet you badly. Did you think I’m happy when I didn't contact you?? I wanted to hear your voice to death. Do you know how happy I am when we met in the airport today?? Do you know how hurt I was when you tried to stay away from me?? Do you know how guilty I am right now?? Please Jieun, please… At least, please talk by phone with me if you don’t want to meet me…”

 

“We’re not that close, remember?? We just randomly met and you left.”

 

“…………. So, I’m nothing for you?? I’m just someone that you’ve met randomly??”

 

*No… it’s not like that… What I've said before?? Oh... please somebody help me say the right thing right now… I can’t say anything… I'm trying to hold back the tears that are threatening to fall.… What should I do?? Do I have to hang up??*

 

*I can’t hear Wooyoung properly since I’m too busy to holding my tears and sobs. Aiishh, that’s why I hate cried. Once I cry it will take forever to stop. At that time I couldn't hold it in anymore, someone hugged me from behind. He hugged me tightly, put his face beside mine and said, “Mianhae…”

==================================================================================

Comment and Subscribe :)

Sorry for late update, school become hectic right know...

Hope you enjoy it... Please wait for next chapter :)