Falling for

I'm Officially Missing You

*

Jieun’s POV

 

Well, I hugged him. And he hugged me back. Oh, I must tell you something. Don’t you ever want to be hugged by him, because once you’ve got it, you want it more and more. And I have to say, I do. Can you tell me that if I want to be hugged by someone it means I love him? Or just simple to say I like him? Help me, anyone??

 

I have to say that I really like Wooyoung Oppa keep staying besides me. I just feel safe and comfort. But I always hypnotized myself that I treated him likes my Oppa, or at least as a family. Actually, I don’t know how a real family treated each other, but he has treated me like his dongsaeng, right??

 

He has manners. The poison manners. And because of that manners, I bet that he will do the same to the other girls like what he did to me. So, am I disappoint or something? Yes, I am. If I’m disappointed by him, am I falling in love with him?? Oh, please somebody help me!

 

I hold my head, keep trying to solve this problem. I just want to know, am I falling in love or not. Just want to make sure. I blame myself because I really have no experience with love. It was different when I was with Joon Oppa. Joon Oppa, my heart always beats faster when we meet but I didn’t feel comfortable and safe. And Wooyoung Oppa, my heart not always beats fast but I feel some peaceful things around him. So, which one did you called love?? AARRGGGHHHH!!!

 

Krriiing… Krriiing… Well, my phone is ringing.

 

“Yeoboseyo??”

 

“Jieun-ie??” He calls me!!

 

“Wooyoung Oppa??”

 

“Mmm! Already at home?”

 

“Yup. I just arrived. Where are you now?”

 

“I’m in taxi, on the way to studio. Already changed your uniform?”

 

“Mmm…. Not yet, I’m just thinking about something.” About “something”, Oppa!!!

 

“Okay… don’t forget to change and take a rest,” he said.

 

“You sound like Appa,” I chuckled.

 

“Really?? Sorry, I nagged a lot…” …… and he keeps silent.

 

“Oppa?? Still there??”

 

“Oh! Yeah… I’m here… Just… You don’t want to tell me anything about what did happen to you??”

 

Great!! I almost forgot about Appa’s health because of your hug!!

 

“I will. But not now, I think… You’re okay with that, right?”

 

“Of course. I never force you to tell me, thought.”

 

“I know,” I smiled, “Instead of telling you about me, I want to ask some question, can I?”

 

“Go ahead!”

 

“Mmm…” I thought really hard how to begin this conversation.

 

“What??”

 

“Wait a minute! I’m thinking,” I protested and I heard he chuckled.

 

“Ok, ok. Well, have your heart beat really fast??” I asked curiously.

 

“Of course. Why?”

 

“When??”

 

“After dancing??”

 

“Aiishh, not like that. I mean when you meet a girl and your heart beats faster and faster!”

 

“Let me see… Maybe I have… Why??”

 

“Really?? And have you ever felt some peace when you stay near with a girl??”

 

“Peace?? Are you talking about heaven??”

 

“Oppa!! I’m serious!”

 

“Me too!! I can’t get your question well. And why are asking like that??”

 

“Have you even been in love with someone?? How it was going?? I mean, how do you feel when you fall for her??”

 

“……………”

 

“Oppa, don’t tell me that you have no experience before…”

 

“Sorry, but you’re right,” he laughed.

 

“You have to tell me earlier!! There is no use to asking you before…” I pouted.

 

“Don’t blame me. Even you didn’t tell me what was that for!!”

 

“Huh, let’s end here. I want to sleep. Bye, Oppa!!” I said and he chuckled (again).

 

“Ok then, bye!!” and he hung the phone.

 

 

*

Wooyoung’s POV

 

“You such a dumbo student, Lee Jieun!!” I smiled.

 

But then I concern jealously, who is he, Jieun?? Who is the man that you’re falling for??

==================================================================================

Hello, Lollipops!! Long long long time no see >_< I miss you all....

Sorry for really late update... My school was crazy before...

So, Chapter 22^^ how do you think?? Comment and Subscribe...

 

... and ...

I write another FF >_< still about Wooyoung and IU... here you go^^

I'm You Man

Enjoy here!!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/123678/i-m-your-man