Someday, I need a favor from you…

I'm Officially Missing You

 

 

*

Jieun’s POV

 

“Jang Wooyoung!!” I scolded while I released earphone that covers his left ear. I just saw him opened his eyes but still feel sleepy.

 

“Why?” he said, not angry at all.

 

“You want to trap me, huh??”

 

“No, I’m not. You just talk so loud,”

 

“No. You just pretend to listening music and then sleeping, but it was not!!” I feel like I want to cry, it is so embarrassing. When I think that he will scold back at me, he just covered my right ear with his released-earphone.

 

Yes, I can hear a song was played. The song played in a small volume. The song is so smooth and makes me relax for a while.

 

“See?? I’m not pretending anything,” he continued, “I really want to sleep, but I can’t without listening music. Then you just speak loudly, so that’s why I can hear you. Babo…” he smiled.

 

I just covered my red face with my hands. It is soooo embarrassing. I can’t face him anymore. And then I realized something, “Wooyoung-sshi, why you’re listening music with a small volume?? You know, boys always took the maximum volume when they’re listening music,” I said, full with curiosity.

 

“I’m not stupid. If I take the maximum volume and I’m in deeply slept, I can’t wake up as well. It will be good for you right?? You can leave me alone in this bus….”

 

“No, I’m…..”

 

“Don’t worry, it won’t happen,” he laughed and looked at me. I just bowed my head and he start to say, “So, what song do you want to listen?” I just realized that the earphone still covered my left ear and we just sat closer than before. He is searching a song that we both can listen. His hand movements brushed my arm so much.

 

“Yah, you don’t have any favorite song?” he asked, again.

 

“I don’t know,” I’m still thinking about it, since I’m not listening music too much.

 

“Woaah, really?? You haven’t?? Then you must listen this song,” he picked one song. I just saw the tittle is 영화처럼(Like a Movie).

 

“Who’s the singer?? A boyband??” I ask, plainly. He just rolled his eyes, then he cross his hand on his chest and closed his eyes. Huh, you just don’t know who’s the singer, right??

 

“Just sleep then, I won’t ask anything to you,” I said, annoyed. There is no reaction from him. Huh, what should I do then?? 20 minutes more, maybe it’s enough for me to sleep for a while.

 

 

*

Wooyoung’s PV

 

I wake up suddenly when I heard baby cried in front of me. When I opened my eyes, I saw that a mother tried to stop her baby’s crying. And when I looked someone beside me, she’s already slept with bowed head. When I saw the road, I just realized that I don’t know where we are now and it’s already 35 or 40 minutes from SBS building.

 

“Yaah, yaah… Jieun-ah…. Wake up!! Wake up!!” I poke her cheek. Her cheek is so soft, like a baby’s cheek.

 

“Mmm?? Why??” she said, half awake.

 

“Yaah, look. Where are we now?? Is it near your house?”

 

“Ohh??” she said while looked around the road, the she continued, “We have to get off. I think we missed bus station near my house. What should we do?? Can we get off now??” She’s totally panic.

 

“Relax! We can’t get off right now, just wait until the next stop, okay??”

 

“Then what should we do??”

 

“Walk. I think it is not far enough.” I said, smiled. It is not bad at all, at least I have additional time with her.

 

 

*

Jieun’s POV

 

“Walk. I think it is not far enough.” he said, smiled. OMG! I’m so tired. It is 4.30 PM and still hot outside (since it is summer). Actually, I can’t endure the heat of the sun. My face will turn red and I can faint because of it. But there is no choice, moreover it is not far from my house.

 

I only nodded when he said that we will walk to my house. After that, we just stand up and prepare to get off from bus. When it reached, we are landing our steps on the bus stop with my shopping bags.

 

“Oh my God!” It’s hot.

 

“Why?” he said.

 

“Nothing, just go!”

 

I walked quickly since I want to arrive to my house soon. I can’t handle this stupid hot. When I realized that Wooyoung is not following me, I just stopped my step and turned back my body. I saw him 10 meters away.

 

“JANG WOOYOUNG!! MOVEE, QUICKLY!!” I shouted.

 

“JUST GO BY YOURSELF!! I WON’T WALK QUICKLY, LOOKS LIKE STUPID PENGUIN!! IT’S A GOOD WEATHER, YOU KNOW, I WANT TO ENJOY FOR A WHILE!!” he said while fixed his tilted hat.

 

“JANG WOOYOUNG!!” I shouted, angry. After that he just rolled his eyes and run to me. When he arrived, he just said, “What are you doing?? C’mon we have to walked,” the he laughed.

 

Aiissh, this guy so annoying.I just keep silent and walked with him. I bowed my head because it is so hot. I feel that my shopping bag become added weight. Actually, it is not because half of them are in Wooyoung’s hand. Maybe because I’m tired enough and because of this HOT!!

 

After 5 minutes walk with silence, Wooyoung just called my name.

 

“Lee Jieun!! Look at that!!” he said while pointing something beside me. When I look at something that he pointed before, I feel that he put a hat on my head. It endures the heat from the sun. And when I saw him again, I just realized that the hat is his hat that he wore before.

 

“I don’t need your…” before I finished my words, he just took my shopping bag (again) from my hand.

 

“It’s better to give you my hat and take your shopping bag than I must take the fainted-you off to your house.” He said, and walked away. I’m speechless and just follow him to walk.

 

“Thank you,” I mumbled. He smiled and said, “No need to thanks. Because someday, I need a favor from you. A big favor. And on that time you must do it for me.”

 

I shocked with what he said just now. But when I shocked, I saw he bowed his head and blushed.

==================================================================================

 

Chapter 6 done!! I have 14 subscribers now!!

I'm happy that all of you enjoy my FF :)

this is only the beginning of the story, I'll make it full of interesting story :) Fighting!!