See you...

I'm Officially Missing You

*

Jieun’s POV

 

I just come home and Bongsun Unnie can’t hold for looked at my all wet body. In a second she prepared hot water for me to take a bath and released Wooyoung’s jacket and hat from my body.

 

“Jieun-sshi, I think it is not belong to you,”

 

“What??”

 

“Jacket and hat. Looks like guy’s one,” Bongsun unnie smirked.

 

“Oh, that’s belongs to my friend,” I saw her still smirked, “Unnie!!” I know what in her head. He’s not unnie, really. He’s not my boyfriend.

 

After that I take a bath and feel warm as well. I hope I will not get flu tomorrow. In 20 minutes, I come out from bathroom and wears pajamas. When I want to dry my wet hair, I just looked at my phone and reach it. 8 missed calls?? Aissh, it must be Appa… But when I press the button, I saw another name, not Appa. Jang Wooyoung??? What’s wrong with him?? I want to call him back but I get a call first, the same person as before.

 

“Hello??”

 

“Miss Lee!!”

 

“What’s wrong Mr. Jang??” I laughed.

 

“Yaah, have you already arrived at your house??”

 

“Yeah, about 30 minutes ago,” I said while combing my hair.

 

“Mmmm…. ------ Why did you not pick up my call before??”

 

“I was took a bath, Mr. Jang!”

 

“Mmmm……..” he said then he kept silent. Now, I’m busy of taking a hair-dryer in my other hand.

 

“What are you doing??” he said. Instead of saying what I’m doing, I just turn on my hair-dryer and get it closer to my phone.

 

“YAAAAHH!! It’s too noisy!!” He scolded and I laughed.

 

“Are you drying your hair now??” he said, with different voice. Kinds of sad voice??

 

“Yes, I am,”

 

“Ohhh, bye-bye then,” Ehh?? Bye-bye?? Why now??

 

“Wait a minute, Oppa!! What you want to talk with me?? You call me to talk about something, right??”

 

“No. Nothing is important ------- Mmmm….. Just sleep then, student! Bye-bye,” he hung up.

 

Student?? Aiissshh…. I’m in my third year now!! I’ll not be a student after this!!He is annoyed me this time. Actually not because of he called me student, but we have such a short and unimportant conversation, I think. I want to talk with him a little bit more. Yaahh!! What’s wrong with me??

 

 

*

Wooyoung’s POV

 

 

I just come home and saw all members and Minjae hyung have a serious conversation.

 

“Sorry, I’m late. I think we’re free, so I just go. What’s wrong??” I said and sat down beside Junho.

 

“We’ll begin our new album in Japan,” Teacyeon hyung said, happily.

 

“When??” I can feel something….

 

“Tomorrow we will go to Japan, our flight at 1 PM. Now, prepare yourself,” Minjae hyung said.

 

“Hyung, you said we’ll begin our promo next month before. Why suddenly??” I should happy or not??

 

“Yeah, we rearranged it,”

 

“Wooyoung-ah, be happy!! We’ll there for 4 months, it will be great!!” Chansung said and he started to check-list all traditional Japanese food.

 

Whaat?? 4 months?? It will kill me… I’m happy because our career is great now. But in other hand I just don’t want to stay away from her. Weird, huh?? It feels like she just said thank you for the first time to me and it makes me happy to death, but now… Aisshhh…. What kind of feeling is this??

 

“Wooyoung-ah…” someone called me and broke my mind.

 

“Oh, Hyung!! Why??”

 

“I want to talk with you,” Taecyeon hyung said.

 

“Okay. What’s wrong hyung??”

 

“Let’s make it clear, Wooyoung-ah!”

 

“About what??”

 

“You like Tiffany right??”

 

“Tiffany?? Tiffany who??” I said, plainly. Half of my mind still stuck on Jieun.

 

“SNSD’s Tiffany!!”

 

“Tiffany?? SNSD’s Tiffany?? Hyung, are you crazy??” I mad.

 

“Why?? Is it right?? Just try to be honest, Wooyoung-ah…”

 

“Hyung, I am not… I don’t like her… Really, I do. I thought that you like her,”

 

“But why you always bring Tiffany in our conversation before?? You said that Tiffany is beautiful, have interest with 2PM, bla bla bla… What is that if you don’t like her??”

 

“Hyung, I’ll make it clear. I thought that you like Tiffany, so…”

 

“Yes, I like her…”

 

“But you don’t show it. Tiffany always asks to me about you and she asked me to make you closer to her. Now, you think that I like her??”

 

“But…”

 

“Hyung, I always complement her to make clear your mind and you realized that you like her,”

 

“So you don’t like her??”

 

“Yeah, I don’t like her. If I like someone now, I think it is not Tiffany.” I blushed. What’s wrong with me??

 

“What??”

 

“No, nothing. I just want to make sure that I don’t love SNSD’s Tiffany. So, hyung… Just catch her, okay??” I smiled and I leaved.

 

I go to my room. I feel messy. I’ve never felt like this before. Half happy, half sad. Half exciting, half won’t go. What should I do?? Aiisshh…. After that I just remember Jieun. I leaved her in the middle of heavy rain. I hope she will be okay. I reached my phone and called her. First call, she didn’t pick up. Second, third and fourth either. Yah, where are you??? I tried to call for the fifth time and she didn’t pick up too. I started to panic. Yah! Don’t make me messier than before. Just pick up my call! I tried to call her for the sixth and seventh time. No reply. This will be my last call, if you don’t pick it up, I’ll go back to that stupid bus stop. And yeah, she didn’t pick up my eighth call. Aissh, why this girl always makes me crazy??

 

In a second I take my car’s key and walk out from our dorm.

 

“Jang Wooyoung, where will you go??” Junho said.

 

“Somewhere.” I said in hurry and leaved him. I’m sorry Junho yah… If I said I will meet my friend I sure that you’ll follow me.

 

I just run to my car and get in. Before I turn on the machine, I just try to call her again. Please pick it up, Jieun-ah!!!

 

“Hello?” OMG! I heard her voice. Thank God, at least her voice tells me that she is okay.

 

“Miss Lee!!” I tried to be heard not so exited.

 

“What’s wrong Mr. Jang??” she laughed. Even now, I like her crazy laugh.

 

“Yaah, have you already arrived at your house??”

 

“Yeah, about 30 minutes ago,” Good. And why you don’t tell me that you’ve already arrived, huh??

 

“Mmmm…. ------ Why did you not pick up my call before??”

 

“I was took a bath, Mr. Jang!”

 

“Mmmm……..” I just lost my words. I have no idea what I want to say. Then I just relaxed myself to my seat.

 

“What are you doing??” I said, finally. I heard a crowded sound around her and that crowded thing come closer to my ear.

 

“YAAAAHH!! It’s too noisy!!” I scolded and she laughed.

 

“Are you drying your hair now??” I said. After that I remember that I must go tomorrow and I feel kind a sad.

 

“Yes, I am,” she replied.

 

“Ohhh, bye-bye then,” I said. I feel not good if I talk too much with her. I believe if I talk too much with her, tomorrow I will not go to Japan.

 

“Wait a minute, Oppa!! What you want to talk with me?? You call me to talk about something, right??”

 

Yes, You’re right. I want to talk with you about tomorrow. But I have no right to talk to you about that. I want to talk with you about how Taecyeon hyung thought I liked Tiffany, but I believe it’s none of your business. Let’s end this conversation, Lee Jieun.

 

“No. Nothing is important ------- Mmmm….. Just sleep then, student! Bye-bye,” I hung up.

 

I will go tomorrow, Lee Jieun. See you 4 months later.

==================================================================================

Sorry for late update... I just met my notebook today :)

Hope you'll enjoy it..

So, Wooyoung will leave Jieun?? I'm sad too >,<

Wait for next chapter :)