Sir....??

I'm Officially Missing You

*

Wooyoung’s POV

 

“Noona, quickly!! I really want to take a pee,” I said too cordi Noona.

 

“Five minutes more, okay??” after 5 minutes, I can’t hold it and I run to get any restroom. But before I get it, I feel like bumping someone. I never mean it, really. It was totally accident, I don’t see her either.

 

“Are you okay??” I said, but the girl just busy with her fell-down shopping bag. When I saw her from behind, my will to take a pee disappear instantly. It feels like I’ve met her. With my curiosity, I walked forward her and I saw her face. I saw her deeply, just want to make sure she is. And when I realized it, my heart fluttered so hard. Oh my God!! I’m just thinking about her for a while that night and we meet each other now??

 

--Flashback--

When I want to close my eyes, try to sleep, I just remember one girl. The airport girl. She is kind of my type. Except for her loud crying. Unconsciously, I smile. And someone knocked my door, breaking my mind. After that Taecyeon hyung get in to my bedroom.

--Flashback end--

 

When I saw her still busy with her shopping bag, I tried to help her. On that time, she just saw me and widened her eyes, looks like shock or something. It’s cute enough!

 

“We meet again,” I said. She just nodding and frozen while looked at me. When she was frozen like that, I’ve already done to help her with her shopping bag.

 

“Are you okay, Miss??” I asked and she just woke up from her frozen expression.

 

“Ohh?? Yes… I’m okay, of course,” she said.

 

“I’m sorry, I didn’t see you, so that’s why….”

 

“It’s okay. It’s not hurt at all. Don’t worry,” she said, smiled.

 

“Oh.. okay.” I replied, totally speechless.

 

“Mmm…. By the way, you know where is the door to get in the studio?? My friend told me that I can get in to studio and sit in front.”

 

Sit in front?? Her friend is an artist?? Fans can’t sit in front. Only for relations of artist.

 

“Sir?? Can you hear me??” she said.

 

I was taken aback and said, “WHAT?? SIR?? Yaah, student!! How old are you?? Am I looked that old to you??” I said, angrily. Sir?? Tsk… This girl is too much. Everything about her is okay until she called me Sir!! You’re not so my type, I think. Huh!

 

“What?? Student?? Woaahh… Why you’re mad suddenly?? I just try to respecting you, Sir!!”

 

“Ya, ya… Stop calling me Sir!! Oohh??”

 

“What?? Ya?? Am I your friend, Sir?? How can you call me ‘ya’?? Even we don’t know each other!! I just ask you about the door and you yelled at me! Woaah… you have no manner, Sir!!”

 

“Aiishh… this girl…”

 

“Jieun-ah!!” I heard someone runs to us.

 

“Jieun-ah, I forget to tell you where the door is,” another girl said to the airport girl, and she saw me, “Ohh?? Wooyoung oppa?? What are you doing here??”

 

“Ohh… Jiyeon-ah… Your friend??” I said and Jiyeon nodded.

 

“Just teach her how to call someone well,” I said and leaved them. Aisshh!! This girl. She is not saying ‘thanks’ to me and calling me Sir?? Auugghh!! Annoying!!

 

I enter 2PM’s room with my bad mood face. All of them in the room looked at me.

 

“Why?” I said, annoyed.

 

“Wooaahh…. Since when your face like that??” Junsu hyung said, with his dialect.

 

“Don’t tease me, hyung. I’m not in that mood.”

 

“Yaah, Jang Wooyoung!! What’s wrong??” Junho said.

 

“You know, this girl is so annoying. I helped her twice and she said no ‘thanks’ even call me Sir?? Woaah…” I said, annoyed.

 

“Eehh?? Girl?? Since when you have girl in your life??” Chansung said, plainly.

 

“Girl??” Teacyeon mumbled, but I still heard that.

 

“Yah, Jang Wooyoung!! Who’s the girl??” Nichkhun begin to tease me.

 

Stupid me!! They didn’t know anything. And why I must tell them about this?? Aisshh… wake up Wooyoung-ah!!!

 

“Hyung!! It almost our performance!! Let’s go!!” I said, try to change the topic and I leave to go to stage.

 

 

*

Jieun’s POV

 

I sit in front of the stage. I feel so excited here, except the accident before. That man is so annoying. I just try to respect him but he yelled at me. I hope that I will never meet him again. Jiyeon ask what’s matter about me and that man, since that man said to Jiyeon about teaching me to call someone well. Jiyeon said his name is Wooyoung, Jang Wooyoung. He is a member of 2PM, one of a big boyband in Korea. I don’t care who he is, since he has no manner at all.

 

When the MCs said that it is time to T-ara’s stage, I totally forget about the Wooyoung thing and concentrate to Jiyeon. She is so talented. I just remember when we were child she always dancing and said that she want to be a singer someday. I’m proud of her.

 

After T-ara’s stage it will be 2PM’s stage. I really won’t to see him. But, Jiyeon said that she will come after perform. So, I have to wait for her. Hope that she will come quickly and I can go out from here. Now, 2PM is on the stage. Their song is kind of club song or something. And my eyes automatically searching for that man, curious about his sing or dance ability. So far, it’s good for me. Actually I adore him because his expression is totally different when he faced me. I’m sure that he fell so annoyed and his expression is not happy at all. But on stage he looks like have no problem before, so professional. He even winked to his fans and his fans screaming. When the song is over all of them bowed and smiled to their fans, and suddenly Wooyoung’s head turns to me and glared for a while. I shocked and I realized someone beside him. Now, I’m double shock. The man beside Wooyoung is the man who did the toilet kiss. Oh my God!!

 

“Jieun-ah!!” Jiyeon’s voice breaks my mind and I saw her with someone that I know.

 

“No Minwoo!!!” I scream and hug him. After that our three hug each other, seems like so happy.

 

“When you back??” Minwoo said.

 

“Two days ago. Is Jiyeon not telling you??” and Minwoo shook his head and said, “so where is your school in Korea??”

 

“Same with Jiyeon, Julia High School. Tomorrow is my first day.”

 

“Yaah, I really want to go to the same school with you two”

 

“Yah, Minwoo. You can’t. That is girl’s high school,” Jiyeon replied, blushed.

 

“I know. Kekekekeke….” And we laugh, happily.

 

 

*

Wooyoung’s POV

 

After perform, I go back to our room, but when I arrived in front of our room, someone pulled me and whispered, “Her name is Jieun. Lee Jieun. She is a friend of T-ara’s Jiyeon and Boyfriend’s Minwoo. She is the same age with them. She will go to the same school with Jiyeon in Julia High School. So, you are annoyed by this girl right?”

 

I saw someone who’s speaking just now. He was already knew it?? Damn….

==================================================================================

 

Thank's for my subscribers :)

Please comment, gomawo^^